#25: TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"
    • He is not perfect, he is just right!
    • But Clay turned it on, as he always does.
    • I?ve got my Clay Aiken boogie board. Bring it.

Thanks for the nice comments on the banner! I want cindilu to teach me how to animate the banner like she did with her sparkly sky! I don't remember who did this screencap (gerwhisp, maybe?) but here is the blue shirt pic:

blue shirt pic

Yikes! Picture is huge...Putting link instead.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't notice if someone didn't mention it....I forget to look at his crotch 'cause I'm so busy looking at his face.

I'm actually with you jj. I really don't tend to notice that kind of thing all that much. I'm much more enthralled with the smile. *sigh*

Although I did laugh at the write up for one of the pictures in that slide show...."the audience reaction is making Clay happy." Thought of muski for some reason. *g*

People Star Tracks, Janaury 22, 2008

GETTING SPAMMED

Making his Broadway debut, former American Idol star Clay Aiken adds some razzle-dazzle to the cast of Monty Python's Spamalot at the Shubert Theatre in Manhattan, on Friday.

With this picture....

clay_aiken-1.jpg

____

Oh man, that's too bad about Heath Ledger. He was so very good.

I got in just fine -- but I tried signing in with my user name, and it didn't work. When I used my complete email address, it then worked.

No content has been updated yet, though....but I'm enjoying the scrolling pictures at the top of the page. (Two of my most favorite pictures of him ever. And they've got dark hair kf! *g*)

I checked the NY TImes and Spamalot moved from #7 show on Broadway to #6. It will be really interesting to see what happens next week.

Have a great time, playbiller and Fear!

Yeah, you have to sign in with your full e-mail address. When you do that, Click on "Account" up in the top right corner. You can renew through that screen. It also lets you change your settings to keep your info private or not. You may want to check your settings, because the default seems to be "Public" for all the info, including your e-mail address.

The blogs are also currently public, but according to butterflyshine, that's a glitch that is supposed to be fixed.

Eee - we are off - I just don't remember if Clazor back wanted a playbill or a program.

Play... Fear... Mr.Fear... have a GREAT time!

It's sad about Heath. Some people just seem to self-destruct. It's very sad!

I thought the View was a little short, but loved it. I wish he would get himself to the point where he has opinions on how he looks and quits letting someone just do what they want to with him... down muski! :cryingwlaughter: I thought he looked great today, but his hair at the GFI auction was the ultimate blonde Clay... S.W.O.O.N!

his hair at the GFI auction was the ultimate blonde Clay... S.W.O.O.N!

Yes, liney! It's still my desktop, too! :hubbahubba:

So sad about Heath Ledger. My god, I think I'd probably drop over dead myself if I were ever to read something like this about Clay. He's so far from that kind of life---and death---isn't he? God, I love him.

Come on, CG...I've begged you so many times. Could you PLEASE be candid about your opinions, even if they go against the grain? You really do need to get a backbone, woman! :cryingwlaughter: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I volunteer to brush all that crappy product out of his hair, by the way. :whistling-1:

Home from work and finally was able to watch The View...he was too cute! Love his British Accent...good job.

I knew the hair would be the topic of conversation today...I love the blond hair and hope he keeps it for a while.

Kim

I hate The View hair.

I love the tousled hair like in muski's avie.

Not crazy about the color in either.

But I really hate The View hair.

This post brought to you by Shallow-R-Us

:cryingwlaughter: This made me burst out laughing. I was just getting ready to make a post about how much I loved the hair on The View today, when I read this. CMSU!

It's OK. You're allowed to dislike it if I'm allowed to hate the sNOflake pictures. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Wheeeeeeee! New banner (GORGEOUS!), fresh clack, and a new OFC. I like the new format. It looks as though we get another free week, until Jan. 29th before we have to re-join.

The View was adorable. I will have to watch it a few more times to catch everything that was said (and put it on headphones, too). But the hair was nice - not sure I'd want it like that every single day, but I like all the different looks he has. He is such a chameleon, even if he talks like a gecko. *g*

I happen to be Clay's fan, not his mommie, so I really don't think Clay cares what I think about his hair. But I damn sure have an opinion. As always, I'm glad some fans like his look, whatever it may be. I also think the light blond hair tends to wash him out ... but I can go for this ANY day ...

s5.jpg

He's the bee's knees in spite of not accentuating the most flattering looks sometime. Maybe he's not comfortable looking so blazingly HAWT all the time!! But I don't get the remark that he has nothing to do with his hairstyles -- like it's out of his hands and he's a helpless victim. I don't get that.

THAT ^^ hair is HOT!!! :hubbahubba:

Hair is always going to be a topic of convo, cuz he changes it so much. If it looked the same all the time it'd be nuttin' to talk about.

I totally prefer the messy look up there, but I kinda liked the View idea too. A little too stiff and styled, but that's ok. That ET pic hair up there is pretty durn good tho. Me likey the blond. I could go with a shade or two darker to match his natural looking sideburns (Have I mentioned how much I love those bristly, curly 'burns?!), but I am likin' the blond boy too. So cute! /not-a-twin

And the interview was a.dor.able. They were all so playful and happy-like!

So sad about Heath Ledger. My god, I think I'd probably drop over dead myself if I were ever to read something like this about Clay. He's so far from that kind of life---and death---isn't he? God, I love him.

This is exactly what went through my mind when I heard about Heath Ledger on the radio on the way home tonight.

Back to happy thoughts.... it's about an hour & a half 'til curtain time on his 6th show! Break a leg again tonight, Clay! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Have a WONDERFUL time Play, Fear & Mr. Fear!

Off to download The View.

Heeee! I just pulled my buddy here at work----the ONE who does appreciate Clay, although he's not 'her type'....to show her the View clip (without sound!) and she said, "OH!...hmmm..." I said, "yeah, surferboi, huh?" She said, "Yeah...I'll say...I thnik I like his hair a little darker, but....hmmm, interesting."

She humors my over-the-top :hubbahubba: , she just doesn't see the pretty but she's sweet about it and DOES think he has a killer voice.

Hair is always going to be a topic of convo, cuz he changes it so much. If it looked the same all the time it'd be nuttin' to talk about.

Yeah, that.

My feelings on the hair today? I'm getting used to the blond look, so I'm OK with that. But, when I compare it to the picture of him from ET (in that gorgeous banner, thank you 00lsee!), I think what I'm not crazy about is that the hair is brushed down over his ears. I'd rather it be behind his ears. All the better to see the sideburns! (Which, for the longest time, I HATED with a passion. Now, I'm loving them. Things change. *g*)

BTW, I think the sideburns are there because it really ties in with the Sir Robin wig.

I personally thought, though, that Clay was so adorable. He's such a charmer, that Clay Aiken. I think my favorite part was him talking in the British accent...and then him saying he learned it from a Gekko! All in all, that was fantastic publicity for him and the show, IMO.

Got my Playbill's today in the mail. EEEEEEEEEE!

Play and Fear and MrFear -- have a great time tonight!

Is there a list somewhere on this site that tells which members are going to see Spamalot on which nights?

I can't find one.

I think what I'm not crazy about is that the hair is brushed down over his ears. I'd rather it be behind his ears.

And I'd like to be the one to put it there! We'll let muski describe the various ways that might be possible. Heh.

Is there a list somewhere on this site that tells which members are going to see Spamalot on which nights?

I can't find one.

Here you go

I loved The View interview and I think he looks very much the actor with his hair like that. A little too much product but otherwise me likey. I enjoy how he changes his hair up continually and I think his chameleon like quality would attract different roles for him if acting became a serious consideration in the future. When they all got on their knees I just LOL. He is totally gorgeous and charming. I love Whoopi. I doubt she is easily impressed by anyone though she seemed very interested in Clay.