How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

I’ll have to do a replay I was on my phone and my daughter called.. iI get back on and I hear Anniversary to ldyj! That is awesome!!!

if I could say one thing is that Clay needs a teeny bit more organization before going online 😬

100,000$ pyramid is the gameshow-still may  get to see it

he looked so beautiful! ❤️ 😋

Thx.. that seems ions from now. 

I saw Aubrey, Angela’s son, on Ellen- man that kid can dance!

re: Clay’s sniffing on the podcast.. I’m like Jaymes, I notice it every time he does it.  I attribute it to a habit or an OCD sort of thing.

Does anyone else notice that his smartassiness  (word?) kicked in toward the end? Yawns and says he’s boring himself (ha) and telling the person to take a shit on someone’s doorstep 😂

i don’t know why this can’t be a weekly get together.

• Like 1

I'd be happy with once a month.

I'm sure he's got enough projects going somewhere down the line to keep him busy.  If nothing else, he has to read the books (haha) from the authors on the podcast.

I hope “projects” doesn’t mean repainting the walls again!

i think he uses that Blinken thing he advertises on the podcast, highlights important parts of a book.. if I were him I totally would use it!

Did anyone else get the feeling that he is just more and more happy with doing nothing? I know the feeling, I’ve been home from work now for a little over a year and I never thought I would say it but I’m content just taking care of the grandkids and watching CNN. 

I hope Clay kicks it in the pants again soon, b/c it’s taken me almost a year but I’m running out of my 10 yrs of catch up clack! 😟

Living in NC, I can understand sniffling.  I don't think I have any allergies but boy am I ever sensitive to that pollen and right now we are knee deep in it. In our community the streets are cleaned once a week but walking the dog outside of it is a total mess. The trees and flowers are beautiful but it comes at a price.

I was sorry to hear that Wrapping for Inclusion will be ending but it is something else to find help. Last year was the first year I missed wrapping since 2003. Some years more some years less. The pandemic certainly had a major effect on all of us. Tomorrow 15 or so of us are going inside a restaurant to eat. we all were vaccinated so hope its a start to becoming more normal.

CV is reporting that the Pittsburgh CLO announced tonight that Drowsy Chaperone and Clay's appearance in the show, originally scheduled for this year, will not be happening.  However...look for it in 2022!