#21: "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay really is a smorgasbord of yummy goodness. Can I have the drumstick, please?
    • He loved his seconddom, and his seconddom loved him back.
    • I want to be Clay Aiken when I grow up.
    • In this concert's solemn setting, he IS joy.
    • Clay's voice is his niche.
    • Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should.
    • And two weeks ago, I didn't know who Clay Aiken was
    • Ahhhh.....like the first little snowflakes of the season, the first little lip bites of the holiday concerts are just as beautiful...
    • He is who he is and that is what the world gets.. the real Clay.
    • My fangirly is in full blush, yo!
    • He has thrown down a gauntlet, and dared us to pick it up.
    • Sigh, guh, thud, swoon, wonderstruck, overwhelmed, floored, astounded!

I have a skit script like thing that have have to show y'all, I do not know if this is fanfiction or not so i really do not know if it's aceptable , should i post a peice of it here to see if it is fancition and i KNOW that fanfiction is not allowed here, but it is like a script of 2 make beleave shows.

Here is a example of what it is

Fan1: I love clay becouse he is a man of integrity and his voice is so very nice.

Fan2: (smiles) I love clay because he is a very charitiable guy with a heart of gold.

----------------------------------------------------

And as for the concerts from the clack i see, he makes his tours very different i my opion and that waht makes them good.

Hey soulsistah...It would be great if you can share you skit...we do have a section for members creative writings...I do beleive we already have a lot of laughn's skits there...

here is the forum...you can start your own topic or post in skits from all over. Just remember to let us know in main that you posted it so that those that don't use view new post will know...hee

Anyone else that would like to share their writings...we would be happy to host them in that forum. I know there are tons of creative and talented people here.

OMG...the CH cellcert is very clear and his voice is fantastic....hope y'all are enjoying Clay!!!

eta: OMG I forgot to put the link...hee creative writing forum

I have some items up in the Wichita page on FCA. I will probably add some more recaps if people post some more and the others stories if we get permission so you all can check back for any updates.

Hey, Ansa, I visited the Wichita page. Great job! The graphics are really pretty.

226342585-M.jpg

Farouche, I'm really enjoying your pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Pardon my :cryingwlaughter:; but I have been perusing the boards and I think it is totally hilarious that some of the more vocal critics who said they were re-thinking going to multiple shows are now changing their minds....the power of the Aiken!

Kim

My little ode to the... critics (click)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0803/cin...t=Odetofans.flv

BWAAAAAHHHH!!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

So true, so true.

Soulsista, the creative writing forum that ansa mentioned is here: creative writing forum.

For those of y'all who get lost like me, we're discussing the concert in this thread: Waukegan thread.

oops I did forget to put the link ...hee

but I edited my other post to add it...

thanks

Impulsive but whatever...please, don't join this board to lecture us. Deleted. If you've been lurking at this board you should know better.

What this board doesn't do is get caught up in rumour and inuendo....because frankly all the self righteous defense, discussion, concentraion on the shit by the fans is not helping him. Period.

That was me who made that post about "freaky monsters" and no I was not talking about gays in general but about those who spread lies about Clay and say he does things that all of us (at least I hope) know is not true. They refer to him as someone who is the total opposite of what he has shown himself to be and I guess I see some posters here as making fun of this when there is nothing funny about it.

6. Who ever said a couple pages back that Clay wasn't CUTE should wash their mouth out! In fact, call the really mean admin with the purple ink / stilletoes!! ( hot and studly was mentioned but that's no excuse) !

Ok, who on THIS board said Clay wasn't CUTE????????

THAT IS NOT ALLOWED!!!!

Admins! Mods!! Isn't that cause for banishment????

I mean, really! Look how CUTE!!!!!!!!

ClaySouthBend8_filtered.jpg

This is Finding CUTE Aiken after all, isn't it????

just saw this from skybar on CH:

For those who won't be able to make it to Spamalot, I have some info on purchasing a Playbill as well as a possible poster featuring Clay. I wrote to Playbill to inquire about these and here is the response. Please feel free to post this on other boards and I will update everyone when I hear back from this man.

Quote:

Hello Skybar, we normally only sell the Opening Night Playbills for the various shows. However, I've had two calls today and three emails from fans

looking for Clay Aiken in Spamalot merchandise, which doesn't exist yet.

But I'm certain the producers will at least put out a new poster featuring

Clay in January. At any rate, there is obviously a market for Spamalot

Playbills with Clay in the credits, and I will talk with my publisher about

offering them for sale to the public through PlaybillStore.com tomorrow. If

we do sell them, which I am pretty sure we will, they will go on sale

January 18th. I will let you know if we decide to sell them. Thanks for

your email, and have a great holiday season.

P.S. If you happen to be a member of any Clay fan messageboard, feel free

to post this email. :)

Bruce Stapleton

Director of Merchandising

Playbill, Inc.

You tellin' me that they hadn't already PLANNED to have Clay Aiken Spamalot merchandise for sale? :blink::huh:

Now this would be cool to have! And muski, you're right. They need to make up lost revenue from the strike and they could do it very quickly by coming up with some CUTE Clay-in-Spamalot merchandise.

I see we were invaded. Does that mean this board has arrived?

It was nice knowing you Sankov. That my friends was my first banning. I'm sure she will take pride n it but whaetver. We in the meantime can get back to business. I've got better things to do with my time than deal with an obvious instigator. I'm leaving the posts so that there won't be 100 questions about what did I miss.

If you have an opinion on it, PM me.

It was nice knowing you Sankov. That my friends was my first banning. I'm sure she will take pride n it but whaetver. We in the meantime can get back to business. I've got better things to do with my time than deal with an obvious instigator. I'm leaving the posts so that there won't be 100 questions about what did I miss.

If you have an opinion on it, PM me.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's not go down the road of attacking posters, either directly or indirectly.

That being said, Sankov, you are coming across in a very "stir the shit" way in only two posts. You may want to lurk a little longer to get a better grasp on the interaction here.

BTW, even though I am going to Minneapolis, I have yet to but tickets. Keep your eyes open people!

Edited to add:

Gosh dang it, Couchie! I was pulling on the stilletos! I didn't even get to stomp a little! Dammit.

Impulsive but whatever...please, don't join this board to lecture us. Deleted. If you've been lurking at this board you should know better.

What this board doesn't do is get caught up in rumour and inuendo....because frankly all the self righteous defense, discussion, concentraion on the shit by the fans is not helping him. Period.

:preachit: This board is completely uninterested in any of that crap. We don't talk about it here, think about it, laugh about it, cry about it, nuttin.

That was me who made that post about "freaky monsters" and no I was not talking about gays in general but about those who spread lies about Clay and say he does things that all of us (at least I hope) know is not true. They refer to him as someone who is the total opposite of what he has shown himself to be and I guess I see some posters here as making fun of this when there is nothing funny about it.

If you are misreading things in that way it's your own sick mind.

bwah KAndre sorry... but you were aiming your stilleto in the wrong direction LOL.

Don't worry about tickets...you'll find some. I just secured 4th and 5th row center tickets YESTERDAY for Minneapolis thanks to YSRN who gave me the heads up. And can I just say I love YSRN. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oh and KAndre, check your gmail please.

ETA: to fix my little ticket sympathy post..cuz she can't have mine hee.

You go off and work on your house for a while and skip a concert deliberately to hopefully donwload and watch it better later and you miss all kinds of crap.

Sounds like it was a weird concert camera police again tonight. I think that some people just get confused with the policy and make up what they don't understand. I think we need to get a collection up to send Jojoct to all the concerts with her little blacktape. I still can't believe that there was so little falshing in NYC where she ran up and down the aisle before the show taping people's cameras. See, she is more than just a great clackgatherer, she is a personal no flash zone.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE Merieeee and clay were fantastic on the cellcert tonight

I am getting serious girl crush on her speaking voice...and she was wonderfully fangirly too...

YAY for the eHP...so when do we get scarlett and KAndre next on the cert...oh and solo too...

What a fantastic concert tonight...he has conquered Waukegan...best vocals YET!!!!

please ...please can we have complete audio at least!!!

can;t wait for Kalamazoo...

So, if you don't use a flash will the camera police leave you alone????

Me and my most excellent seat for DC need to know.

Not that my pictures ever turn out like the masters......

I haven't listened to one tiny bit of clack. I can't believe I have been so good.

CG, I think you'll be happy that you're unspoilered. Wichita was my first unspoilered experience, and it was great! I can't wait to hear what you think about your concert.

At CV they are saying that Scarlett got most of the concert, and Invisible got the rest. We can only hope that's accurate!

Apparantly they were doing some really cool things with the lighting tonight. I'm hoping that the clack will show the lighting effects.

I haven't listened to one tiny bit of clack. I can't believe I have been so good.

I think so...but if the security at times just goes over board and over vigilant then they woudl jsut tell you not to use it.

well prepare to get amazed...If you love the vox and the pretty...this is the show for you. some of the best vocals ever...and he looks beautiful...

looking forward to the reaction of our virgins...i can't believe we have so many...