Gala 2009 - After Gala Breakfast

FromClaygary

From downtown to the airport should take less than half an hour. RDU is one of those airports where you need to allow plenty of time to get through security, so factor that in as well. It's a great "little" airport to hang out in, BTW, with a great little used bookstore and A Southern Season to shop in. ("Little" in comparison to Charlotte, for example, which is like a mall, or big city airports like Detroit or Atlanta.)

I'll be glad to give you a ride from the breakfast to the airport, and I have room for two others as well.

I'll second that! The "great little airport to hang out in" part :) ....lots of great little shops (LOVE that used bookstore...) and good munchies.

I think we can probably hang at the breakfast as long as we want to...so if you need to get away, I'd say count on an hour and a half...it's buffet style, so service shouldn't really be an issue.

FromClaygary,

Clarifying numbers for Breakfast, if you have room. I was off by one for YYG. Need 1 more adding, if able:

9 in total

canfly172

Justclay12

YeahYoureGifted+4 (lovesclayalot, luvhisvox & 2 others)

Nickikiwi

allclaylong

If it helps, you could list this way:

canfly172

Justclay12

Nickikiwi

YeahYoureGifted+1

lovesclayalot +1

luvhisvox

allclaylong

If there is still room, I'd love to attend also. My daughter and kcudawg are traveling with me so we would be a group of 3.

:hello:ClayizzaQT! I think we'll be OK....if everyone comes, there will not be seating in the private area for everyone...but I don't really think it will be that big a deal, as the main restaurant will be available also, and we can certainly wander back and forth. I'll add you to the list, it'll be good to see you all!

I just wanted to remind everyone about the Beads for Life sale at the breakfast. You can view their newsletter for more information at :

Newsletter

Well worth having a look at, thanks Fear! They have a really kewl new jewelry series that I hope we'll receive some of...how's that for grammar, huh?? :lol: