# 70: "If there was a flag and I had to design it, it would have Clay Aiken on it."

Last week Hurricane Harvey was devastating!  Today's DACA news is awful. These dreamers, last week, were helping people clean out their houses, volunteering at shelters, donating supplies!  They deserve so much more! They are the good guys!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, merrieeee said:

Last week Hurricane Harvey was devastating!  Today's DACA news is awful. These dreamers, last week, were helping people clean out their houses, volunteering at shelters, donating supplies!  They deserve so much more! They are the good guys!

I totally agree.  This is a sad day for America.

Irma has gone to a Cat 5+, with winds over 185 miles an hour. The Florida Keys are being evacuated. All the islands directly in its path-Cuba, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Leeward, etc., etc., are under warning. Unbelieveable after Harvey.

I guess there was some talk on Taylor's show this morning about Clay.  Talking about how Taylor really likes him, but he's very busy and hard to schedule him.  Taylor still thinks his aspirations are for politics, and that her show may be too silly for him.  Mentioned that he may have something that could keep him very busy.  

I didn't get to hear it, but was paraphrased from someone who did hear it.  Someone tweeted though that they thought Clay on Taylor's show was "a snoozer!"  Silly person!

Hubby and I are leaving early tomorrow morning for a wedding in Minnesota (where hubby's family is from).  7 1/2 hour journey in the car!  Saturday is the wedding (staying at a hotel next to an outlet mall -- cool!), and the 7 1/2 hour journey back home on Sunday.  I actually don't mind driving, but it's surprising how tiring that can be.  Anyway, I'll try my best to keep up for you guys over the weekend.  I'll have my iPad and my phone.

Ah! Cool Minnesota,   We have a cool front coming in. It's going be 83 today! Whoopee.   

I'm excited for whatever Clay has coming up.  Hope it all works out for him.  

After all the indignities suffered last week someone stole a piece of pie that I had saved in the fridge  at work!  I mean who does  that? Oh the injustice! Hee hee.  Gotta lighten up or I'd go crazy right now with all that's going  on in the world.   

19 minutes ago, merrieeee said:

Ah! Cool Minnesota,   We have a cool front coming in. It's going be 83 today! Whoopee.   

I'm excited for whatever Clay has coming up.  Hope it all works out for him.  

After all the indignities suffered last week someone stole a piece of pie that I had saved in the fridge  at work!  I mean who does  that? Oh the injustice! Hee hee.  Gotta lighten up or I'd go crazy right now with all that's going  on in the world.   

Yes, the weather for this wedding looks to be perfect -- highs in the mid 70's for Saturday.  Plus, I love cooler weather!  

I am REALLY excited for whatever Clay has in store.  I just find him such a fascinating man, you know?  Sure he can sing the phone book, but he can also talk intelligibly about so many issues in our world today.  I love him.

merrieeee, I was wondering if you were back at work.  The humanity of stealing your pie!  AAAACK!  (But yes, I know what you mean -- there's too much craziness going on in the world at the moment.  One of our library employees thinks the "end of times" is now coming!)

Minnesota weather should be perfect for the wedding. It's been in the 40s here at night. I need my long johns!  Weird summer, only used the air once in August, but for humidity, not cuz we needed to cool off. Going to get up to 81° on Tuesday! This is Iowa, for pete's sake. Usually go over 100° at least a few times every summer. And the first few weeks of school generally have days of early dismissal cuz of temps.

Wish we knew what Clay is considering. Also, since I'm nosey, wonder what keeps him so busy. Hope everything works the way he wants.

Since pie is my all time favorite, I'd be looking for revenge, lol.

NC just declared a state of emergency in case they get hit by Irma (along with Georgia and S. Carolina). What a disastrous few weeks.

No Clay on Bold tomorrow
Catch #BoldTV tomorrow at 10am ET on Facebook where we will discuss #DACA, Congress take on North Korea, and more! https://bold.global/...hats-next-daca/

Taylor has mentioned Clays project a. Couple times now. I'm getting excited I hope that whatever it is and decides to do it that we'll hear about soon. 

BOLD is on and I watched the first few minutes.  Not even one mention of Clay.

Very, very disappointed. I noticed that the last time he was on there were 7.7 K viewers on the  Periscope  site.

The following weeks didn't have anywhere near a that number of views. 

Cannot bring myself to watch the rest of the show today.  Too bad--I loved it and looked forward to it on Fridays.

Well, I feel better!!  Someone on CV who is watching said that in the comments section it was stated that he is still traveling and will be back.  I should have had more faith!!  I couldn't believe that he and Carrie would end everything because of how that last show went. 

I remembered him saying (on Tayor) that he didn't bother to argue with people he didn't care about. But, he could really argue with people he was close to because he knew they wouldn't leave him.  I think he and Carrie really do have a good relationship!  Now I need to watch the rest.  Guess it was petty of me to stop watching when he wasn't on.