Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Popping in to say hi!  I know I’ve been MIA but my daughter had a setback with her cancer so I’ve not been in the best frame of mind. She had her tonsils out because they thought there was a chance the cancer was there but it turned out to be in two lymph nodes. So she starts radiation next week. It has been non stop appointments to get everything set up. I think we’ve driven downtown more times in the last few weeks than the whole time I’ve lived in the Houston area.

still love the guy though!  

merrieeee, I am so sorry to read this.  Please know that you and your daughter are in my thoughts, and I wish for a great outcome.

So who will be able to watch "Name That Tune" live tonight?  I unfortunately will not.  I'll be getting home right during the middle of the show.  I'm also actually excited for both contests, because I LOVE Chris Colfer.

ETA:  CHECK PRIVATE SECTION!

I think what I really enjoyed about yesterday's TV was appearance wasn't Clay (although he his charming, funny self) or Ruben (who was more animated than I've seen him in years) but Tamron.  She was such a fangirl!  She got goosebumps when they sang.  She laughed like crazy.  She cried.  She seemed like on of US.  I think I love her.

Merrieeee , so sorry to hear of your daughter's problem. It doesn't seem fair. Hope she can be rid of it with her treatments.

Really enjoyed Clay on NTT. I couldn't guess any tune. 

Bought a new used car this week with many safety factors I didn't have on my old Prius. This is a hybrid Camry six years newer, so I will feel better driving to a concert.

Hope everyone is doing well.

• Like 2

For the record, row A is the third row in this venue.  However, I am taking pity on my husband, who is going with me to this show.  He's been "picked on" too many times by Clay for, you know, being a GUY in the first row.

Fear, I want a new car so badly!  However, I'm still looking at getting the newest 2023 Prius -- it looks like a sharp car, and I think my husband and I can swing it now.