#40: He simply makes me smile when I see him.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• He looks great, he looks happy and healhty...me likey, me happy!
    • He makes me go broke with a smile on my face!
    • He is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!
    • God the voice is gorgeous. I'll never take it for granted.
    • Break open those piggy banks! Remember - if you choose to rob a bank, just don't wear a Clay Aiken t-shirt!
    • Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!
    • Clay has some serious mojo!!!
    • He sings. He dances. He talks. He wears PANTS! verra, verra niiiicely. The rest is just noise!
    • Someone take the measure of that man!
    • Who CARES? He's hot!!!
    • But in the final analysis - he could be bald and I would still love him.
    • Is there ever enough Clay?
    • He's Clay, you know. The hotness intensifies as time goes by.

He blogged and it is now a private blog again.

Well members can see it in his page at FC.

Wow we'll problably be able to be see pics of baby Parker soon. I'm so excited to hear that and so looking forward to Spamalot with my Ontario friends Jan 1st. How will I be able to hold out till then, beats me. We'll if he does stagedoor again I'll see him there.

Wow we'll problably be able to be see pics of baby Parker soon. I'm so excited to hear that and so looking forward to Spamalot with my Ontario friends Jan 1st. How will I be able to hold out till then, beats me. We'll if he does stagedoor again I'll see him there.

I love your excitement, I'm excited, too. Pictures, please and thank you.

What pictures are you asking for? The baby?

Loved the blog and am looking forward to pictures of Parker! eeeee.I was hoping he would do that. Figure it out Clay STAT :cryingwlaughter:

Eeeeeeee! Me too and yes, STAT!

It's ridiculous how affected I can be by one little blog.... :flirtysmile3:

SoooOOooo - speculation about photo spread? Obviously there is not one in the works now or he would know how Parker will be introduced, but the possibility exists since no decision has been made about introducing him.

Awww Cindilu, you forgot that piece about "my dad pooping in his pants, too".

What did we learn from his blog?

--He's still in NC at this point.

--Construction work on his house sucked.

--He's busy.

--He misses us.

--He loves his child.

--We'll get to "meet" Parker soon.

I love him. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

--He's busy.

--He misses us.

--He loves his child.

It's a great blog, I'm so EXCITED!!

--He's busy.

--He misses us.

--He loves his child.

-fatherhood hasn't improved his typing skills (or proof-reading skills)

-he didn't 'really' learn his lesson about contests where HE has to read all the entries (like he said he'd never do again during JNT07) and he really does love his creative fans!

-he is excessively, endlessly, adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!

--He's busy.

--He misses us.

--He loves his child.

-he didn't 'really' learn his lesson about contests where HE has to read all the entries (like he said he'd never do again during JNT07) and he really does love his creative fans!

He sure is CUTE, can't wait to see him Jan 1st!

--He's busy.

--He misses us.

--He loves his child.

He sure is CUTE, can't wait to see him Jan 1st!

Too bad for his roof but at least they're ok. I just can't wait to see pics of Parker. I'm on a high from his blog.

SoooOOooo - speculation about photo spread? Obviously there is not one in the works now or he would know how Parker will be introduced, but the possibility exists since no decision has been made about introducing him.

.I wasn't thinking photo spread..I was thinking maybe a simple blog with a photo not some big splashy mag layout.

Thread title suggestions

Clay Aiken - he sings, he dances, he wears PANTS like nobody's busines

.I wasn't thinking photo spread..I was thinking maybe a simple blog with a photo not some big splashy mag layout.

Of course, we don't know yet how Parker will be introduced. But it's something to look forward too.

Thread title suggestions

Clay Aiken - he sings, he dances, he wears PANTS like nobody's busines

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Maybe they'll do it on his MySpace like Quiana with her pics of Chamberlin. That would be nice, and not limited to only fan club members. I am VERY happy they made his blog private again though - was bugging the snot out of me and of the four times I wrote to Clique I got answers... oh yeah.. NEVER!

Well, it doesn't really matter if it is public or not, several boards feel free to copy the blog word for word, and those that don't paraphrase pretty damn close. Remember when the fans vowed to never steal from Clay? Now a lot feel free to post taht they are not buy his album anymore, just using the illegal download that was passed around, so a blog is nothing. I have gone past worrying if it is a member only blog or not, it is a member only contest though, no getting around that.

It would be nice if the fan club members got a few minutes head start on seeing the photos though. But I would accept a magazine spread over the fan club reveal any day. Good publicity is good publicity.

What pictures are you asking for? The baby?

Aunt merryclay wants to see baby and co., like now!!! LOL!!!!!

playbiller- I want the magazine spread, too. I think I would cut out the pictures and frame them. LOL!!!!

It's days like this when the current thread title just says it all for me - He simply makes me smile when I see him. Or get a blog from him, as the case may be. *g*

What a wonderful surprise that Clay finally blogged and I think it is a fine idea for him to get his fans to write his new bio but really....how much time will he have to read the possibly thousands (how many fans are on OFC anyway?) which will pour in?

If this works for him maybe he will ask to use some of the excellent photos taken by fans.

Anyway my spirits are lifted, it's a beautiful day...it's scary how much this man affects my feeling of emotional well being. I do hope that eventually I will reach that zen state where I can view whatever happens to Clay and in the Claynation calmly and with acceptance of que sera, sera. I gather from some of your posts that it is possible to reach that state of mind.

Now I am hoping that those of you who have visited Austin, Texas can give me some advice.

I am going to the Texas Book Festival with my daughter and wonder if you can recommend a reasonably priced hotel near the Capitol. We found one on line last nite but got put off by some of the comments which included mentions of large cockroaches and a grimy exercise room. I would really appreciate some advice.

For you cat lovers

ETA I just watched a montage from sylvie123

The combination of that bouncy song with the photos of OMC will cheer up any fan.

I imagine he'll have a little help with screening the entries (didn't he talk about others reading them for the Xmas stories?). I'm excited!!

IIRC not all the bios in the playbill were 100% serious - there was little fun in them. I can't wait to see what he chooses!

Hopefully it won't be one of these :wordpooper:

ETA: annabear... BWAH!! You know this is one of those times when the 'name' of the emotie is even more apropos than the image. Just sayin'.