How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

Hi. Thanks for all the articles. My husband saw the video and an announcement on MSNBC today. Very exciting. Clay isn't in my district although I no longer know my district. The new redistricting maps split our county into parts of four districts from one. I'm not going to get upset as it is being challenged and I'll  wait to see what the changes are.

Just now, beanerknits said:

Thanks everyone for flurry of recent postings/links.....makes keeping up much easier...

Missed having new podcast each week.....anyone have info on whether there may be new episode this week???

My guess is no.  I think this will be keeping him busy for the next few months.  However, if this campaign is anything like the last one -- we'll have plenty of news and pictures (from Twitter) to keep us occupied.

I also noticed that Jill Wine-Banks and Victor Shi (#iGen Politics podcast, also from Politicon) retweeted Clay's announcement yesterday.  Jill Wine-Banks, in particular, is great -- she was a Watergate prosecutor, and an MSNBC commentator.

Love that Jane Lynch tweeted it out too!

8 minutes ago, merrieeee said:

Clay on The View on Wednesday. 

Yesss! I’m home this week, so I’ll get to see it live.. made my day!

I’m predicting a really invigorating conversation with the girls 😁  

re the podcast:  Even better, I would guess that Clay will be the guest on podcasts rather than the host!

Woohoo!!!  It's my first day working from home in just over a week tomorrow -- which means I can watch it!  YAY!

I got another email from Clay today.  He loves me...or he loves my money, not sure which...

38 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

Yesss! I’m home this week, so I’ll get to see it live.. made my day!

I’m predicting a really invigorating conversation with the girls 😁  

re the podcast:  Even better, I would guess that Clay will be the guest on podcasts rather than the host!

Mik4clay.....yes,yes,yes, ....with explosive growth in podcasting industry vs just 5 years ago, I expect LOTS of guesting appearances !!! 

Ha, They needed to link his Broadway tune with Dee w that article.

under that article it states that Snider won’t let politicians use his “We’re not going to take it” song for their campaigns.. but I bet he would for Clay! Appropriate too ;)

Good political analysis from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette newspaper.  Outlines his chances fairly well.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-nation/2022/01/10/clay-aiken-congress-north-carolina-american-idol-star-announced-running-us-house/stories/202201100147

Also, Breitbart provided a story.  I'm not going there, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

16 minutes ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Posting this here, even though it might have been posted already!  (Too many to keep straight!) From Billboard magazine.

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/clay-aiken-running-for-congress-1235017703/

As someone once said you can never have too much Clay Aiken!