#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

>>>Just got home from work (hospital) and I need a head count on how many rooms will be needed and how many pretty white jackets will need to be requested. Do we need connecting rooms, padded rooms,rooms with posters of old Clay and posters of HAIR?? How do I order up orderlies who give sponge baths that have freckles and red hair and the purtiest (is there such a word) greenish eyes in the world along with those pink shell lips.

I would prefer connecting rooms, padded of course and decorated in GREEN...my favorite color long before Clay enter my world, extra jackets..hate to wear something that has become wet, sloppy, I do have some pride left :lol: ......posters of Clay at any age, dressed/undressed/laughing/serious/smirking/singing would be sooooo fine with me. :)

Have you tried www. specialorderlies .com ????? (JK)

FYI::: I am allergic to Thorazine and all drugs in that classification.....never really had Thorazine but have had Compazine and reaction isn't pretty!!! :o :blink::(:wacko:

Carry On!!!

Edited by clay4shore

sniff....I have to come clean...I think I need a padded room too.

I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO THE CLIPS!!!!

I turned on Clay radio...but it wasn;t enough! I didn;t want demo clay....didn't want AI Clay...even Concert Clay wasn;t enough! I needed my ATDW clips...his grunts, his breathiness, his wails...the heavy drum beat...the ethereal sounds...the yearning in his voice...I WANT THIS CD NOW!!!!

Cannot wait for TUESDAY...OMG Without you just came on...LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

this almost coherent post was brought to you by ZoHo #88

So, I understand the Clay Aiken Charter Academy has now added on a Medical Wing.

th_CEO.jpg THE CEO

th_scrubs07.jpgSOME OF THE DOCTORS

th_whitesuit4.jpgNURSE LOCKE MODELS THE LATEST MEDICAL FASHION TREND - A JACKET MADE ENTIRELY OF COTTON BALLS

th_whitesuit2.jpgTHE ON-SITE PHARMACIST WILL STOP BY YOUR ROOM AND PLEAD WITH YOU TO TAKE YOUR MEDS

th_scrubs02.jpgTHE KITCHEN STAFF PREPARES YOUR VIRTUALLY HAIR-FREE DAILY MENU OF OATMEAL, BROTH AND JELLO. YUMMY!

th_orderlies2.jpgSOME ORDERLIES TO, YOU KNOW, KEEP THINGS IN ORDER. (WATCH OUT FOR THE BIG GUY)

th_chapel.jpgOUR LOVELY CHAPEL FACILITIES, IF YOU ARE RELIGIOUSLY INCLINED. :28:

AND FINALLY, OUR ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR, IF YOU ARE NOT :5:th_holygrail.jpg

NOW OPEN FOR ADMISSIONS, VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY. SEE YOU SOON!

Bottle, Bottle, Bottle,

You have TOTALLY outdone yourself girl :) I could not stop rolling on the freakin floor.

Thank you for the video's. Since getting home from the "palace" this afternoon, I have watched When a man loves a woman video like may be 12 times in 30 minutes. Oh Gah!!!! drool, drool, drool. Where is that ding-dang mop when you need it. HELP me, I have fallen on my drool and can't get up, but can sure hit that little mousy button to watch the video again. LOL.

I talked to the HNIN (HEAD NURSE IN CHARGE) of the psychiatric wing and told them to have rooms ready, restraints on hand and clean, FRESH SMELLING little white jackets ready to be handed on out on arrival, because after September 5th, we will all be admitted enmass.

I got to thinking (I know, bad move ex-lax, ha-ha (made a funny)), that you know if HAIR can sing WAMLAW off the cuff that well, just what in the world he would do to it after being professionally sung on a record after all the mixing and mastering that goes on. OMG. I would just be freakin, kill me dead and put me six feet under, and throw away the dang key. It just gives me the willy's to get that picture in my head.

Just go back, watch the video again and just image HAIR doing "justice" to that song on a CD.

NOW LADIES: CALM DOWN

:wub::wub::wub::P:P:P:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Not fair!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't listen to the clips and then I come to FCA and all of a sudden I hear someone singing RHW. I couldn't figure out who it was (shame on me... -_- ) or where it was coming from and then it hit me (ok, so I am a little slow.... :blink: ). It was a clip! I don't want to hear the clips! I have been so good in my resolve and now, now I WANT to hear them!

Why didn't I recognize the VOX???? :unsure:

I feel so ashamed...... :(

Now I must resist the temptation to listen to all of them.

I must resist. I must resist. I must resist.

(May I please reserve a padded room????? Heaven knows I need one! :glare: )

Bottle you are hysterical!! :lol:

Really? You want us to calm down after you mention Clay and When A Man Loves A Woman in the same sentence? ha! No way, No how. I've loved hearing Clay sing a lot of different songs, but that is the one that has to be my all-time favorite......even though he only sang just a little tiny bit of it. I want the whole dang thing! hehe

Of course, if I heard and saw him performing the whole song I'd be totally ready for that padded room. So......I probably need to go ahead and just reserve that dang room, just in case I get lucky some day. haha Get your mind out of the gutter! :blink:

Bottlecap - I just loved your description of the cotton ball jacket Nurse Locke is wearing. Great observation! Also just wanted to know what kind of "activities" are on the schedule with that good looking Activities Director, cause I need to get signed up pronto. Don't want to miss a minute of it. :P

Okay,

One more added to the Clayathon on the Psych ward. Do you want a poster room or one with stand up card board figures to stand next to, all 6'2 inches worth, size 13 shoes. OMG

G

:D:D:P:P :club0:

Ooooo. I want one with the stand up figure. I could have fun with that!! :ph34r:B)

Also just wanted to know what kind of "activities" are on the schedule with that good looking Activities Director, cause I need to get signed up pronto. Don't want to miss a minute of it. :P

I was thinking about a screening of "Monty Python & the Holy Grail" B) Long time no see, btw!

Claygasm, I heard the snippets start unexpectedly too. With all the discussions today about padded rooms and whatnot, I was worried that it was the voices in my head. Now you have reassured me that the fillings in our teeth are tuned to the same frequency. :D

Me think Nurse Lockes flock was designed by a Projet Runway contestant......Michael???? Wasn't he the one that made a dress out of coffee filters?????

If memory is correct OMC said he tried to get the rights to sing WAMLAW during AL2.....Can you imagine the number of phone lines melting that night.......???

OH MY...sorry about the clips!!!

I didn't think about the fact some people are trying to be ATDW virgins...couchie and I were experimenting on Flash and thought it might be neat to add the clips sinceI was just getting super obsessed with them and needed to share...

SO should I take it out? or is it too late?

WAMLAW...I hope he sings that in concert...that just KILLS me!!!!

Ansa - I'm definitely not a ATDW virgin. Bet I've listened to those clips a zillion times, so I vote for keeping the music. I'm so ready to hear the whole cd. Sept 19th is getting closer!

Georgiaclay - Did you mention shackles? Oh my! The thoughts going through my head. Bottlecap mentioned the Activities Director showing Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I think I'm up for a dark theater, especially if I'm shackled to Clay! :27:

Well we decided to take it out for now...

We will have it back once the CD is out.

We do understand that a lot of people are trying to be virgins and we want to respect that. If you turn it on and it plays just refresh to get the clip off your cache.

Eta: BWAH...bottlecap

Claygasm, I heard the snippets start unexpectedly too. With all the discussions today about padded rooms and whatnot, I was worried that it was the voices in my head. Now you have reassured me that the fillings in our teeth are tuned to the same frequency. :D

Well, you know what they say, insanity loves company! :lol:

And your latest creation above? BWAH!!! :lol: (And its a little scary too.... :unsure: )

(I hope the clips weren't taken out on account of me! I just turned down my volume!)

Don't worry Claygasm...you simply reminded us that not everyone has heard or want to hear the clips for now. When we put it up we weren't sure if we were doing the right thing. I guess its better to err on the safe side.

See, I knew it. I KNEW Claygasm and bottlecap would bond.

CGand I were already sharing a brain on two other boards; then, when I came over here, I found myself thinking along bottle'swavy lines...

ergo...

I KNEW those two would bond... :lol:

God, now there are three of us.. :unsure:

It's Sunday morning and I should be leaving for church in a bit, but not before I drop off this little piece of heaven (from diamondjake2001 of the CH - It's the cover of the single that was sent to radio stations):

th_cdsinglecover4.jpg

and just for good measure

th_Walmartcover.jpg

both clickable

Thank you Jesus!

:28: :31: :29: :30: :21: :26: :7:

The single picture: Love, love, love the pose. The body language there is very striking to me. Love as well the jewelry...gah. Nice bracelet, dude. But yet...I'm not as crazy about this picture as the album cover. I think what it is for me is the darkness of the entire look. Dark suit, dark hair, shadows almost covering the face...it just makes him look OFF for me. I think I would have liked this picture more if he had also been in the lighter colored jacket. But that's just me.

What I'm really looking forward to, though, is hearing the man in a few days. Hearing him giggle with that haircut (and that look in general) is going to be a mindblowing experience. Can.not.wait.

Love the bling...great bracelet. And from teh single pic, I notice the metallic buttons on the sleeve of the jacket---matches the bling....hot.

The shadowy thing bugs me, too, in that pic...but maybe for a different reason from ldyjocelyn's B) See, from what I can tell, his shirt collar seems to be QUITE open and gaping...I wanna see the chest and cinnamony chest hair that lies there in that shadow. ;)

yes i do. :blink:

He'd BETTER not appear on these tv shows with umpteen tee shirts again, that's all I gotta say. <_<

Well, no...that's not all I gotta say at all...but I'm late for Jazzercize right now.

The rightward leaning pose of both of the cover pictures makes me wonder if something else is pointing in that direction that causes the tilt. What.

ldyjocelyn, I assumed the single cover was the same jacket as the other library picture, only with darker lighting, but it's hard to tell. I just know I'm a sucker for jacket with five buttons on the sleeve since that says $$$$$$ to me.

muskifest, from the myspace picture, Tuesday's appearance looks like a suit and tie deal, so it may be too soon to make a judgement about the t-shirt situation.