#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

I thought the other judge was Daisy Fuentes...but I may be mistaken.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he speaks....he talked about her being behind the track a bit to be careful about that...and that she has a good commanc of the stage...

EEEEEEEEEEEE

its great to hear his voice.

I checked out the official website and you're right about the judges. They are Clay, Daisy Fuentes, and Babyface.

So glad to hear Clay speak!!!! Now, if we could just hear that boy sing.

Whoever is singing now, sounds horrible! Maybe it's just the cellstream, but it sure doesn't sound good.

Awww...he said the guy was able to connect with the audience at first he was shy but got into it after the audience did. He said he was very good. He also is very considerate and always mentions how they did in dress rehearsals.

oh Jason priestly is in the house...got very sad applause...

hee...a little bit of exchange with Clay and David...I think she sang an original song and David praise dher for it...Clay said she does have a amrvelous voice but kinda wish she sang a cover so people will be more into it. they had a bit of an exchange there was a bit of snarkiness that I couldn;t understand a some laughter from the audience.

from CH:

Did Foster just say to Clay, "thank you Marie?" BWAH!!!

For anyone not watching Celebrity Duets, Marie Osmond is the more critical of the judges. Helpful, but honest.

OMG I am enjoying his commentary so far that I cannot decide...

I will definitely try it later....

for the 4th singer we get snarky Clay...

The girl sang a pop opera song that had her shrieking...really hurt my ears....Clay was first to comment...he said that she was beautiful and for a 14 year old he was impressed at the power of her voice. He thought it was a bit too dramatic but she has a lot of yeast to develop...then said when she gets to 20 David will probably ask her out...BWAH...

they sure are comfortable with each other!!!

Oh man....they really are different than the originals! Pretty, pretty, PRETTY! I am so much in LOOOOOVE!

and I know perfectly well that the cellcert will be uploaded to the CH vault later!

I MUST BE SPOILERED! I love every frickin' thing so far!

EEEEEEEEEEEE!

Everytime You Go Away! Love!

Oooooo! Sorry! Breathy Clay! I love!

When I See You Smile! So frickin' pretty! He wants to give up, give in! No Clay! I'll make everything alright, I swear!

OK, I've listened to six songs so far - AND I LOVE THEM ALL! Shocker, huh?

BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Somebody wake up bottle. She's gonna be pissed.

I just sneaked a little of each of the songs. Great. Just great. I hope this does real well in the radio market. I lost most of the songs except for the Dolly Parton song. Just don't get it. I guess I am spoiled because of the original. I love LNM and everything I do, Broken wings, everything I do. So I guess you can say that I love the CD, what I have heard of it.

I will just have to catch the cellcert at CV. Hopefully it will be there.

G

Awww he was a bit tough on the next one. he said he has a good voice but he seemed a bit nervous and uncomfortable when he sings and he said he can;t understand that cos he had one of the best voice in the group.

somebody needs to wake Bottle. Anybody have her number LOL. She is going to so pissed. I don't want to be in her way when she finds out.

I am off to bed with dreams of this new CD. Excellent.

I changed my mind, I am going to stay up and listen to some of these tracks somemore. You know, just to get a feel for them. LOL

Edited by georgiaclay

Oh Kristy sang something...they had a bit where they had people in the audience sing and I guess Kristy was one of them.

BWah they had another funny exchange with david...I want to get a good transcript of it cos Clay sai something about the Claymates...

Hi, guys...I've been listening to the cellstream of the Star Search thing...Clay's so damned good at this judging/teacher thing, ain't he? He's complimentary but constructive and honest. And so danged, danged quick-witted and funny and snarky and...

CLAY!

Am so excited about him being on the cover of PEOPLE magazine! Woo! And Primetime Live is at this thing filming? Woo!

As for the Clear Channel sneak peak of ATDW, but evidently the stream doesn't work on Macs... :angry: :glare: ...so I guess I'll go back to the cellstream....although the actual singing is hurting my ears. :blink:

Fron CH:

Sounds like David may have criticized the Imagine singer for maybe throwing in some embellishment?? Clay said that as a singer himself, when he feels the audience getting away from him, he will change the song around a bit. I think at this point David made some joking remark and that's why Clay came back with the Claymates remark. I love it, wish I could see the interaction!

Do we have any CVer's here...CH just lost our stream...just when Clay was goign to talk...SHOOT!!!

can you give us recaps.

Oh lord. i love Here You Come Again so every much - he's taken a little cute pop ditty and made it into something...substantial. I just LOVE this, a seriously deep voice "go", and a long note "go" but it's not a glory note - it's just pretty!

They are talking to Clay and had a montage about him and talking about his CD...

can;t really understand

I think this is the comment we missed at the CH:

from ch

14 year-old singer - Clay: I'm a little confused. (something said and then laughter) You're 14 and I feel it was a little affected, like I see this right here and you really have a great voice, but you're 14 right now and you're 24 when you're singing or 22, I'm a little (something, something).....that voice coming out of your body.

Clay didn't know how much he connected with the song. Foster said it's difficult to find any song that connects to a 14 year old.

David and Clay make a great pair. They really play off of each other's comments.

Oh. Broken Wings. Oh oh oh oh.

How in the heck am I gonna make it through 9 WHOLE DAYS?!??!?!?!?

I'm gonna DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!

Broken wings is absolutely stunning. i'm sitting her right now in absolute bliss.