Spamalot Chat and Discussions (spoilers within)

Ansamcw

He was beyond adorable. He was beyond cute. He was really good, funny..his timing was good, his timing was good. She thought maybe he lost the accent every now and then in the second half... but she said he did great...and admirable. But he never went into his full southern drawl. heee.

Screams..he's coming out..Claygasm can see him.

That's awesome that there were professional cameras there at the stage door crowd! EEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm imagining some great press tomorrow. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this KAndre on the cellstream talkin' a mile a minute? Sounds like she kinda likes that Clay Aiken guy.

Just got off the phone with cindilu2 again.......they did not go to the stage door tonight, they are at a restaurant. She said that for his solo, he played the piano, starting with chopsticks, none of it was a soundtrack. His number was amazing and he did every bit of the dance, it was perfect. The roar at the end when he took his bow was soooooooo loud, the lady of the lake was plugging her ears.

She said she loved sitting up in the mezzanine, it was a great view, but she is also looking forward to sitting down in the 8th row tomorrow, too.

someone was there last year and thought this was more fun greater energy

With all the good thoughts that have been heading that way and Clay's talent, I don't doubt that the energy was AMAZING there tonight.

I'm all verklempt! And I ain't even Jewish!....I bet he won't be able to sleep for hours and hours! OMG...I'm so, so happy for him. Don't you know there's going to be a shitload of press about this tomorrow morning? Holy crap! Pictures and...oh, crap! Tomorrow's Saturday so Diane can't get all fangirly on national tv! :cry4:

But wonder how long before things start showing up online? Like from reviews and the press and whatnot?

I'm so HAPPY for him. A much deserved turn of the karmic wheel and here he is, on top of the world with Mike Nichols nurturing him. What an exciting time for him and for all of us. Time to breathe. I can't wait to see him on The View. He will have a few shows under his belt by Tuesday.

First pic from CV - signing autographs at stage door:

Claysigningatstagedoor.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEE! OK, I have lost my mind. I just bought more tickets, row A mezzanine, for Tuesday March 11th. I guess we will have to leave really, really early that morning in order to get there in time. :clap: We already have row B orchestra for the 12th.

EEEEEEEEEEEE! OK, I have lost my mind. I just bought more tickets, row A mezzanine, for Tuesday March 11th. I guess we will have to leave really, really early that morning in order to get there in time. :clap: We already have row B orchestra for the 12th.

I'll be there on the 11th and 13th (and maybe other nights....)!!!

I am so proud. He always exceeds our expectations. So glad to hear about the crowd's reception. Can't wait to see some stagedoor pictures. Had he already changed out of his costume when he came out.

I cannot stop smiling and I don't think I will sleep a wink--yes my laptop is here in bed with me and it is keeping me awake!!

luckiest, you go girl with your bad ticket-buying self! I just told Couchie that it's a good thing I DON'T live near NYC or I'd probably end up divorced, homeless and shunned by all respectable people for giving it all up for multiples from Sir Robin!

:hubbahubba: