#48: He is...therefore I fan.

Couch Tomato

New Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• I don't ever have a day so gloomy that Clay's smile doesn't make me happy
    • At the end of the day, who cares? Clay is hot. He?d be hotter naked. ?nuff said
    • Ladies and gentleman, the 49th president of the United States and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken!
    • FrstlgrglooMmflsgoolce! :heart: scruffy Clay!
    • The Clay Aiken fandom....it's just fun!
    • I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

:nana: :7: To luckiest for remembering CITH songs. I could try another.

Do you mind doing MDYK..I don't think Ansa will have the time.

Ok I have no excuses whatsoevr. I will work on mine and have it done before Liney finishes hers :hysterical: what? I need some inspiration.

waves to Atinal. Yeah that's right blame it on me :lilredani:

Okaly dokaly! I'll add it to my to do list.

I hope ansa is doing well.

Let me get this straight.....fans noticed changes with the RCA site etc. ...fans talk about it on message boards ....fans emailed blogger about it...blogger prints it...others pick it up...and the fans believe it!

God my poor gerbil just keeled over!

Yep. That sounds about right. Except you forgot to add that if Clay doesn't deny it, it must be true (since it happened with one thing, dontcha know). Go us!!!!

If only the gerbil really were dead.

Clazy, you are tooooo cute when you're staggering around wildly. I'm naughty - I want to see you stumble around some more. Plus, I rilly, rilly like stubbly Clay, too. So, here he is, in all of his stubbly glory:

175091309_JNsTu-L.jpg

GR101.jpg

171575318-M.jpg

mercyme.jpg

karen2pt4.jpg

Denverkyrie2.jpg

ETA: claytonic - OCOCE is O Come O Come Emmanuel.

Your wish is my co--*thud*

:Thud::Imok:

OMG I'm on facebook. I have friends. I don't know what the hell I'm doing :cryingwlaughter:

Fear Ansa's fine. We chat every day. We do the same sit on your ass job. She has been working upwards of 50 hours a week on one job, plus continuing with substitute teaching- and honestly I think her learning to drive has just really changed her life. She posted a picture of where she lives that one time..it's kinda isolated. Now she is just all over the place and doing things with friends, for herself and chaffeuring her kids. You know how when you don't do something for awhile it gets harder to do it? I think that's where she is. LdyJ and I keep her posted. I always tell her when someone asks about her.

I don't think that gerbil wheel will ever stop spinning; 10 years from now Clay could be the biggest thing in the entertainment industry;head of RCA, Governor of NC and there will still be fans bemoaning ATDW; wondering where the "lost CD" is and if we will ever hear it and complaining about the lack of promotion for OMWH!

:blinkies_114:

:21:

Kim

Clay has started a thread at the OFC in the Man Forum...he is going to ask us questions from time to time...why do I have a feeling this will turn into a thread where the fans will be asking him questions!

Kim

OMG I'm on facebook. I have friends. I don't know what the hell I'm doing :cryingwlaughter:

Fear Ansa's fine. We chat every day. We do the same sit on your ass job. She has been working upwards of 50 hours a week on one job, plus continuing with substitute teaching- and honestly I think her learning to drive has just really changed her life. She posted a picture of where she lives that one time..it's kinda isolated. Now she is just all over the place and doing things with friends, for herself and chaffeuring her kids. You know how when you don't do something for awhile it gets harder to do it? I think that's where she is. LdyJ and I keep her posted. I always tell her when someone asks about her.

We should start an FCA group on the F-book!

ETA: Oh, aikim you have a hilarious typo--the Man Forum! I thought it meant the forum for the, ya know, Claydawgs or other male Clay fans! :hahaha: That would cut down on the number of replies, huh?

EATA: Cindilu2 I kind of agree, but at the same time, I think it's good of Clay and shows how much he values his fans--some might be nasty to him, but he's still trying to keep the lines of communication open.

Oy. Clay - what are ya thinking???? I'm skeered.

Personally I wish the OFC were one-way communication. He talks, we listen.

Maybe a diversionary tactic? I don't know, but I can see this going south really fast...hope I am wrong.

Clayzcoffin It wasn't a typo...that is what it is called over there...A Forum to talk about the Man...Clay Aiken...but I am glad I made you laugh!

Kim

Maybe a diversionary tactic? I don't know, but I can see this going south really fast...hope I am wrong.

Clayzcoffin It wasn't a typo...that is what it is called over there...A Forum to talk about the Man...Clay Aiken...but I am glad I made you laugh!

Kim

It could work if they just lock the thread in between 'questions'. I want to know why the mod edited his post - asked, but so far no answer.

Kim

Oh... Bwah! Well, it certainly made me laugh! Sorry, I guess I shouldn't admonish if I don't know what I'm talking about, huh? :lol:

Figures, this would happen on the day that I tried to log into the OFC, and it told me my password was wrong. So I did the whole "I forgot my password" thing, they sent me a new one, and it doesn't work either. ARGH.

I've had to do that so many freakin times it isn't funny.

So does it eventually work, heinz? Because now neither my old or new password works. Should I say I forgot again?

ETA: Thanks for the email, cindilu2. What a guy, hee! And it sure makes you wonder why he wants to know that. Maybe he's planning a tour and is taking a look at tours of the past and their venues, for some reason?

that's what I've done....say I've forgotten again. Maybe with what's going on today, the OFC is 'extra' busy and it hasn't processed your new password yet? You'd think these things would be instanteous, but with the OFC ya never know!

Checking in at the reference desk real fast (please don't tell on me!) to suggest that someone point out the FCA timeline to him! LOL!

I did - complete with link.

:lilredani:

Lordy, the speculation is already in full swing. LMAO! Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar (or an epi-pen) :imgtongue:

ACK!! Clay's palying around at the OFC?? Dang work filters - that's the one site I can't usually access during the day... what's he doing?? :lilredani:

Isn't Reed from St. Paul?

:whistling-1:

:whistling-1:

:BlowKiss:

Welcome back, claylove! Glad you made it out to CA safely. :thbighug-1: