ldyjocelyn

FCA Photo Tourney...THE WINNER!

2705.jpg

I want to thank all of you for your kind words on the tournament. I'm thrilled that we had between 75 and 100 people voted every day! It was also a lot of fun to put together, especially since it meant looking so many varied pictures of Clay, all of them enjoyable in their own way.

Thank you for putting this together.

It's been such a nice start to the day each day - especially since it's been so quiet on the Clayfront!

(or back, for that matter!)

:04:

Would like to add my thanks too. It's really the only contest I have voted on as consistently as I could (I think I missed one or two days) It was easy (usually) and it was fun.

It's sad to see this end and I just LOVE the winner ~~ both the picture and the guy!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for having this contest and helping us start the day in such a fun way!

:yeahthat:Lemme echo what the others said. This was a LOT of fun, and something to look forward to.

When does the next one start? Huh? Pleeeeez??? :wub:

Heee!! When I moved my mouse over the banner, it said "Ahhh, it's good to be king!"

:hahaha:

Thanks for the contest -- I looked forward to it every day. Clay is wonderful to look at -- at any time -- but being able to see and compare pics was a real treat.

Thanks again. Only bad thing about this is that it had to end! This was a lot of fun, and I appreciate all the effort that you put into it.

Thanks so much for this tourney! I've been spending most of my time lurking, but I made sure to check in every day to vote!

Thanks so much for this tourney! I've been spending most of my time lurking, but I made sure to check in every day to vote!

This has really been a lot of fun. I looked forward to seeing these gorgeous pictures every day. Sorry to see it end. Thanks for all your hard work.

This has been a blast. Sorry to see it end. Loved all the pictures and memories they brought. It was also the one voting that I made sure I did every day. Thanks so much for doing this. I'll watch for the next great idea. :04: