#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

We are about to reach the end of this thread....

we need suggestions for a thread title...

I think we will be quite busy in the next few months....its so exciting...

but working with the CD streaming into my ears is very distracting. I keep finding myself bopping along or just swooning...or toe curling...AHHHH HYCA...soooo GOOOOOD.

43dudleyvillas' recommendation about how to stream ATDW in the most helpful way:

My inclination is to say that if you have a station in your listening area that is featuring an ad for the ATDW on its site, listen through that site. There is a strong possibility that the station is most interested in data on local listeners' interest in this particular album, and they will be able to tell if someone from outside the area is streaming. That's not to say that out-of-area streams will be ignored, but streams from local listeners are probably most valuable.

If there isn't a station in your local area streaming ATDW, then I would suggest listening to ATDW via the main Clear Channel Music site (ATDW is featured in an ad on the top left of the site.

==================

Ansa, I have a hunch there is a thread title somewhere in the lyrics of ATDW, and maybe we might even want to use "A Thousand Different Ways" itself for the upcoming thread.

Hi All

Here is the link I found to NYC 106.7 FM

I have dialup and have not tried to listen yet, but here it is anyway.

Right now I'm listening to the DF Gala MP3s--Thank you Scarlett and Deborah,

but for those near NYC and currently listening, give it a try so NYC can be counted in ClayNation.

http://www.1067litefm.com/cc-common/mfeatures/clayaikenSP/

Nice to finally join everyone here.

I will be back to add my 2cents when I have given a listen to the album.Although I am not against spoilering myself to the album, I am still waiting for Sept19--so far.

If you haven't done so yet, Go give a listen to the David Forster Gala MP3.

I will always be most in love with live Clay, but I hear the album is "pretty good" ---ya think?? *g*

Love this site. Thank You. Very very much. B)

Oh man, I feel for everyone on dialup.

But if you have many, many hours, download Scarlett's Without You from the Gala - OMG! Beautiful audio and video of one of the hottest men breaking your heart with that song...

KAndre looks up from wallowing in the stream from Houston

This is some primo stuff, yo. I need some munchies.

Hey, Claygasm!

Hi KAndre!! :)

Clear Channel. Yeah, well, there are 6 Clear Channel stations in the Philadelphia area. But their formats aren't exactly, shall we say, Clay friendly. We have 2 Urban stations, 1 Gospel station, one Spanish station (it used to be an AC station until a few months ago :glare: ), a smooth jazz station (which I checked just in case, even though it was a stretch) and one too-cool-for-school CHR station.

Good thing I don't want to listen! :lol:

Edited by Claygasm

Hey, I just got a certain sofa-bound vegetable as the "Featured Member" at the OFC! Do we all bow and grovel to her now, or is that still reserved for the World Dominatrix exclusively? Congrats, Couchie!

Anyway, I was just going over to the OFC because I was wishfully thinking about a new blog. Clay should certainly have stuff to write about. Unless he's holding out until the renewal date later this week.... Hate to even think what kind of panic that would cause. :unsure:

EEEEEEE! My local Clear Channel AC station's website switched the player while I was at work, and I was able to come home and stream ATDW and have it count! Awwooo Hooo!

=====================================

From the public page at the OFC:

09/12/06 / Important Notice: Clay OFC Message Board Upgrade

Along with the new website we'll also be upgrading the Clay Aiken Official Fan Club Message Board to a new software with enhanced features and better usability. Such features and enhancements will include profile pictures, private message tracking, a calendar with event manager, and much more!

To ensure that the message board upgrade is a smooth transition for everyone, we'll do our very best to make sure that users' post counts, user titles, and signatures will all carry over to the new software without trouble. While it may take a few minutes to get acquainted with the new message board, we're sure you'll love the new message board and the new features it will offer!

To successfully integrate the current message board with the new software and ensure this smooth transition, the OFC message board will be unavailable as of 5 p.m. (Pacific) today until September 14, 2006 to allow for testing and to make sure the most up to date information is transferred.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

The all-new message board will be unveiled and back in action along with the new ClayOnline.com website on September 14, 2006!

Snort. Good luck, Clique, I wish you well.

=====================================

I posted a picture of Quiana's new baby last night. Wanna see Clay's? From AprilJoy at Clayversity:

Durham

th_Durham1.jpg

Durham and Jaymes

th_DurhamJaymes.jpg

Yeah, I can't tell the difference between Raleigh and Durham either. :blink:

It strikes me that we hear about everybody in Clay's entourage walking Raleigh, but we very seldom see Clay with her anymore. Apparently, Faye can't use the classic mom line of "If you want a pet, you are going be have to be responsible for feeding it, walking it, and cleaning up after it yourself". Hee.

Hey, I just got a certain sofa-bound vegetable as the "Featured Member" at the OFC! Do we all bow and grovel to her now, or is that still reserved for the World Dominatrix exclusively? Congrats, Couchie!

Anyway, I was just going over to the OFC because I was wishfully thinking about a new blog. Clay should certainly have stuff to write about. Unless he's holding out until the renewal date later this week.... Hate to even think what kind of panic that would cause. :unsure:

whew..almost edited bottle again. heee. so, i was just member of the day three weeks ago..what's up with that. we have a connekshun of course.

If you haven't done so yet, Go give a listen to the David Forster Gala MP3.

I will always be most in love with live Clay, but I hear the album is "pretty good" ---ya think?? *g*

welcome and i so agree...LOVE live Clay. If i ever struck it rich I'd be bob and linda reincarnated. anyway, i'm kinda bummed because i'm having to wait to decide if i'm going to go to a xmas concert. i love clay and i've seen him twenty something times but to fly back east for one concert is excessive to me. i'll do it in a minute for 4 or 5 lol..but one..yikes. so i'm having to wait until the complete concert list is known...then decide if i can do it...then see if i can get seats. sigh..very depressing..well it would be if there was not so very much to look forward to.

kandre...leave me alone. heh.

couchie, come to Merrillville. You know you want to, you know it...

It's on a Saturday....so no time off work....

It's the first concert of the tour (so far)....so you'd be unspoiled...

C'mon, you know you want to.

luckiest1 and I are going. That's an added bonus.

:D

Those pictures of Durham are adorable. Such a cute fuzzball. Wonder how he and Raleigh get along?

So where is this "Merriville" place again? :unsure:^_^

KAndre! You're going to be in LA for Kimmel? OOOOH OOOOH, can I meecha? Huh? Huh?

Wait! Who else from this thread is going to be there? I forgot!.

God, I really hate these senior moments. :blink:

But I absolutely LOVE

ETYGA

LNM

BW....

I could listen to these three on loop forever amen.

Gah.

A reminder: Jimmy Kimmel has a prime time special tonight (10:00 EST), and there's a good chance that the Jimmy / Clay fight sketch will be shown. Jimmy is also supposed to have surprise guests, but I don't really expect Clay to show up. 'Course, that doesn't mean I'm not hopin' and prayin'..... :20:

Cha, ya! Of course, I'll be in LA! I will be my normal low-key self, so you may have difficulty in picking me out!

Everyone is welcome to perform their initiation dance into the evilHouston Posse!

I want Clay to show!

Up, that is.

Heh.

May I say, just for the helluvit, that I am SOOOOO freakin' tired of seeing Clay's name slapped on after the words "American Idol runner-up"? Still in blurbs here and there, some clueless 'journalist' feels it's necessary to identify him for the masses? Good Grief! In many large media vehicles he's just called "Clay"---no last name, even!

AI is SOOOOO yesterday, you know? :glare:

BTW....I cannot stop listening to Lonely No More and wanting to know just what Clay contributed to the creation of that song. When he sings with himself at the end I absolutely shudder all over with...

feeling. :P

And in ETYGA? Kill me now...."I can feel your body mooooooooooooooove." Gah and double gah. And the ending...how original! How unique! How so very Clay! His voice when he holds that note and just does the scales with it? Purity. Amazing.

sigh. I can't wait to get to work so that I can stream again.... :lol: Although I can listen to it on my iPod anytime I want to and nobody can stop me, so there! ^_^

So where is this "Merriville" place again? :unsure:^_^

KAndre! You're going to be in LA for Kimmel? OOOOH OOOOH, can I meecha? Huh? Huh?

Wait! Who else from this thread is going to be there? I forgot!.

God, I really hate these senior moments. :blink:

But I absolutely LOVE

ETYGA

LNM

BW....

I could listen to these three on loop forever amen.

Gah.

I going to be at Kimmel, Muski.... ;)

Still haven't listened to the stream. I am soooooo proud of myself. Not sure why, but I am!

All I know is that CD I ordered from the Sony Music store to get the cute Library Man magnet better come early as some have said it sometimes does! <_<

I saw an ad for the Kimmel special when I was watching GMA this morning. There was a Clay sighting in it! Looked to be the "Reunited" bit. I think they need to show the fighting skit, the football bit and the "Reunited" bit and then have the new hair appear in person! It would seem only right. :)

Delusional I know.

Edited by Claygasm

Well, I will be watching Kimmel.... Does that mean I have a connecshun, too?

[And no, I won't spend the entire hour muttering under my breath about the freakin' lucky b*tches that get to be there in person. :glare: I also plan to weep and squeal as necessary, and maybe, if appropriate, I might wet myself just a little.]

I also plan to weep and squeal as necessary, and maybe, if appropriate, I might wet myself just a little.]

Hee! bottle, and don't forget this :wein:

Wish you could join us...but we'll raise a glass or two in your honor. :trink3:

wait...that's not a glass! That's a bottle!

oh well, that too.