#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

bottlecap whips out a tape measure, and begins to use it. "Let's see... 13 and 1/2.... Let me check this other measurement... Wow, it really is 8 and 1/4"

Don't mind me. Since georgiaclay is pushing up daisies, I'm going to knock out the wall between our padded rooms so I can have a nice padded suite.

bottlecap tosses some aspirin at muskifest and couch tomato who still look a little hungover :trink4: , and offers Ansa a pair of earplugs as protection against high-pitched preteenie squealing. :o

Bottle, I may be pushing up daisy, but I am like the walking dead, I come alive at the site of HAIR and any snatches of clack that I hear. I sit straight up like somebody who has been shot out of a cannon. SO in other words, I still need my padded room, especially now, cause you never know where HAIR may show up in any form or fashion (literally). Love the All that Jazz photo. It is so ultracool.

Ansa, GOD bless all you mothers. You are a special breed. I was just never given the opportunity to have a sqealing youngun around me, so that I am thankful for. I love children, just other peoples children.

Have a good evening ladies and I am sending a boat load of aspirin to anyone that needs it.

G

So how come I didn't know that Raleigh has a little "brother" named Durham, also a border terrier? Some of the CV'ers that are in Vancouver for the week-end Star Search and Gala dealies have gotten to meet and by licked by him in the lobby of the hotel. Durham that is, not Clay. :P

From AprilJoy of the CV:

We ran into Jaymes and Durham again. Jaymes confirmed that Durham is a HE. Raleigh is at home.

Jaymes said she had no idea how the snippets of ATDW even got out there, they are totally flabbergasted by that... she didn't seem upset, just confused about it. We were hanging out with Durham and Jaymes said to the dog "We need to go see your daddy." and I thought and maybe mumbled... "can we all go see his daddy...please?"

Also spotted so far: Faye, Kristy, and Roger W.

I have a dog, but I don't let him lick me. Even though I spent $600 on him.

If Clay asked Durham to kiss me, however, I might change my licking policy. Of course, I'd need to insist that the dog's daddy show him how to do it first. After all, daddys are supposed to teach things to their...uh...

hell. never mind. I need to take a nap.

Thanks for the drugs, bottle...but about now I could definitely do with something stronger than aspirin... :glare:

georgia? Is there an opportunity to upgrade my padded cell? I need room to run around in circles, pulling my hair out. Thank you.

Muski,

Upgrades are always available for a price, you know that!!! It is kinda like OFC, you have to pay for the upgrade to get the best and believe me, I believe that I would pay out the nose for HAIR.

I am glad that Clay has Durham, but I hope that either one or both are "fixed" unless HAIR wants some little North Carolians running around, barking their traps off. Can you see Hair as a father of a litter of six??? I will take one. Thank.you.very.much. Especially, if I can meet and greet the breeder in person!!!!

I can't spell tonight. Must have been moving all that furniture today. Remodeling the house. So much fun.

I want to do this every weekend.

G

Edited by georgiaclay

Raleigh for sure has been fixed. Durham I don't know about. I haven't read any reports about leg humping or whatnot. By Durham that is. If you've ever seen When Doves Cry, you know his daddy is a whole 'nother story. :ph34r:

============================================

Even though I'm not enamoured with the Fan Club Pack picture, I was swayed by all the squealing and drooling over it on the boards. I actually went about five miles out of my way today to check out the nearest Best Buy. Nothing on the shelves there yet - just a couple of MOAMs. Maybe by the time it officially available, I will have talked myself out of needing to spend another $14.99 just so I have another piece of Claycrap. It's a sickness, I tell ya. :unsure:

More pre-Star Search stuff from AprilJoy of Clayversity:

Okay, so we got see the CD! Like just see it. Jaymes held it up, the back has the picture of Clay on the ledge.

Jaymes said Clay was inside when the picture was taken, but that the glass door was actually open.

She said that this was Clay's personal copy... the CD was actually not in the package... the poster inside is of the new pic of Clay looking down... looks like it is photoshopped to have a blackish brown silk like background.

Jaymes said her two favorite songs are: "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" and "Lonely No More" (asked about the writing, she said Clay is an amazing lyricist, but that she was not in the room during the writing so can't say how much he contributed but a good amount)

Oh yeah, and ABC was there filming and interviewing.. .to correspond with GMA and *drumroll please* PRIMETIME!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I knew Diane would come through for Clay!

And

I touched the CD, just held it for a second. surprise, it felt like a CD. heh.

Faye said all the songs are her favorite, typical. And that Clay loved Spaghetti as a kid, the only way he would eat it is if she mader her own sauce, nothing from the jar. Jaymes seemed genuinely touched by the fan support, and really encouraged us to read about David's Charity as well as keep up with Clay's. They both were so great to be there and just hang with the fans.

ABC filmed the group and then interviewed the two teenage fans who put together the gathering and then interviewed KellyBond about Penny lane. I left after that so I'm not sure what all went down after that.

Edited by bottlecap

I just found out that Clayversity is having a cellstream tonight from the David Foster Star Search. eeeeeeeee!!!!!

If you're signed up for it the cellstream starts at 7:00 PST (10:00 EST)

Guess we won't hear much from Clay (at least no singing!), but I'll take what I can get. Just to hear him critique the contestants will be fun.

Yep, it's like old times - I've got 4 windows open and refreshing, plus my media player listening to Clayversity radio while we wait to hear from the Star Search peeps. It's been way too long since we last had a cellcert.

I can't stop :D grinning like an idiot.

ETA: The Clayversity peeps should be calling in around 10:00 EST, so it won't start for a bit.

Edited by bottlecap

Well, my connection to the cellstream crapped out, Clayversity is moving at a crawl, and I've suddenly run out of energy. I'm going to go to bed for the time being. Maybe I'll check back in later. If not, I'll catch up in the morning.

My EEEEEeeeees are turning into ZZZZZzzzzs...

The theater is packed...it's sold out tonight. Tomorrow night is almost sold out. Clay may mingle with peopel tomorrow at the gala.

It's beginning...ch is staying with the program. Wow..just thought there would be reports after.

Clay is not in his seat. Cellcerter things he will be introduced.

first up..a tribute to David Foster...