#25: TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"
    • He is not perfect, he is just right!
    • But Clay turned it on, as he always does.
    • I?ve got my Clay Aiken boogie board. Bring it.

From CV:

I was snooping around the broadway.com site...

If you go here to the Spamalot page they have the picture of clay holding the chicken. Plus under starring it has pic and bio of Jonathan Hadary plus Clay and then has Also starring... and lists the other cast members.

Also Clay has a Star File and lists his bio and information. Under occupation it says: Singer, recording artist, actor which I thought was cool.

Add me to the schmoopie car after reading about the cast party. :wub: I just love hearing nice little blurbs of info like that.

My day is full of meetings, so I'll have to wait until tonight to hear/see what happens on The View. Speaking of meetings, I need to rant for a moment....

[rant]People who schedule 7:45 AM meetings, first off, should be shot! And then when you finally get in at that ungodly hour, after having to leave EXTRA early because it snowed and people don't know how to drive in snow, and you have a notice that says, Oops! they meant to schedule the horrifically early meeting for Wed., not Tues. - they seriously should be SHOT!!![/end rant] :afteryou:

Have a nice day! :)

I think for me the best compliment Clay got was when a Monty Python/Spamalot fan leaned over to me at the end of the show and said: Which one was Clay Aiken? He was on the stage with highly professional actors, actors that have been honing their craft for years, have played their roles in this production for a long long time and this audience member couldn't pick him out!

I am so proud of him.

I think this is very cool.

I will be off the boards during The View because I stupidly booked a doctor's appt for that time. So I also request lots of reports, please! I will be relying on clack for this one........

Well I'm all set to watch the view. I will be reporting what happens as the show goes on. So I will probably have tons of typos...hee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unfortunately I won;t be here for Mike and Juliet so I hope someone else can take over the reporting duties then...

ok...5 more minutes....

YAY! I just saw an ad for Clay on The View - coming up next!

I'm actually supposed to work today, but I'm doing special projects today, so I don't have to be there right away. So, I'm here instead, and watching The View!

oh dear more hot topics...haven't mentioned their guests...

I really don;t like this mix. First time I saw this combination. I love Whoopee but she is too mellow in here. And this other lady...don;t know her name...is very clueless. Elizabeth...I guess if you were a Republican you would love her. Joy was the most entertaining in that little segment.

more politics...

talking about whether they should put calorie board in New York McDonalds

BWAH talking about cloned meat

talking about oscar nominations....Whoopee brings out her oscar...hee

talking about Oscar not anatomically correct...

Bwahaha...See, I'm watching Tyra Banks...and I'll go back and skip all that stoopid stuff to get to the good stuff...Clay Aiken. I like Tyra. She's talking to Jared Matthew Weiss about what is holding people back in their lives. So yeah. heh Gotta love TIVO. :)

Don't those women ever shut up?? Don't they know we want Clay Aiken???

Today is not my day for meetings.... early one meant for tomorrow and now 11:00 doesn't show up... grrrr.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok...he looks...sooooo blonde

showed the chicken picture

ties and sweated and jeans...

the wig is so good cos its like by real hair

what is his favorite hairstyle...they showed

he said the dark hair made him feel old

then so many people were asking questions

and he said which questions

and he said hetired exhausted...

and hse said and I only did five...

and he said he can barely walk during rehearsal

he said he was the only one that done;t know what he was doing

then they made him do the russiona dance

so he got every on their knees and he had his leg out

eeeee

he did his british accent he said he elarned it from the geko lizard

whoopee asked what are claymates...she is new to this

he said that they made the name

he said themost difficult thing is not to acknowledge the audience unlike the concert

and he said he was a bit embarrassed that the audience was soo loud but the cast were so happy

he said that at first he felt trapped in New York but now he really loves it that everything is opened all day long

Elizabeth asked him about AI...and he gave the high school ansswer

OMG that was just soooo cute

I had a hard time keeping up with what they were talking about...

SOOOO cute and sooo short.

ok first his hair...is really longer now and soooo blonde...It was straight and kinda falling flat but very hip

lots of stubble...

gorgeous

he was wearing a striped shirt ...tie and V necked sweater...don;t recgonize the sweater and jeans