#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

hello1.gif

HELLO YOURSELF!!

I just got up from a nap. I still have a ton to do to get ready for the wedding tomorrow, but at least I've found something to wear!

I was so tired and hungry when I got home tho, I ate something and took a nap!

I still have stuff to do to get ready for the beach, too, but I have to take it one event at a time!

I just got email from my sis-in-law saying we should bring air mattresses.

I ain't sleeping on no focking air mattress!! I'd rather go to a hotel!

Like I said, we'll see how this goes! HAGD.gif

loveclayssmiley.gif

Hello!

wave.jpg

"waves madly", I thought the board was broken!

Have fun at the game tonight Muski and Couchie!

Kim

Project, there is a project?

I have not been posting because I am still kind of down. I think about Somalia and realize how hard a sell helping is to most Americans. I guess that is is a GOG moment for me.

I will think of something happy and share it , really. In the mean while, I am going to go aback to reading my fantasy book.

OK so i'm supposed to be in Chat in 10 minutes! Where the h**l is chat and how do I get there????? Since I volunteered to do something that I have no idea about maybe I don't want to know where chat is!

OK so i'm supposed to be in Chat in 10 minutes! Where the h**l is chat and how do I get there????? Since I volunteered to do something that I have no idea about maybe I don't want to know where chat is!

Hee! Yeah that!

Yeah.....that!! :hysterical:

Well we can talk on a thread if you'd like. Or on AIM, Yahoo or Google? What do you say?

Well we can talk on a thread if you'd like. Or on AIM, Yahoo or Google? What do you say?

Whatever works! We can do chat if we can find it....or on a thread. Just let us know where, oh fearless leader! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA....dont have any of AIM, Yahoo or google....that I know of.

Whatever works! We can do chat if we can find it....or on a thread. Just let us know where, oh fearless leader! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA....dont have any of AIM, Yahoo or google....that I know of.

I think we're all in this together -- how about I PM my AIM, Yahoo & google and you can pick?

I've got Google (gmail) and if I can remember my ID & password, I've got Yahoo!

Ok, we have a bit of a problem. Some are on Google only and some are on Yahoo only. Do you think people will mind if we just talk on the thread?

It would be great to get input from everyone and this way everybody gets to join in.

How about if we just start talking -- it's Clay-related anyway... until folks run out of sandwiches?

I went to a charity rating site and found that the United States Fund for UNICEF is an excellent charity to donate - big bang for the buck,

Charity Navigator

Overall Rating ***** (61.50) <---top rating possible is 70

Organizational Efficiency

Organizational Efficiency: We assess four key indicators to determine how efficiently and responsibly a charity functions day to day: fundraising efficiency, fundraising expenses, program expenses, and administrative expenses. We issue a rating in each of the four categories, as well as a rating that combines a charity's performance in all four categories.

Program Expenses 90.0%

Administrative Expenses 2.6%

Fundraising Expenses 7.3%

Fundraising Efficiency $0.07

Efficiency Rating (39.00) <---- top rating is 40

Organizational Capacity

Organizational Capacity: We assess three key indicators to determine how well a charity can sustain its efforts over time: average annual growth of primary revenue, average annual growth of program expenses, and working capital ratio. We issue a rating in each category, as well as a rating that combines a charity's performance in all three categories.

Primary Revenue Growth 14.3%

Program Expenses Growth 12.8%

Working Capital Ratio (years) 0.07

Capacity Rating (22.50) <--- top rating 30

Income Statement (FYE 06/2006)

Revenue

Primary Revenue $356,153,884

Other Revenue $14,173,476

Total Revenue $370,327,360

Expenses

Program Expenses $322,248,022

Administrative Expenses $9,321,137

Fundraising Expenses $26,392,886

Total Functional Expenses $357,962,045

Payments to Affiliates $0

Excess (or Deficit) for the year $12,365,315

Net Assets $30,728,049

Ok, we have a bit of a problem. Some are on Google only and some are on Yahoo only. Do you think people will mind if we just talk on the thread?

It would be great to get input from everyone and this way everybody gets to join in.

How about if we just start talking -- it's Clay-related anyway... until folks run out of sandwiches?

I say we talk until the green red whatever color ink starts flowing! :cryingwlaughter: