American Idol

ShelleyC

Wow Kat is actually out singing meatloaf...I wish she had someone else to duet with.

ahhh could be...makes sense Kandre...makes me feel bad now...

but I wish Kat was able to sing that song in the finale instead...on her own...Celine sang that too right? cos she sang that great.

too bad meatloaf can;t harmonize anymore

Too many drugs? I heard that is happening a lot to old rockers.

Doggie is spoiled rotten and demands 100% of my attention, not even a few hours off for television. Usually I throw a ball while watching TV or typing , but I can't do that and both watch and type.

Edited by playbiller

WTF! Bad auditions again? This is really harshing my Clay buzz and pissing me off. And I'm a little scared that Clay is going to be involved in this car wreck of a skit in some way. :(

@$@^%@&^%^%*& :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by bottlecap

WTF!  Bad auditions again?  This is really harshing my Clay buzz and pissing me off.  And I'm a little scared that Clay is going to be involved in this car wreck of a skit in some way.   :(

@$@^%@&^%^%*&   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Yeah. What you said.

I'll take whatever you're drinkin'.

My sister just called and asked me if the sound has been this bad all season. I told her not to blame the sound guys - the singers just plain SUCK. She has informed me that she'll be calling me back later - it better not be when Clay is sing, or someone's going to get hurt....

Get the Pickler off my screen...