Aug. 19, Orlando, FL

Ansamcw

Reading about Principal Aiken and handcuffs on the same page are making me all kinds of hot. Phew!!

I've been eyeing this necklace online for awhile. It might make an appropriate reminder of this tour.

cuff_necklace.jpg

nice idea for a new banner...hee

WOW...Angela...I will miss this. I thought I will get sick of this song...but nope...every night she gives me goosebumps.

OMG...LAST LAA

Please let this be in the next CD...it needs to be heard by more people...

Angela is on fire!

Beyonce who? :RedGuy:

If she (Beyonce) had any sense, she'd be scared. Both Angie and Quiana have infinitely better voices than her.

Oh dear. Lover All Alone.

Clay's words.

Dang.

He sounds wonderful on LAA tonight. Sigh. :wub:

Starhorse from CV picked this up from the banter:

I have never been this cool...I have never been this fly....

or, another version:

Ah ain't always been this fly!

and another:

Regina, you understand what I'm saying now? I ain't always been so cool! Ain't always been so fly. Ain't always been.... You gotta' sings songs about butts. Not necessarily that one. But you have to sing songs about butts and tractors and Shorty and... Only the cool people listen to top 40. I tell you what. I'm too cool for....
Edited by jmh123

I was listening to LAA from the first concert today. Wow, Clay has improved soooo much in singing it live! I'm gonna have to compare LAA clack to decide which one(s) to keep.

ETA: Nice glowsticks. Last song. WAAAAHHHH!!!

Edited by Gibby

Bringing Mary out on the stage right now. Good for him!

She's playing the piano -- "Theme to Ice Castles!!!" Hee!!!!

Mary has always had the worst stage fright ever, had to drug her to get her on stage -- and now she's playing piano on the stage!!!!

Here's Jamie now...

If you don't like my hair today, blame me, if you do -- she worked on it a bit today.

Introducing Jerome again.

Talking about the sound guy, Fern. Says that he is the last person that Fern hadn't worked with. Heh.

Thanking the fans, says that on the front row there aren't that many that he doesn't recognize! Calling them out by name and state. He is hilarious.

Oh my god he is making me cry.

Edited by lickiest1