# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

It's a fold.

No...really. This time it IS a fold. But no matter. He's still a spiritual experience. Gawd.

***Sigh***

Sadly, I think you're right. When I watched the video, I thought it looked like a fold. Now going back over the pictures, it is most definitely a fold. Any staying power is probably due to little movement on Clay's part.

Man, its like a little hope went up in smoke!

But still, he got me all hot and bothered!

Hello, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

th_hbanimationsnag.gifto Cindilu2!

Cruise by the PSP Forum sometime today, too. :wub:

Love the new banner, Cha Cha! :clap:

Thanks for the recaps, all. It's a good thing the video wasn't uploaded to YouTube before I finished writing the blog. I'm on the way to foregoing sports today, and that's saying something! :lol:

Have a great weekend, all! th_bubblesmileyrev.gif

Caro: listen.gif

I'm thinking it's more due to some magic mushrooms....

mushrooms.gif

And ..... not to something that just magically mushroomed? That's it. It wasn't a fold. He had a mushroom in his pants. How magical.

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-17.jpg

This is my favourite moment of the whole video. I love it when he smiles with his eyes!

What a great performance. He always pulls it off when it counts! And he looked fantastic, too. Not sure that I am seeing any marked difference between the way he looked last night and the way he looked in the summer, though (except the bangs are definitely longer and the hair is maybe a bit darker). :wub:

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-17.jpg

This is my favourite moment of the whole video. I love it when he smiles with his eyes!

What a great performance. He always pulls it off when it counts! And he looked fantastic, too. Not sure that I am seeing any marked difference between the way he looked last night and the way he looked in the summer, though (except the bangs are definitely longer and the hair is maybe a bit darker). :wub:

Hmmmm ..... darker hair ..... longer bangs ....... AI5 AI5 AI5 AI5 ........ it reminds me of something ....

And that smile reminds me of another smile ..... AI5 AI5 AI5 AI5

Honestly, I can't stop watching this video today. And it keeps getting better and blowing me far far away. Reminds me of something.

The deep full voice and control ...

This is killing me.

I just watched the video by Mustbeme, and it's great too. It's further back, so there aren't the great closeups, but you can really see the reactions of the musicians--and the high five with DF.

I can't get a thing done.

Shit.

I'm completely addicted.

I'm watching the AIR LA auditions. I'll have to use a Simon-ism here and say "Ghastly." These are definitely edited differently from the original shows. Carmen yodels. Josh Gracin, in his present day interview, has quite the country twang. Didn't he grow up in Michigan?

I need to go watch "Solitaire" about a dozen times to cleanse my palate.

:bday: to cindilu2

Whoa baby, the smut meter is running pretty high here today....almost like the good old days back on the purple pages at LBFCA. And here I thought you were all highly intellectual.... :naughtywag: Of course I am. :13: Candy what????

I think I'd like to try :chores007: some of those folds for Clay so we don't get unnecessarily excited confused.

Our satellite hookup went out last night in the middle of the cellstream, and of course it is the weekend, so I am condemned to dialup for the near future. I should be able to see/hear Clay sing Solitaire in about six hours and 23 minutes. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Talk about delayed gratification. :angry:

I am loving those pictures though.... thanks to all who were responsible for my systemic :em0900: delight at seeing them.

I watched them download millimeter by millimeter; really, one can learn to appreciate each tiny shadow, bang, eyelash, cheekbone, and so on so much more... It was just a good thing I had something to do because I couldn't fall asleep without thinking of that moronic repairman who wandered into my house and my bedroom yesterday morning. He had the wrong house, and I sure hope he had nightmares of a large half dressed hysterical woman with wild hair chasing him with her bedroom lamp. :afteryou:

And No, KarenEh, he wasn't one bit cute. :glare: There is a fine line between fantasy and nightmare.

Yawn.

I was a tiny bit glad when the cellstream did go down though because a discussion about whether the applause and the ovation was really just Claymates not most of the audience was just beginning to get to the nitpicky point. :mallet:

Interesting fact: Did you know the appropriate male term is "divo" and that "diva" is female? My opera singing son just taught me that.

:bye6:

Interesting fact: Did you know the appropriate male term is "divo" and that "diva" is female? My opera singing son just taught me that.

:bye6:

Yep, that's why the group of male singers is called Il Divo. The term Diva is used as an insult to a man....unless the stupid jerks who use it don't really know any better. :whistling-1:

I just bought honeycrisp apples from Washington state at Costco for $1.00 each. Ldyj was right, they are very crisp and crunchy all the way thru. My only objection is that they may be a bit sweeter than I like but otherwise they are really exceptional.

I thought Clay looked a bit thinner in the face. He is so fucking gorgeous!! :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba:

I love being on top! I still think the fold thingy has some connection to his epi pen holder. I saw one in the internet that looked just like a penis but I didn't know how to bring it over. I just can't imagine he would let that thing run wild all of the time. :cry4:

Nice big pictures of the event up at clayaikenpix.com if anyone is interested in those.

Here's the smaller version of a few...

th_clayfoster3.jpg th_clayfoster2.jpg th_clayfoster1.jpg th_claysedakasmall.jpg

I love being on top! I still think the fold thingy has some connection to his epi pen holder. I saw one in the internet that looked just like a penis but I didn't know how to bring it over.

Toots, I work with epipens all the time and though they are the right shape, they are much small in circumference and just a bit shorter in length...than some anyhow. LOL As for last night. I believe it's a fold...no, you know...a real one. :P

Yep, that's why the group of male singers is called Il Divo. The term Diva is used as an insult to a man....unless the stupid jerks who use it don't really know any better. :whistling-1:

:blush: Uhhh, just forget any references I may have made to being intelligent, okay?.... :peepwall:

Il Divo who??????????? Just kidding..............

But it's all good, some good soul turned my high speed back on, :whew: and I'll be watching primo Clack in exactly 1 minute and 29,28......secs..........

:twinklewhore:

Lordy...it took forever to catch up. Goodness that boy can sing and he is so yummy!

Um....how much makeup does Neil have on in that last picture? YIKES!

LOL I thought he went to a tanning salon...so dark..and my pasty white boyfriend looked appopriately pasty white..and not all that pasty actually heee.

:blush: Uhhh, just forget any references I may have made to being intelligent, okay?.... :peepwall:

Il Divo who??????????? Just kidding..............

But it's all good, some good soul turned my high speed back on, :whew: and I'll be watching primo Clack in exactly 1 minute and 29,28......secs..........

:twinklewhore:

Toots pets zena :27: The stupid reference certainly didn't include you because only intelligent women reside here. It was aimed at the stupid jerk assholes who love to insult our beautiful BF with the big folds.

Who's the lady on the keyboard? Did we see her in the video?