#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

NEW BLOG and PICTURES!!!!

About the MSNBC...I wouldn;t bother with the math Playbiller...Rachel McAdams has been there for awhile now...I think her fans probably have this figured out so I wouldn't think it was all bogus. Won;t dscount it either.

Right now the question for a lot of the fans...with the new blurb they have up that talked about the Clay scandals...should they continue voting. I say yea...if he fall off after they placed their blurb...it might be seen as fans not wanting to support Clay now. I say vote then give them your feedback.

Thread title, thread title....

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

I shall vote because no matter what, Clay has "IT" with me.

I shall hang with the block parties because I will have stilletos ready for action if necessary.

But wait, do I sniff? Eau de singed puppy? What does he mean, he can't read Slovenian??!?!?!? Next thing you'll tell me is that he went all the way to Eastern Europe for Mickey D's!!!!

heh. I just wuv him so much!

heee....

ah, but he did have some of the best Italian food ever...

I guess I don't blame Clay for wanting to stick witht he familiar in foreign soil...with his many allergies...

So...I wonder if he started this trip in Torino. I would love the idea that he took in some Olympics action.

OK...translation please...you would think that living in Quebec for 6 years I would learn French by Osmosis... <_<

NEW BLOG  and PICTURES!!!!

About the MSNBC...I wouldn;t bother with the math Playbiller...Rachel McAdams has been there for awhile now...I think her fans probably have this figured out so I wouldn't think it was all bogus. Won;t dscount it either.

Right now the question for a lot of the fans...with the new blurb they have up that talked about the Clay scandals...should they continue voting. I say yea...if he fall off after they placed their blurb...it might be seen as fans not wanting to support Clay now. I say vote then give them your feedback.

I agree but couldn't find a place to send feedback......

NEW BLOG  and PICTURES!!!!

I agree but couldn't find a place to send feedback......

at the very bottom of the page there is a feedback link right beside help...it will take you to a rating form...but there is also a contact us link in that page...lower left ahnd corner....that will take you to a page on how you can write to them and there are links to the different department. I would click on entertainment and it would take you to your email.

I like it (and not just because I'm trying to upgrade my subminion status). Very Mardis Gras and je ne sais quios and festive.

MSNBC poll? They definitely screwed up the voting, because no way did the poll only get 15,000 votes on the moving up and down bit. I see this week you have to actually delete your cookies - not just vote from a different window. And yes, I am going to continue voting. Clay will still be on the poll next week one way or the other, and I definitely don't want him to be in the box that Steve Carell is this week labeled "Out", as the one being dropped. I think that could lead to an even worse blurb. YMMV, of course.

The Ljubljana pictures pictures and blog made me giggle. Again, how cold can it be, if there's no ice on what looks like a perfectly still river? It's that thin NC blood. I'll still kinda like the photographer, though, even if he is a dork.

:D (Hee. Ryan Seacreast has a grin shaped exactly like this emoticon's. Check it out next week on AI, or on Sunday it you watch the eonline Oscar coverage.

ETA: A CV'er posted this link where you can hear Ljubljana pronounced. Click on the red speaker button near the top of the entry.

Edited by bottlecap

I like it (and not just because I'm trying to upgrade my subminion status). Very Mardis Gras and je ne sais quios and festive.

MSNBC poll? They definitely screwed up the voting, because no way did the poll only get 15,000 votes on the moving up and down bit. I see this week you have to actually delete your cookies - not just vote from a different window. And yes, I am going to continue voting. Clay will still be on the poll next week one way or the other, and I definitely don't want him to be in the box that Steve Carell is this week labeled "Out", as the one being dropped. I think that could lead to an even worse blurb. YMMV, of course.

The Ljubljana pictures pictures and blog made me giggle. Again, how cold can it be, if there's no ice on what looks like a perfectly still river? It's that thin NC blood. I'll still kinda like the photographer, though, even if he is a dork.

:D (Hee. Ryan Seacreast has a grin shaped exactly like this emoticon's. Check it out next week on AI, or on Sunday it you watch the eonline Oscar coverage.

Whew...I almost edited bottlecap's post by mistake...so its not just Couchie... *sigh*

OMG bottlecap I completely see that now...so everytime seamonkey smiles my brain will superimpose that smiley...cool.

hee...I wonder if Clay will survive where I live...we can get up too six feet of accumulated snow in our backyard!

