How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

33 minutes ago, Mik4clay said:

Funny, Clay should tweet him to stfu 

Deepak Chopra on Today show in 5 mins- I loved him on Bold- I’m up for a little zen!

"Him" meaning the WH occupant?  I'm hoping that's what you meant.

I find Chopra to be an "odd duck."  Some of his stuff is cool, but he's also got a few out there theories, if I remember correctly.

Oh yes, I surely meant 45- Clay could teach him how to lose like a man.

I’m watching the electoral college vote.. I’m sure nothing will stop the madness🙁 

i love Deepak’s views on Trump- he said Trump needs psychological help way before even his niece Mary Trump did (even tho we were all thinking it) Her book was awesome btw, anyone get a chance to read it?

1 minute ago, Mik4clay said:

Oh yes, I surely meant 45- Clay could teach him how to lose like a man.

I’m watching the electoral college vote.. I’m sure nothing will stop the madness🙁 

i love Deepak’s views on Trump- he said Trump needs psychological help way before even his niece Mary Trump did (even tho we were all thinking it) Her book was awesome btw, anyone get a chance to read it?

That's what I thought, regarding your first comment.

I'm following the Electoral College stuff on the NYTimes website.

I have not read Mary Trump's book.  Right now I'm reading President Obama's memoir.  Really good so far!

That was simply awesome!  Clay does harmony so well, and he sounded fantastic.  So did Ruben.  That teacher was adorable!

It certainly brightened my day -- and I needed it!  I had to go into my campus today to work with some technology before a co-worker is out for a few weeks with maternity leave.  That scanner in the office was the devil, and I never got it to work properly.  Then I discovered that I've been doing some driving for about 3 weeks with my driver's license out of my purse.  Thought I had lost it, but I had simply moved it.

Article about Meghan McCain missing her bestie (full text in the news section):  Meghan McCain Longs For Holiday Fun With Bestie Clay Aiken: ‘Screw COVID’

:( sorry you had some troubles today.. but glad Clay popped in to brighten it up..What a nice surprise it was!

i feel that it was a nice way to Segway into next Xmas season, keep the tradition going, and then drop an album and the tour bomb next year 😁

If I had one complaint, ok 2- Clay, lighten up the hair and throw on a pair of glasses.. ok done 🤭

Loved the segment of the View with the choir teacher. Didnt see it on TV as I was out shopping for a few things at 10. But I did watch it on YouTube. It was very touching. Perfect for this year to help make us forget the political devisiveness going on in our country.  For a few minutes at least. 

• Like 1

In the past, you could be reckful (considerate) as well as reckless. People were also gormful (careful); feckful (responsible), ruthful (compassionate), wieldy (agile), ept (adroit), and definitely gruntled. 

• Like 1