#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

:7:

I just saw Clay Aiken on my TV!!!

I have it recorded so I can watch it again when DH isn't watching something. I thought he looked Gr-r-r-r-reat! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I haven't had time for a recap or even time to upload my few pics from the weekend in NYC! Worked (training) yesterday and today.

I don't know how I'm going to work! No drinking and eating except on your 15 min break. (I have a glass or bottle of water next to me at ALL TIMES!!!) Punching a time clock. No cell phones 'on premises!

Ack!

Isn't that like - torture???

HAHA!~

I'll try to get the pics tagged tomorrow, maybe!

The recap may not get done before Clay's album! :cryingwlaughter:

Hee, no kids this time, unless crimsonice changes her mind. We got balcony row B/C for the Sunday night, orchestra row R for Sunday matinee, and mezzanine row B for the Saturday night. I am just thrilled that I will be in the house! Now to figure out how we are gonna get there, and where to stay. :P Details, details.........

Cotton, I used to have a job like that. Clock in, clock out, not a minute late, no food, no cell phones, no internet. I lasted 18 months. Good luck to you! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hee, no kids this time, unless crimsonice changes her mind. We got balcony row B/C for the Sunday night, orchestra row R for Sunday matinee, and mezzanine row B for the Saturday night. I am just thrilled that I will be in the house! Now to figure out how we are gonna get there, and where to stay. :P Details, details.........

That is not the royal we she's talking about either. The other half of that we is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*snoopy dance of joy*snoopy.gif

Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!

ET Online

I quite agree & think that would make a perfect thread title!

YAY for a SOLD OUT tuesday show! :clap:

Per play at Spamalot:

1. They got a playbill with glasses and a certificate

2. tht announcer said Welcome to American idol

3 and then changed announcers who said you shouldn't have said that.

4.then six`photographers came out to take pictures of the audience and only one was a pfrofessional

play also said the place was packed. Her seatmate got stuck in storms in Dallas but will get another ticket in exchange.

Patsy's substitute was not as good as he.

They seem to be making small changes due to the length of the introduction piece. Several lines are missing.

Sorry I'm such a slow typist I had to break it up into pieces. Didn't mean to PW. :cry4:

PW all you want and/or need, Fear! We're just happy to get the details! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

postwhore?

Muski looks around nervously... :unsure: , wondering if she's accidentally stumbled onto wrong message board! :cryingwlaughter:

Ain't no such thing 'round these yhere parts that I know of...

And if there is, I'm outta here! :whistling-1:

Sounds like a goofy, fun night at Spamalot! Just the kind of thing Sir Robin likes, right?

I'm finally going home.....I think 12 hours is enough at the office, don't you? :wacko:

I just lost the post. Oy!

Last half nothing different. No 3D glasses were decorative.

The knights of ni sang "It's three o'clock in the White House" and evolves into Eliot Spitzer song.

'

At stage door Jerome came out and said he couldn't find anyone? Clay came out shortly thereafter to loud screams.

Brown hoodie, cream colored pants with stripe.

Really large crowd outside, play is in 4th row. No autograph for her.

Hey, Muski and Couchie, are ya'll feeling better? I sure hope so!

Heeee, sounds like a great deal of fun at Spamalot tonight. Can't wait for a full report.

Yeah that - to both parts! Hope ldyj is feeling better, too. And anyone else struck down with the crappy creeping crud!

No PW rule?! :o :P

ACK!!! The board is possessed. It's putting my pics in the same post instead of putting them in separate posts, even though I'm adding a reply each time instead of editing. Maybe that's because I'm posting too fast, and there's no one else posting between. Ah, well. More pics to come.

20080110-002-AP3.jpg

gahahahah.jpg

Geee, I'm sorry I'm being such a PW. Merrriiieee made me do it! It's not my fault!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Jnat2006WOW-1.jpg

ClayPoughkeepsie69_filtered.jpg