Gala 2009 - After Gala Breakfast

FromClaygary

I am SO looking forward to the Bead For Life sale! I honestly doubt that our group will have time to eat at the breakfast...it's going to be a quick visit with everyone, buy some beads and head for the airport, I think.

Hopefully time enough for a cup of coffee to wake me up after the busy weekend!!!

Does anybody know where the CV Friday night dinner thread is? I'm getting lost wandering around aimlessly over there, lol.

ETA: Nevermind... I found it and they need money up front:

http://www.clayversity.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5081

Do you need anything Fromclaygary, or is it just order when we get there?

lmao. Yup. I clicked on the current HDD thread and it took me to page 1 cuz I haven't read ANY of it, lol. It has the link to the thread with the info. Their thread is HIDDEN. Man, ya need a bloody GPS to find your way around there, lol.

I hope most people wear some kind of name tag to breakfast. I recognize board names.

Can we do this? Please, Please?

Already taken care of. :)

You're way too efficient! :thewoman: :dawoman: :youdawoman:

I give up, lol. Can't get the emote window to open...or any new window....gotta reboot I guess, lol.

I *hate* to do this, but I must remove myself & annabearmom from the list... :( Similar situation to last year - I'll be in the process of moving and between that, school & work, I just can't make it time or finance-wise.

I will definitely miss seeing some of you again & meeting others, but I hope y'all have a GREAT time & the gala is a HUGE success for the National Inclusion Project! :thbighug-1:

I *hate* to do this, but I must remove myself & annabearmom from the list... :( Similar situation to last year - I'll be in the process of moving and between that, school & work, I just can't make it time or finance-wise.

I will definitely miss seeing some of you again & meeting others, but I hope y'all have a GREAT time & the gala is a HUGE success for the National Inclusion Project! :thbighug-1:

We will miss not seeing you too!!

is it too late to add more people? I am not sure what my travelmates are doing..... :)

I have added you + 3 (correct?) but please do be aware that we are well over our allotment for the private room, so there is every chance that some people will be seated in the main restaurant area for their breakfast. This certainly doesn't preclude visiting back and forth!....and there is no formal "program" involved, just breakfast and friends....so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Do you need anything Fromclaygary, or is it just order when we get there?

Canfly, if you have a look at the info in the first post in this thread, all the information is there. They serve a buffet breakfast on Sunday AM; I've made arrangements to have them bill by table (which is a compromise~easier for them than a bill per person, and easier for us than one huge bill). No funds needed in advance.

Annabear, I've removed you and annabearmom from the list.....SO sorry to hear you're not going to be able to make it! I know you wanted to be there.

I feel your pain, because my plans changed this year too! :thbighug-1:

At least we can hang out online and wait for the Gala reports on Saturday night, right? :)

I feel your pain, because my plans changed this year too! :thbighug-1:

At least we can hang out online and wait for the Gala reports on Saturday night, right? :)

Absolutely! :)

Please add an additional person coming with me. I have found a member of Clayversity as a travel buddy traveling with me by car from Indiana, ....artz11... who would like to come to brunch with us.

Thanks..I know you are getting crowded....I appreciate all the work this takes to put together, great job FromCalgary.

Please add an additional person coming with me. I have found a member of Clayversity as a travel buddy traveling with me by car from Indiana, ....artz11... who would like to come to brunch with us.

Thanks..I know you are getting crowded....I appreciate all the work this takes to put together, great job FromClagary.

Added! See you there! :)

This is unlikely. There is a parking deck near Moore Square, which is very close. (I saw it from the bus last weekend, but I'm not sure where I was, except that the bus stopped at the Moore Square terminal and there was a parking deck there.) There is street parking, but I don't know which streets have parking. Fayetteville St. does for sure. Downtown Raleigh parking is mostly parking decks, pay lots, and street parking. Sunday you won't have too much competition for parking from anyone else but other Gala attendees, especially at the time of the breakfast. Here's a map--you can enlarge the Fayetteville St./Moore Square areas and compare to the map posted in the first post of this thread.

Sorry about your foot. :hugs-1:

Edited to add map - duh!