FCA Photo Tourney, Top 32...Round 4

ldyjocelyn

Pick Your Favorite  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two pictures is your favorite?

OMG! In the first 4 votes, I'm actually in the majority? I'm shocked. :yow:

No contest for me. #2. Reason below:

Re #1: Love the jeans. Hate the hair. Love the jacket. Hate the hair. Love the hands in pocket stance. Hate the hair. In summary: Hate the hair. Hate the hair. Hate the hair.

Adding to everybody's comments -- I do NOT want to pick one. Love them both. This poll is so hard!

ETA: Looked at yesterday's winner and I think it is from the same shoot. So I went with the unposed pic, taken by a fan, with much love. The chisled profile, plump lips, dreamy eyes....sigh. I love him.

Yikes! :unsure:

I think if he were fully smiling in #1, I'd have to go with that one. But the un-posed, natural beauty of #2 is speaking to me today....

Oh, shit. This is definitely the hardest (heh) choice yet.....but I gotta go with #1...It's just....

everything.

I remember how freakin' happy I was that this was the picture used for publicity...SO excited to see the pic in music stores and Gah. Finally. A HAWT HAWT view of Clay Aiken for the world to drool over...

Gah.

Gah.

Of course, the second picture is ripe with its own version of Gah and I'll have some of that, too, please. :hubbahubba:

I voted for #1 becoz I agree with Muski, and parts of what somebody else said about the jacket, the jeans, the pose, (the thumb ring). I really liked the hairstyle altho' they could have trimmed off the ducktail spikes in my opinion.

I try to choose as if taking only one to be shipwrecked on a desert island or to put up at work. #1 blows me away, while #2 looks as if Clay was um, blown away. Which is um, hawt too but which pic do I want peeps to see me drooling over at work? :naughtywag:

This one was really tough but I went with #1. I love the jeans, hands in pocket, and the look on his face. I love #2 also so it was hard to choose but #1 did it for me this time around.