# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

Honestly...I read the question "why Clay?" and my brain kinda fuses. I think for me, I'm like the old Bud Lite commercials -- "why ask why?" Sometimes I just realize that there are things that just cannot be explained, and IMO, this is one of those things. I've just learned to enjoy Clay -- yes, he does things that makes me think, but for the most part, I'd really just rather be happy that he is in my life.

I don't know if that makes me shallow, or an angelwinger, or what -- but I just go with the flow with him.

I think CG is right, muski must be dead.

That's the 64 thousand dollar questions CG. I loved Clay through AI..he was my horse..but so was Kimberley Locke. I think constant surprise may be the answer. First it was the interviews after. He was so funny and it was not something I truly got watching the show. And then next and most importantly is live Clay - that's what I'm hooked on - the way he knows how to entertain. That still doesn't fully explain everything because he isn't the fist and won't be the last to entertain me. Heh. I don't know if I'll ever be able to fully answer the question.

I can't stop listening to "The Prayer" It seems like such an appropriate song for the occasion, now that I've

been reading the lyrics. especially this: just like every child, who needs to find a place, guide us with your grace, give us faith so we'll be safe

I

Yeah hoping we hear from jmh...

Coming, coming. Nancy leaves tomorrow and it's Mom day, so tomorrow night or Tuesday. I didn't have any "Oh wow" special moments, but he sure was pretty to look at and he sings good too, and the BAF continues to be an organization that earns my respect. Diane, Kristy, Faye, Lynda, Debbie, all of them were just terrific, and the BAF programs are so focussed and effective. Fans are deeply involved, and a lot of grass roots fundraising goes on that earns quite well for the BAF throughout the year--he makes a point of noting those creative fundraising ideas. It's been a good week for the BAF financially and I know the money will be well-spent. YAY!!

More Clay please.

:Tour3:

ETA: I don't think I've ever seen him look better.

Edited by jmh123

I noticed those highlights too. I think his hair looks great. Seems like his beard is darker than it was before. Could be natural. Happened to my younger son.

It's a new week for Rose Radio. Don't forget to listen in tomorrow for the new songs I'm adding this week. There will be tracks by Jordan Segundo (from season 2 of AI), Keane, Kimberley Locke, Michael Buble, No Doubt, Steven Curtis Chapman, Taylor Hicks, Tim McGraw, and The Wreckers. On Tuesday you can read more about this week's selections on the Rose Radio blog. So far, the new royalty rates are up in the air. So it looks like I'll have the station for a little while longer.

I can't explain the hold Clay has on me. I just know that he does and I accept it. As I posted on OFC.

I can smell his pheromones all the way to Arkansas. His animal attraction is working overtime. I am planning on being there next year. Start saving now and I will be at the $10,000.00 table next year, I've already decided.

All the pictures are wonderful. Has anyone heard how much the leather jacket went for? What is the history on it? I know it is the Grammy? Emmy? jacket, but did Clay wear it there or what?

I totally forgot that muskifest was attending the gala. No doubt she is still recovering from the hawtness of Clay Aiken. I hope that she got face time with Clay or up close and had a great time, as well as luckiest1 and jmh123. Anyone else from here attend?

I can't explain the hold Clay has on me. I just know that he does and I accept it.

Yep.

As I posted on OFC.

I can smell his pheromones all the way to Arkansas. His animal attraction is working overtime.

They make it to Illinois too. I think they make it to California as well -- that's why muski hasn't been heard from -- she wasn't at the Gala that I know of. I believe the only ones from here who attended were the two you mentioned.

I am planning on being there next year. Start saving now and I will be at the $10,000.00 table next year, I've already decided.

Good for you! I'll probably have to live vicariously through you then -- although maybe next year those $175 tickets will be easier to get.... I know, fat chance. EVERYONE is going to try for those next year.

All the pictures are wonderful. Has anyone heard how much the leather jacket went for? What is the history on it? I know it is the Grammy? Emmy? jacket, but did Clay wear it there or what?

The only think I can tell you is that it is a Grammy jacket. As far as we (the fans) know, Clay wasn't at the Grammy's, so no idea on how he got it. (Maybe he got it from the Dixie Chicks?)

Loving the pictures that have come through. I'm also still waiting patiently for more of the clack to arrive -- I'm actually a little surprised that more hasn't shown up yet. I guess maybe people are still flying back to their homes? But I will be patient. Truly. Heh.

They make it to Illinois too. I think they make it to California as well -- that's why muski hasn't been heard from -- she wasn't at the Gala that I know of. I believe the only ones from here who attended were the two you mentioned.

Ok. Thanks Idy. I am glad to know that my mind isn't totally gone. I kept thinking how could I have forgot reading that she was going? That's what I get for having to do so many drive by posts and reading. Like now. Need to get ready for work.

Happy Monday everyone...good luck with tickets. Muski, hope you got your San Diego situation straightened out. Such confusion - telephone orders only? Do they know which century this is?

I've wondered that too -- but I would guess that many of the "patrons" of these places are not as technologically literate as Clay Aiken fans. (I don't mean that to sound ageist, really...) Also -- just remember -- Houston tickets were phone only as well, and that turned out fantastic (thanks to the beautiful KAndre! :F_05BL17blowkiss: ). OK, so there was someone for Houston that didn't get their beloved front row seats and complained -- but that person, IMO, should NOT get front row seats ever again, as karma for the stunt she pulled.

I showed a picture of Clay from Saturday night to my office mate. She almost DIED. Thinks he's one of the most adorable men on the planet at the moment, and she REALLY likes the beard. Yeah, she's been Clayverted.

Happy Monday everyone...good luck with tickets. Muski, hope you got your San Diego situation straightened out. Such confusion - telephone orders only? Do they know which century this is?

I hope she did too since I am counting on her!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So, is the rest of the schedule out yet???? :lol:

I cannot get over how unbelievably gorgeous Clay looked at the gala. What I wouldn't give for him to sport that hair and that beard during the tour!! :hubbahubba:

gah

I'm still trembling from the multiples Clay's pictures gave me all weekend. Gah. I have one of the pics as my computer background here at work. Every time I close a window, there he is...in the dark...in a leather jacket...and beard and perfect hair...and his mouth....those lips and....

gah.

Got San Diego Tix.... :Tour3: and just heard from the Houston connection that those tix are in.... :Tour3:

I... :huh:

gah. :hubbahubba:

must.stop.looking.at.computer.desktop.and.fantasizing.