Aug. 19, Orlando, FL

Ansamcw

I switched to CV too. It was hard to follow what all that was about, with the switching of instruments and parts, but it sounded like they're having fun. I thought I heard Clay say, "Sean says the piano's working fine for him." I think Clay sabotaged the pedals--why else would he keep bringing it up?

Where's YSRN been? You don't suppose she snuck off to Florida??

Edited by jmh123

This should be his signature song, IMO. I know it is for me.

*sigh*

And MOAM should always be sung in front of a full orchestra.

Sobs.

AMEN!

The crowd is going berserk over this. As well they should.

from CB

MOAM!! Clay is BELTING IT OUT!! How GLORIOUS!! I LOVE this man! And MOAM too! UNBELIEVABLE! HUMUNGUS NOISE from the audience. ENDLESS SCREAMS! WILD would be a gross understatement. They are SCARING ME!!!!

This crowd is not going to have voices tomorrow....they have been yelling for what seems like 5 minutes...He is letting them!!!!!

He just said something about doing nothing in 2005 -- except that someone corrected him about his tour. "Yeah, that was our favorite tour."

Jerome is on the stage with Clay...or was for a bit. He's now talking about UNICEF and BAF. It's looking like they are going to be auctioning off the stools. Clay and the rest of the performers are going to sign the stools, signing them on the stage to prove that they weren't machine signed. "Now you can have my signature on your fanny."

2 for BAF, one for UNICEF.

Telling someone on the stage that they should have been a doctor (because of the handwriting).

Where's YSRN been? You don't suppose she snuck off to Florida??

I wish.

Grabs and smooches YSRN!!! Sawwwy. I loved fantasizing that you ran off to FL.

Ok, I did. And I'm writing this from my blackberry. :lilredani: