How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

I managed to see the Clay parts last night, glad to hear him finally say he should have won apprentice

I have to say I will NOT miss that covid cubby we always see him in

No comment on the hair ;). But he did wear his glasses for us Ldyj !!

Shhhh, I don’t think it’s a good idea if this gets out -

but Clay Aiken is a NERD. 🤓

No shit Sherlock ;))

Can you even imagine what his closet looks like? One plaid button up right after the other!

Mik, I've always thought of Clay as a "nerd," although I've heard he'd deny it.  I think his definition is fairly narrow though -- he's thinking science fiction nerd, which he definitely is not.  But he's nerdy in other ways, mostly in the political bent.  Love him for that.

Speaking of which:

I'm with him 100% on this.  Cheney's policies are so despicable to me, but at least she's not buying the Big Lie.  Gotta hand it to the woman.

Agreed! We have relatives in Wyoming and it’s a wtf moment on the continuum. I watched her whole speech last night, so glad she spoke out!

Clay brought the ‘hotness’ to nerds everywhere, I feel, back in 2003. He’ll always be a quirky politicin nerd forever 😍 whether he thinks so or not 😛

Finally some more information about Clay appearing on $100,000 Pyramid!

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2021/05/12/season-five-of-the-100000-pyramid-premieres-wednesday-may-26-on-abc-661115/20210512abc01/

[05/12/21 - 10:16 AM]
Season Five of "The $100,000 Pyramid" Premieres Wednesday, May 26, on ABC
Rosie O'Donnell, Nate Berkus, Michael Kosta and Roy Wood Jr. are among the 52 celebrities on tap for the new season.

[via press release from ABC]

AND THE CATEGORY IS ...

WHERE YOU CAN FIND MICHAEL STRAHAN AND THE HOTTEST A-LIST STARS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS

Season Five of 'The $100,000 Pyramid' Premieres Wednesday, May 26, on ABC

Michael Strahan returns as host of "The $100,000 Pyramid" and he's bringing the hottest names in film, TV, sports, entertainment and comedy with him to ABC Wednesday nights beginning with Rosie O'Donnell, Nate Berkus, Michael Kosta and Roy Wood Jr. Season five premieres WEDNESDAY, MAY 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

"The $100,000 Pyramid" features celebrities pairing up with contestants from around the country to square off in highly anticipated games of word association all with hopes of making it to the winner's circle and the ultimate prize of $100,000.

Season Five Celebrity Guest Lineup:

Rosie O'Donnell (actress and comedian) vs. Nate Berkus (author, celebrity interior designer)

Michael Kosta ("Detroit. NY. LA") vs. Roy Wood Jr. ("Job Fair," "The Daily Show")

Rachel Dratch (actress and comedian) vs. Chris Redd ("Saturday Night Live")

Dr. Mehmet Oz ("The Dr. Oz Show") vs. Daphne Oz (author, TV personality)

Alex Moffat ("Saturday Night Live") vs. Michelle Collins ("The Michelle Collins Show")

Dominique Jackson ("Pose") vs. Indya Moore ("Pose")

Ali Wentworth (actress and comedian) vs. Sara Haines (ABC's "The View" and "The Chase")

Kal Penn ("Clarise") vs. Michelle Buteau ("Welcome to Buteaupia")

Lorraine Bracco ("The Sopranos") vs. Ralph Macchio ("Cobra Kai")

Rosie O'Donnell (actress and comedian) vs. Paige Davis ("Trading Spaces")

Joe Gatto ("Impractical Jokers") vs. Sal Vulcano ("Impractical Jokers")

Desi Lydic ("The Daily Show") vs. Mikel Welch (celebrity interior designer)

Bridget Everett ("Somebody Somewhere") vs. Dulcé Sloan ("The Daily Show," "The Great North")

Kathy Najimy (actress and comedian) vs. Mario Cantone (actor and comedian)

Ana Gasteyer ("American Auto") vs. Rachel Dratch (actress and comedian)

Joe Gatto ("Impractical Jokers") vs. James Murray ("Impractical Jokers")

Ryan Eggold ("New Amsterdam") vs. Elizabeth Marvel ("Manifest")

Joe Tessitore (ABC's "Holey Moley") vs. Tiki Barber (NFL legend and media personality)

Ginger Zee (ABC's "Good Morning America") vs. Dascha Polanco ("In the Heights" and "Samaritan")

Dorinda Medley ("The Real Housewives of New York", author of "Make It Nice") vs. Sonja Morgan ("The Real Housewives of New York" and Sonja by Sonja Morgan)

Ana Gasteyer ("American Auto") vs. Luke Kirby ("The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel")

Ashanti (singer, songwriter, producer) vs. Clay Aiken (actor and singer)

Kal Penn ("Clarice") vs. Kathy Najimy (actress and comedian)

Neil Degrasse Tyson (celebrity astrophysicist) vs. Gilbert Godfried ("Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast")

Mario Cantone (actor and comedian) vs. Laura Benanti ("Younger")

Joe Tessitore (ABC's "Holey Moley") vs. Bridget Everett ("Somebody Somewhere")

"The $100,000 Pyramid" is produced by SMAC Entertainment in association with Sony Pictures Television. "The $100,000 Pyramid" is executive produced by Michael Strahan, Constance Schwartz and Vin Rubino.

Actually, there are a few on the list I'd like to see besides Clay.  "Holy Moley" is one of the silliest shows on the planet (it's a mini golf tournament on steroids with lots of physical challenges for the contestants), and it's become a staple in our household during the summer months.  Also, anyone attached to "The Daily Show" is all right with me, so they will be fun.  And Neil Degrasse Tyson?  Science rocks (even though he's pretty anti-Christian, he's still cool by me).

I finally went in to get my haircut yesterday after18 months, it was so long and so hard to take care of! ( I took off 7 inches and it’s still long!) waited until I was fully vaccinated to go in.. knew I wouldn’t be ready otherwise. So I walk in and nobodies masked, I ask about it and my hairdresser says “if u want I can put one on, I usually don’t anymore”. My reply was “hey, I’m fully vaccinated.. at this point I would be wearing it for you and since you don’t seem to care, I think we’re good”. 

Interestingly, the CDC agrees- they just opened up new guidelines that Vaxers can go without masks indoors and out!  At this point it’s the non vaccinated  just passing it around to each other

I just got out of a meeting with our library staff -- my boss finally had some information about our reopening!  Definitely reduced hours, and we'll still be working from home on certain days in the fall.  (Still virtual work until August 2)  And even though almost all of our staff is vaccinated, we're all a little like "yeah, I think we will still be wearing a mask, at least part of the time!"  Comfort levels really vary.

I had a pedicure a few weeks ago -- the person who does this works from her home, and I knew she had been vaccinated, so we went maskless.  On the other hand, my hairstylist, even though she's also been vaccinated, and I both wore masks.  She works in a salon, and it's still pretty much a requirement there.

Going to Target, the grocery store and Costco will be interesting.  I think I'll probably keep masking up for a while.

I have been walking and biking through the last 15 months with no mask.  I do wear one in the gym, grocery store, or any other store inside.  It is the mandate of our Governor.  Not sure what she will do now.  I had to wear one skiing all winter which I felt was a overkill.  We were outside and did not ride a chair with anybody.  It was hard telling people to get their mask up as they entered the line.  Most people complied but some did not.  I did not get into it with them.  Just said if we get closed down it was because the rules were not followed. 

1 hour ago, Mik4clay said:

😂

ok, so I can see where you’re coming from... you just want to cuddle up to that sweater, hug it tightly..embrace its softness. I get it. I so do 😉

You have me figure out....

So I missed it all last night.  I'm on the Worship Committee at my church, and we're in process for reopening.  Right now we can have 100 people, but still masked, with no singing or recitation.  In a few weeks, that all changes.  We're taking baby steps with this -- starting group recitation only, followed by limited singing a few weeks later.  I think we're keeping a mask mandate at our church though for a while, just because we do have quite a few children who can't get the vaccine.

Anyway...here are some screenshots from last night via CV.  I'm not sure why Clay has two different shirts.

post-4010-0-58517900-1621554419.jpeg

post-4010-0-19601100-1621554430.jpeg

post-4010-0-99605800-1621555157.jpeg

post-4010-0-49309700-1621557100.jpeg

post-4010-0-10739800-1621557738.jpeg

post-4010-0-82410600-1621559071.jpeg