Aug. 19, Orlando, FL

Ansamcw

The person who was shouting BOTW last night is there again tonight. He's lecturing her -- "when we go on tour, we do this thing called PREPARING."

Talking to Regina, this lady. What do you listen to on the radio? Obviously not me, because I'm not on the radio. what station do you listen to? Where are you from?

Tampa -- isn't that 104.7?

He's really focusing on her. Real cool music.

Not Unchained Melody. That was cool in 1967.

someone was asking for BOTW...talkign to Regina...explaining that they want to be prepared

asking Regina what she listens to on the radio...and she says you...and he said you don;t hear me in the radio...

who do they play in the station that you listen to..do they olay cool music ..not like Josh groban cool...really cool

she mentioned something...they were cool in the 60's

I'm really gonna miss the classics medley....

...it always makes me smile.

I know so many of you drool over MOAM. That's cool. For me, THIS is the showpiece....but that's because I just laugh and laugh. I love entertainer Clay.

Butterfly shines's version

talking about how he fell on his butt last night...didn't do it tonight...the stage is a bit high...

making fun of the audience for screaming at everything he says...

someone yelled something...and asked for the spotlight on her...

sorry for interrupting the show

Regina ...nice to meet you...

something about water....

Ruben didn't win, Clay did

Did Regina has hibernate for the past 4 years...not going to sing this song...

when they do the tour, they rehearse songs...can't be a jukebox...they are very talented...other song from the CD that they want to hear....he is talking to Regina...

what do you listen to on the radio....your name is not regina....

Yep. It's almost over. *cries* I hope that they were able to get enough glow sticks in for BYLM.

But that means we have 2 and a half months to catch up on clack. I intend to try and watch every concert that I didn't attend.

Reading about Principal Aiken and handcuffs on the same page are making me all kinds of hot. Phew!!

I've been eyeing this necklace online for awhile. It might make an appropriate reminder of this tour.

cuff_necklace.jpg

ROTFLOL!!! Where did you find it?

Reading about Principal Aiken and handcuffs on the same page are making me all kinds of hot. Phew!!

I've been eyeing this necklace online for awhile. It might make an appropriate reminder of this tour.

cuff_necklace.jpg

Dare someone to give this to Clay at the Christmas tour....

The energy in this show is just incredible. Angela is on fire!

Everyone....on the count of three....

Beyonce who? :lilredani:

He's on a roll....fah-shizzle-fah-sure

pretty Angela...Holy Crap she's tearing it up!

The Classics were a masterpiece. I remember the first shows when many were going WTF?

The man could sell ice to an Inuet...He sold the Classics to us.