#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

I don't know why I feel so bashful making my first post! Especially as there are so many familiar faces here, from the CH and CV. I don't post at CV anymore, just don't have the time but do lurk there when I can to see how my old friends are doing.

Thanks for the welcome CarolinaClay.

Jmh123 I loved that "family" picture. What a good looking group. No matter how many times Clay has to smile for pictures it always looks completely natural, this must be one of his many gifts!

Couchtomato I was most amused at the thought of you waving your sign and even more because you enjoyed doing it!

There are so many CHers here that I just can't bring myself to use a smilie!

Merrieeee hi! I don't like all of Clay's long hair dos, but I did love the snowflake ones, I think maybe because it was windblown. I hadn't seen the other one posted on the previous page. It is always a treat to see a new picture. I guess we didn't get any from AYSTAFG. I am so proud of him for that, I hope they don't edit Clay's part all to hell. I was surprised that Kelly P wasn't more entertaining, (not that she didn't get more questions! ha!) think she comes over well and very likeable in interviews etc.

Dare ya!! Nyah nyah. :RedGuy:

We've had so many newbies that I've completely lost track of who I've welcomed and who not, so hello newbies!! Glad you're here. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Crap YAY! My top-of-the-page luck sucks continues!

I'm trying to figure out why this is a bad thing? It's better than the bottom of the page, where nobody reads your posts, lol.

Hee! It's only a bad thing if it happens to you over and over and over, and particularly when you're the last post of the night and your silly post sits there all night long reminding everyone what a pointless post it was, or like for YSRN the other night, when she post-hoed (two in a row) and got caught at the top too. :RedGuy:

Edited by jmh123

I was surprised that Kelly P wasn't more entertaining, (not that she didn't get more questions! ha!) think she comes over well and very likeable in interviews etc.

Oh I thought she was tremendously likeable. I'd never seen her before Fifth Grader and I walked away liking her. Things just got a bit tough during her hour/ten. But she had so much good, funny stuff that I think she will come across ok on tv. It was just the being there part that was a leetle hard.

As for the using the smilie? BWAH. The funny part is that when we started the board and didn't know what we were doing (stop laughing!) or what we really wanted we pretty much had all the CH/TWoP rules because that's what we were used to and also used Best of Clay's rules cuz they were kick ass and we liked them. But then there was that big cross board party day and we allowed them and they never went away. And pretty much all the original rules have been re-written once we figured out who WE were. I think most of us in the beginning were absolute against the smilie. But the bottle/Play emoticon show downs and not to mention this little guy :RedGuy: ... embrace the smilie..heee.

Ok you guys are just too funny go on just pile on!!!!!

It's still not going to make me change my mind about the sNOwflake hair!

I agree with you Merrieeee! My favorite was the Tyra hair. That's the longest I ever want to see it.

:nana: to all the newbies! Hi Clem, Saltie and did I hear LOML was here too!

Yay for the Christmas Threads...off to see who is going to Merrillville.

Kim

1433c358.jpg

I actually saw a king rail trying to do this with a water snake at the park where I volunteer. The rail was swallowing the snake's head and the snake's tail was strangling the rail's throat. Well, eventually , the rail won. My first time out on the Huntley Meadows' Bird Walk! Hee!

Very funny with the smilies girls!

Couchie, I read so many posts er elsewhere about the "terrible, boring, worst few hours of their lives "when Kellie was on, yours is the first one I have read that is positive! But then you rarely diss anyone. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Is the postwhore rule in force here? I will soon find out I guess!

Oh, are we airing out the poor unused emoticons? For some reason, these guys never get much love from this board:

:21: :26: :27: :16: :7: :10: :14: :17: :13:

HEEE somebody noted many moons again that I had a lot of angel emoticons..and then I had a lot of violent ones and drinking ones. heh. I need therapy.

Wellllll...I kinda gave ole Kellie a really hard time because really after the first 20 minutes it was not fun. But, I'm willing to bet money that her segment will play out on TV much differently than it did in the studio. She already has a certain image from Idol..don't see how this will hurt her. She'll make great TV.

And you don't know me well yet... heh.

And yes, postwhore rule in effect! It's ALLOWED -- for everyone.

Random catch-up post ahead.... :RedGuy:

ama06-41r-1.jpg
This needs to be seen every page for awhile... seriously. Look at that beautiful soft hair... that adams apple (for aikim), that cheekbone, those dreamy sleepy eyes, the way he's holding his hair and looking like he needs to be kissed, that adorable ear framed by the hint of a sideburn, that forehead. Even if I didn't have a crush on that damn guy, I'd think this was a gorgeous photograph of someone.

birdssmiles.gif

See now I think Kevin Studdard is getting a bad rap because I don't believe he was responsible for Zootopia Hair. I'm trying to remember the story but I think he didn't like whoever they had doing his hair after idol (as in this photo) and so for that one trip to Canadian Idol he said Kevin did his hair. Probably just cuz he was there. I thought there was even a picture of Kevin flatironing Clay's hair. But I maybe misremembering. Anywho...I don't think Kevin was responsible for Zootopia Hair but I think Zootopia Hair was responsible for Kevin Studdard hair.
It's clear, but where the hell was I? Did he do more? Because the GMA right after AI2 was just not good... even though it remains one of my favorite aural versions of TITN ever because of the... er, something different... er, God, why can't I remember? It used to be easy to remember all these little things. mfr_omg.gif *off to listen*

When exactly WAS Zootopia? Is there a calendar of events somewhere of all the Clay stuff ever to happen? Like a chronological list?

wallet.jpg

Bwahahaha... this picture is hot, but honestly, I never noticed the wallet or the sock. Heh. :whistling-1:

HEH... I just NOW noticed that little plus sign under the compose box that lets this box expand. Whatta mod! :lol:

We definitely need to add this to the collection.... happy036.gif

I do believe it's going to be a very good year here in Clayland!!
I do believe that too, canucky! It's just a feeling. But, oh, what a feeling!

My absolute favorite of all time look was at the Virgin Record signing and after on Kimmel. Gorgeous!
Hi saltie! Hate to disagree so early, but that was my least favorite look of all... I just did not care for that outfit, or the way those bangs were all muppet-like or anything... I did love his shaven leg on Kimmel tho! :lol:

Welcome to all the newbies... I can't possibly keep up!

Hey, when do we get to find out who the new producer is!?! Next week would be good! :)

BWAH... those are some pissed off Rockettes! :lol:

ETA...are you SHITTING ME!?! Weeee, first post on a page!! :lol:

My absolute favorite of all time look was at the Virgin Record signing and after on Kimmel. Gorgeous!
Hi saltie! Hate to disagree so early, but that was my least favorite look of all... I just did not care for that outfit, or the way those bangs were all muppet-like or anything... I did love his shaven leg on Kimmel tho! :lol:

I don't even remember what he wore and it's in my avatar! I admire those of you that know exactly where Clay was by the outfit and hair.

~

How do you quote more than one person in a reply box? Do we have a help section here?

ETA: Oh goodness, this is just a mess!

~ ... all better. You just needed one more close quote thingy. ~~ysrn

:xmas07a:

Edited by YSRN