# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

Yup he is wrong all top 6 gets 10K....

I think he will find it totally amusing to come in 2nd.

Play...as far as I know...the celebrity has to strt the badge to be considered a celebrity badge.

JennaZ, have a wonderfully relaxing vacation!

What time does the gala start this evening? I've promised my husband an evening with Tony Bennett (via Netflix) this evening, but I think I can be back to my computer at a decent hour to hear most of the cellcert.

See, my first thought was that the waving song was Measure of a Man. I remember the first time I heard it I was so not a fan but song is soooooooo Clay. I fell in love with it somewhere along the line..I think it came up on my ipod when I was tramping around San Francisco in a seedy part of town... I played it over and over again and made me less nervous. LOL... Clay has powers ya'll.

That's actually me with IWCY. Never cared for it all that much, until I had a particularly bad day at work one time. Played that song over and over again for my entire trip home, and totally gained a new perspective on it too.

I will say that MOAM is one that I understood was probably more "Clay" than anything on MOAM, but I didn't get into it either until the AOL sessions version. That....took my breath away.

I thought BFM was fist pumping too. Hee.

It's always interesting to read peoples "love it/hate it" songs from Clay. While I'm thrilled for CG that TOA was mentioned as Clay's favorite -- I was just as thrilled actually by the way he described EIH (one of my most favorite on the album). I almost drove off the road the first time I heard the song, I find it extremely beautiful. I also know that many do not feel that way. Different strokes for different folks, and that's OK. (BTW, my absolute favorite on ATDW is HYCA, so I really appreciated his podcast on that song. Those low notes get me every time).

Since Claygasm did it, can I post a few pictures of my beloved kitties? They are my children, and I love them and squeeze them and stuff all the time. Spot is really my baby. He's named after the cat that Data had in "Star Trek: The Next Generation." He's my big dumb yellow cat, who is so loveable. His habit at the moment? I frequently lay on the bed, one knee bent and away from the bed, and the other ankle on top of it. Makes for a nice long leg for the cat to climb upon and spread himself out. It's really quite funny, when it isn't painful for me with his claws. Quincy is his adorable sister, and she spends much more time with my husband. She's the talkative one; we hold true conversations with her.

*knocks on wood that three times isn't a charm for plumbing problems for FCA members* muski, good luck with the cleanup, and I hope your day isn't ruined too much!

Just a drive by post to drop off this video for lightmyfire. I found it on Youtube.

Oh dear. Thank you for this. While I still think it was probably best to NOT release this video, it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it back then, and it was a great reminder of how hawt he was back in his younger days. That look at the end is KILLER.

Personally, I think it would be kind of funny if he ended up in 2nd place again (as long as they still get the matching funds...)! <ducks flying vegetables>

Hee. Actually, I do too. I actually think he likes the joke in that. He plays off it enough, that's for sure.

Well, time for a nap before the show tonight.

What's that sound I hear? I do believe it's the sound of Clay's flock making a mad dash to empty their wallets. :cryingwlaughter:

You might want to avoid The CB until tomorrow.....I'm expecting a stampede of minions running for their pocketbooks. God love 'em. :24:

Does he know how to work his magic or not? He's a magic man.

Does he know how to use his power or not? He's a powerful man.

"Competition" Number 2 again? :sayitagain::cryingwlaughter:

He cracks me up. :big hug:

Jenna have a great vacation.

Claygasm!!!!!

early report:

Brought over from CV

(xxx4clay @ Mar 31 2007, 05:41 PM)

Update!!!!!!!!!

Clay is there!

Full Beard!!! Dark Hair!!!!!!! He is gorgeous!!!!!!! Natch!

Full beard? I will have to wait for pics, before I decide. I wasn't fond of the LAX photo, if I'm being honest here. Of course the nice thing about Clay is that his looks will change again, if you just have patience. *g* Thanks for the report Ansamcw.

Long and dark hair according to a poster on Clayboard. toni7babe ran into Faye and asked her if she liked the beard and she said no.

Edited by Clayzorback

more report:

Clandy says:

Dark suit, white shirt, magenta tie

Bangs with full beard and mustache

She says she is over the moon. He is gorgeous

He put his arm on her shoulder

aaaaaah!

OMG Clay touched a poddie.

Where is luckiest1 & jmh? Are they going to call in to anyone here?

Yup to ldyjocelym...but after the event. I don't know if we will get a report after

OMG Clay touched a poddie.

Oh God, I hope that means he doesn't turn into one himself. :medium-smiley-070:

Where is luckiest1 & jmh? Are they going to call in to anyone here?

Right now, I think both ladies are scheduled to call into me. Not being selfish, just some mis-communication earlier in the week about who was going to call. I will keep you all posted if anything comes up -- I may have to postpone Tony Bennett. *g* Also, we're under a tornado watch at the moment -- just keep thinking good thoughts regarding the weather around here, so that I'm not in the basement at the time.

more reports fro ch:

I just talked to ficus (geez 3rd on her call list now I know how important I am). We decided AIW hair and Kimmel hair are really one in the same. She said he looks good and happy.

I am still toast, maybe even worse

----

Invisible926 on the phone.

Full beard (nicely groomed), conflict on hair report. ficus said that it is AIW hair and another person at the m&G said it was Kimmel hair.

Dark suit.

They came up with Faye in the elevator.

Program says special performance Clay Aiken and Quiana Parlor. Later in the program it says Quiana as background vocals.

The dinners are spread out in different dinner rooms. After dinner, they all move to the banquet room.

She said the person at the registration table looked like Brianne (from JNT05).

Claygasm!!!!!

early report:

Brought over from CV

(xxx4clay @ Mar 31 2007, 05:41 PM)

Update!!!!!!!!!

Clay is there!

Full Beard!!! Dark Hair!!!!!!! He is gorgeous!!!!!!! Natch!

OMG!!!!! :hubbahubba:

I am a horrible, horrible person as I am seething with envy right now. :angry22:

That's ok. We can form a club of Green-Eyed Bitches!! You and I can be charter members!

more report:

Clandy says:

Dark suit, white shirt, magenta tie

Bangs with full beard and mustache

She says she is over the moon. He is gorgeous

He put his arm on her shoulder

aaaaaah!

OMFG!!!!! :hubbahubba:

LET THERE BE CLACK!!!!

Ldyj - Your kitties are beautiful!!!!

I am back from cat food shopping. I ended up with Blue Spa Select - all natural, no wheat products, human grade ingredients, own their own plants, blah, blah, blah. They had a representative at the pet store. No idea if its any good or if Waldo will eat it, but they had sample sizes of the dry and its worth a shot.

this is so exciting...the AIW/Kimmel hair with full beard??? wow what a combination!

and he is happy...hee

I'm reading bangs, long hair, mustache, and beard at Clayboard. All Is Well look is good. Very very good. Long hair in the back is very very good. MUST>SEE>PICTURE>SOON

I am so excited the bangs is back...I didn;t think we would see it again...

Can't someone with a camera phone get a picture out like now????

Must.see!!!!

I know ...can't believe people are so late with the clack...hee

Don;t they know how intriguing bangs and full beard sounds???

Hee

Fear was supposed to call me - I have no idea what she is doing, maybe she forgot her phone or maybe she does not love me anymore sniff

Maybe she just got stupefied by the hotness...

from caperkeeper at CV:

Spoke with curiousgladys and Claysfayeorite and they think they saw Jaymes Foster walk by. Also in the program it talks about the skating special and says '...currently looking at locations in Nevada and FLORIDA!'

Also it was reported by someone working the Gala that Clay has a surprise for us! Now it can't be the beard because that news has already spread but I wonder what it could be?

OMG he is goign to announce the new CD...EEEEEE...HEH HEH :medium-smiley-070: :medium-smiley-070:

Fear was supposed to call me - I have no idea what she is doing, maybe she forgot her phone or maybe she does not love me anymore sniff

Maybe she just got stupefied by the hotness...

That would be my guess Ansamcw. If he is looking anything like some of these photos, I'm going to be toast.

Oh dear....I LURVED the Leno look.

Might as well practice this right now....

THUD!

(What? We don't have a thud emoticon?????)

WHAT??? Play?? Bottle? no Thudding here???