American Idol

ShelleyC

No, georgiaclay, no! The bling is GOOD!

The performance left a lot to be desired.

My boyfriend can hit the right key without a stupid ear monitor. I lurve my boyfriend.

eH! The entire season was meh. Taylor is old material with perfaormance skills and Kat is too unseasoned and inconsistant.

I want Clay - was there no red carpet today? I thought there was for both days.

So Kat had ear monitor problems? Interesting...

Edited by playbiller

And the bling is real, KAndre, as one of the entertainment shows mentioned $1MM worth of Kwiat diamonds were being used tonight.

Maybe Taylor will come out in a diamond-encrusted jacket for his final number....

I just want it to be tomorrow night already.

Oh shoot...I missed hearing Kat...I loved her previous perfromance of this so I don;t know if she did as great then.

I can;t believe my mom called me overseas ...in the middle of AI...just to tell me about my brothers dream about a dead relative...that was just surreal...

OH MY GOD>>> this sounds so bad. He sounds so thin and a bit off in the beginning of the songs...oh what was that really pathetic squeak in the middle....

really not a good vocalist...very weak IMO

Ahh, I may be easy, but I have nice expensive taste.

Put your darn hands down, people! You are SO fake! ARRRRGHHHHH!

I swear, Taylor has one of the thinnest, tinniest sounding voice - like he's in mono instead of stereo!

But I like Levon better thatn SOTR - because I'm frickin' SICK of SOTR. And I couldn't hear his breathing over his wheezing.

OH MY GOD>>> this sounds so bad. He sounds so thin and a bit off in the beginning of the songs...oh what was that really pathetic squeak in the middle....

really not a good vocalist...very weak IMO

Thank you Randy....

WTF did Paula say...so does she mean being pitchy is Taylors essence...

Simon you are so right Paula totally didn;t make sense.

Taylor /medicated - would that be self medicated with old grandad?

Taylor may have gone gold with his album other album, but we don't know how much has sold recently - it certainly has been seen around more and some people could have been buying it for investment, but I can't see anyone buying because of his voice, heck I can't see anyone sitting through more than 3 songs by this guy, should be an interesting AI concert this year - boredome and more boredom.

What? Bottlecap - you want a dancing MnM?

Edited by playbiller

Oh lord she's starting out HORRIBLY. Is she supposed sound like this? The first 30 seconds is enough to convince me I hate this - and I normally like big, bombastic ballads, like AMLT, TITN, IAD....but I hate this.

georgiaclay, having an identity crisis tonight with the avatars?

Is this song starting extraordinarily low for Kat? And what a piece of dreck it is - perfect for the occasion. I think I like the dress, although she could stand some more room around the hips.

So, you think everyone will be humming this song tomorrow?

ANother craptastic single...this song started really too low for Kat...

oh no....this will make her belt out in the end...I hate that.

YUCK...that didn;t sound good. Please her upper register is not good. DO not make her belt out. She sounds like a little girl.

so disappointing...this is no TITN for her.

Wow I don't think even Kat liked that song. She agreed too easily with the judges.

Frankly...I do think Kelly and Carrie could;ve pulled off the song better, that was just wrong for her voice...so wrong.

I hope Taylors song is just as craptastic.