How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

RIP Prince Phillip.  I’m very sad today!  My dad knew him personally while he was on the Royal Yacht Britannia.  He liked and admired him.

My dad is in the second row down directly behind Phillip. He’s the shortest one!

E35AC271-A203-4CCA-9245-B6A5DA9E2FCA.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m soo happy for you ldyj!

Im 2 weeks past my second, so for the first time in 13 months went out to dinner with my besties 🍷 so much fun!

Yes, obviously way too many internalized racial issues within this police force.. going to take quite awhile to work this one out, won’t be happening overnite, in a lot of areas of this country.  I’m glad that hopefully the Chauvin case will prove to be good start 🤞

Yesterday was a bit rough...I was fine in the morning, but upset stomach and fatigue for the rest of the day yesterday.  Glad I took the day off!  I feel much better today, although a bit tired.

New podcast!

Some of us are highly offended with the use of the word “poopin” in a post.  I mean who would use the word “poopin”?  I myself would never use the word “poopin” on a message board.   Now being originally from across the pond I believe the correct term should be “pooping”! Ah! Much better!😉