Well Couchie and I will be deciding on the thread title...I like all the suggestions so far. we may used them on future threads.

Couchie's party in the west coast will start at 1 pm pst...so that means...we can start the party around four...just come in and hang...chat...chill...bring some food and drinks. :D

Hmmmm....I think I will party here tonight.....let the good times roll, indeed!

And yes, I would not be one bit surprised if the trolls come out to play at the CH. I will be avoiding the CH, myself....damn, there's trolls that are members, and now they are gonna let everybody in.....I won't be surprised to hear about a reprise of the floating Baby Ruth in the swimming pool scene from CaddyShack.

I have absolutely no personal issues about Clay, I don't know how I could, so I think I will stick with you happy people!

The vacation pics.....a small part of me - no, wait, a big part of me - would kinda like to see the next couple of pictures have George Clooney and the Brangelina and Faye photoshopped in......Fran sitting somewhere holding Raleigh......maybe spot Xtina in a shop.....Jimmy Kimmel showing up everywhere, like Zelig.

Clay - This Photoshop thing is AWESOME! I want everybody in mah entourage to take a class and learn how to use it, just for fun!

(editor's note - I would kill to hear Clay say "mah entourage" - I even have a small list of candidates....)

Kimmel - Don't be vengeful, Clay, it isn't pretty, and it validates the creeps....

Clay - I know all that, Jimmy, but this is too much fun....look! I put Sarah Silverman in a church just for you!

Kimmel - Hey, thanks! I hope Sarah doesn't tell her "Producers" joke in there....But don't you think it would be bad P.R. if you got caught photoshopping?

Clay - What does Puerto Rico have to do with all this? haha! Are they saying I was in Puerto Rico???? because I don't think I was! Don't want to, either, because I keep seeing that "bad P.R." phrase all over the place.....does Puerto Rico's tourism board know this is going on? Hey! Maybe they need me to do a little tourism video thingy, like I did for Raleigh! Then they could be "GOOD P.R."! Roger....what do you think? Roger? Where'd Roger go???

Kimmel - You idiot! P.R. means Public Relations!

Clay - NONONO! No public relations! I won't even take off a tshirt in front of

a camera! Why would I start having relations in public??? Are you crazy?

Kimmel - Clay, you are missing the point!

Clay - Heh.

ANYWAY....as President of the Fucking Cheery Car, I will be dispensing drinks to members.

BUT - I will be checking the timestamp on your application.....people who jumped in when the car first was built get call drinks, newbies get well drinks. Only fair.

And that is my policy until I have too many call drinks. You'll know when that happens because I will use my very first dancing banana.

I am an emoticon virgin. Forgive me in advance if I accidently inflict a pear or an apple or some other inappropriate, non-dancing fruit on a future post.

Oh, by the way....where is everybody? I am warning you....I will just keep adding to this post....Playbiller, I am looking at YOU!

djs11, doll, you have to keep it straight - you are the prime minister, as I am the queen and original member of the fuckin' cheery car - oh I will be hangin' around here - I will also occasionally poke a stick into the CH....

I have to say, your skit is funny ... people are whining that people don't have a sense of humor at the OFC - I say give 'em something funny first. Just because you call it "snark" doesn't make it so.

eyes the liquor that she dragged around New England this summer...people, we are set!

Well, okay......I meant no lese-majestie, although I generally spell YOUR name right.....just kidding, I just had a flashback to something else entirely! Haha!

And anyway, I thought someone made me president when I managed to use the phrase "fucking cheery" 22 times in one post. But I bow to your Royalty-ness, just don't want to be Tony Blair, is all.

Gosh, should I put my skit at OFC? I haven't been there in (figurative) YEARS!!!!

Hey! Maybe the same people who helpfully share posts from the CH den - in the interests of a free and fair press, I am POSITIVE, and not famewhory or devious or shit-stirring in ANY WAY, I give them every benefit of the doubt....wait, I just started hiccupping a bit - anyway, maybe someone will share my skit all around, because if you look up Clay Fan, you will see "helpful" and "sharing" in the definition!

Oh gosh, I feel so festive and chatty today!

Is there any kind of dress code for tonight? Feathers? Fur? Is there a committee to decide on these things? I am up for anything except a tshirt with hearts'n'stuff on it, it would just burst into (again, figurative!) flames or something.

Have you decided on our attire?

BWAH...djs11s...snark is alive and well with you this morning....glad to see you drop by and will be joining us for the PARTAY.

I do think I will hang here but will be making the rounds and looking at what all the fuss is about on all the boards...don;t know if I will be in the mood for games...but we will see.

bartending tonight...cool I want my long Island Ice teas...

attire...hmmm do we bling out? tiaras and stillettos...with feathered boas...I like that idea.

any other suggestions?

OK...I think we are in trouble...I don;t see dancing banana emoticons...do we have to export those from Puerto Rico?

OK...I think we are in trouble...I don;t see dancing banana emoticons...do we have to export those from Puerto Rico?

WHAT!!!!!!!! You have no dancing bahnahnas??!!!!! Ansamcv, I am heartbroken! What kind of a cheapo site is this???????

And yes, I think that P.R. does list bananas among its many fine exports.......can we get a P.R. expert to order some for us? Because I am unsure of the intricacies of tariffs and customs and import duties and inspections and all that.

Long Island Ice Tea? We will be counting your drinks, missie. Or counting your drinkies, miss - depending on how much Pearl vodka I have had.

BWAH!!! CV is starting their party already...and its blinkies central...woah...I got dizzy there for a sec.

I will have the new thread up by three ET... might check on adding some more blinkies...who knows.

1 or 11 or 111 - I love you, maaaaaaaaaan! Numbers are clearly not my strength!

looks around carefully to make sure Clay is not in the house...

KITTTIES! KITTIES! KITTIES!

I just love kitties. Siamese kitties are cool - mine are just fat regular ol' kitties.

Since Halle won't be needing her cat woman costume, I shall add a little elastic and wear that. With more rhinestones.

Trolls? F them. i'm not scared of trolls. All over Clay Nation we will cut them to shreds if they try to come play face to face. Hell we need trolls. We've been dealing with people we can't fight for far too long now.

When I was doing the Clay/Kelly Independent tour site for a minute I used to go to KCE to get information. I am absolutely sure that a Clay hater there was a CH member because of how fast info would spread. But I think a far vast majority of people moving info from site to site are Clay fans that don't hate Clay but hate other parts of the fandom. We are really divided and that's too bad. We love to argue with each other and proclaim people bad fans or too stupid or too conservative or too angelwingy or too smutty or too whatever. I actually love the diversity. I for one hope today goes a long way towards helping us get along better and helping us realize that we all need to be on the same side.

Don't know how much computer time I'll have but I look forward to the party tonight. Can't wait to see bottlecap's name at the clackhouse..oh how will that work..hmmmm. Play, I saw your party idea with the pins. Sounds like FUN. For those trying to come up with online games...yikes, have fun. All I have to go do is stick a chicken in the rotisserie. FYI, I heard that Clayversity has started their partying already.

Anyway, my whole party turned on dime last niight. with all the online festivities suddenly happening and us not wanting to miss them we have upped and moved the entire party somewhere else. Now we'll have access to clack and 3 computers. Silver lining -don't have to clean.

I normally go over to OFC just to read Clay's blogs. Every now and then I'll read a little bit. But it just doesn't fit me. I did leave a note at Clay's blog. I know he doesn't read them but just wanted him to know I was there and listening and glad he was telling us about his trip.

I knew that JP and company were going to try and upset the parties and the fact that we were happy about Clay's blog. But their latest drama didn't even phase me. there's something about the overkill of this whole thing - for some reason it just got all too ludicrous to even worry about. Clay, with his wit and charm and personality will be able to handle all of this when he is out there promoting his CD. "let's talk about something that really happened" indeed. I also loved his I could make something up if you want me to caption. He is just too smart and funny. Now, I'm joining those that want CD news stat. I think once we know a date, Clay Nation can occupy themselves with the release parties. I always loved the idea of them, now I look forward to them even more.

Have fun today!

Heh, I am over here stealing all your pin information and images - Hope you dont't mind. I wonder what the limit is on a Photbucket account?

I see more posts here than usual, what? Are you guys getting chatty or what?

Back to work. I want to start my game at 1 PM. EST