American Idol

ShelleyC

Why is it the my dog seems to wake up from her nap just before 9 PM and WANT to PLAY? and INSISTS on PLAYing, no matter what else I am doing? She jumps on me, SHe smacks me with her paw, If I still ignore her, she will start barking on the top of her lungs?

I have to go now, sorry.

I wonder if we will hear the bad day song before Taylor andthat is supposed to mean somethng?

It's not quite as bad as Kat's (because Kat's was the worst song I heard in a long time).

Taylor's song is showing up his vocal weaknesses to me - he doesn't sound at all melodic to me - and his tone is terrible. And there was one of those horrible notes. If either of these craptacular songs get any radio play, I KNOW the fix is in.

SHUT UP YOU PSYCHO SOB! SOUL PATOOTIE! FEH!

HEE...

Clay and Ruben actually lucked out on their two songs I think...

this is also a craptastic song...but Taylro at leat made kinda work...

the beginning was painful too...boring and pitchy...

can someone shoot him with a tranquilizer gun.

The last time Simon said that...in AI2...Clay lost.

The thing is.. I give Kat round 1 and round 2....but man she really stunk up the place on that third song.

I personally think Taylor won round three.

Hmmm...I guess I've been turning off the show immediately...because I swear I've never heard this before.

But he's a billion times better than Kat or Taylor. But not as good as my boyfriend.

I'm sorry I missed this! I like it!

Lord, I'm already singing the hook to "Bad Day"!

Interesting crotch light on Taylor while he was standing there with Ryan and Kat. That is unless his prostate was acting up and he had a little incontinence problem on live tv.

Daniel Powter - meh. Bring on the finale, and stop wasting my time.

Interesting - I just happened to flip over to the country music thing, and who should be wailing away but Carrie Underwear. It's funny that she can manage to make the extremely long trek from Las Vegas tonight in time to make the AI finale tomorrow, but Kelly Clarkson can't handle the same trip. Hmmmm....

Hmmm...I guess I've been turning off the show immediately...because I swear I've never heard this before.

But he's a billion times better than Kat or Taylor.  But not as good as my boyfriend.

I'm sorry I missed this!  I like it!

Lord, I'm already singing the hook to "Bad Day"!

Where have you been? thay have been playing this song to every eliminated finalists good bye montage...i do belive he owes AI for getting to numebr 1.

I do like the song but AI sure kept it on the people's consciousness.

It's funny because I was thinking how they had Paul Anka on to singa a rewrite "my way" for the AI2 finale (he did close that show) They should have rewritten "Have a bad day" to "have a meh show".

With those singles, anyone want to bet on the number sold? I am thinking maybe the lowest number ever.

Edited by playbiller

With those singles, anyone want to bet on the number sold? I am thinking maybe the lowest number ever.

Can I guess a negative number? Can you upload to iTunes, instead of downloading?

Unfortunately, the "Bad Day" song is about the only good song on Daniel Powter's CD. He's nasally up in his nasal and whiny to boot. Glad I listened to it for free on AOL before it came out, because I liked "Bad Day" and was thinking about buying the album.

Skimming rapidly - except for the big rumor of who will be the beneficiary of the big confetti drop tonight (thanks, Dial Idol), I can't manage to sort out the leaks of who's singing what with whom tonight. Maybe I should just tune in, relax, sit back, and enjoy what unfolds in the first hour of the show. (If I had to guess, I would think Clay would be on then, as the focus in the second hour should be on Taylor and Kat. But what do I know? :blink: ) I thought last year's finale with the Top 12 singing with different musicians was a hoot, so I look forward to that again tonight. The second hour is the problem - the Lost season-ender starts then, and I was planning on switching over. What to do, what to do.... :unsure:

Tonight is no problemo to me with regards to lost and AI...they are on the same network in Canada...so we won;t need to sacrifice one for the other...YAY.

and YAY just looked at the schedule and in atlantic Canada Lost will be on at 6 pm before AI so I can get the scoop before US...so who wants spoilers... :D