How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

I also never got the $600 one so that came off my taxes.   Because I sold stock last year it took me over the limit so I think that now I have filed my current taxes and  I’m way under they sent it to me!   
Well I think my hunt to put in a pool maybe over!  I’ve narrowed it down to two people and now to see which is best!  Meanwhile this morning I planted a few perennials in the back and set up my trellises for my veggies. I’m going to eventually have paving or something around but can’t do that until the pool’s in.

4BBD9CAE-3380-414B-8982-AD078D20A5E6.jpeg

• Like 1

Love that Merrieeee. I am going to grow some veggies again this year. I put in four raised beds and use several pots. We had some freezing weather this past week so my veggies are still on hold. This week will warm up so I'll start setting them out. Your yard is nice and flat, while we are on a steep hill so I am limited in my growing area. The pool sounds great.

Flexing my Ticketmaster fingers for the first time in a LONG time.  Alton Brown (my favorite Food Network personality) is bringing his show to my area for March 2022.  We should be able to attend something like that by then...right?

Anyway, ticket sales start in 3 minutes!

Am I a bad American that I didn't watch President Biden last night?  I figured I'd get the highlights via my online newspaper reading.  (Did love the image of the two women, VP Kamala Harris and Speaker Nancy Pelosi, behind President Biden)

❤️ You Go Kamala , lead those men in the right direction!

so true what Clay is saying yet Tim Scott, the only black senate republican, rebutts with Trump talking points .. there is no systemic racism in America don’t ya know 🙄

Uh oh Meghan McCain just said, on the View “let’s call a spade a spade”

Did’nt Arsenio say that was a big no-no? racial slur) Clay’s going to have to have a talk with her.. twitter gonna getter 

yay/podcast - I love me some documentaries! Even though I haven’t seen Clay’s The Runner Up yet 😪

off to go camping for the weekend, first of the season. Finally hit 70’s and some sun! ☀️

Still here- but for the first time since I’ve had an iPhone (11yrs) I dropped it in the toilet!  Still working on it 😳  I think there’s rice stuck up in  the charging hole.. ooo that sounds dirty

How old is your iPhone?  You dropping it (and the resulting rice) may have been a signal to get a new one.  On the other hand, if it's only a year or two...keep trying to dry it out!  Good luck. (I've been fortunate to never have dropped mine in water.)

Oh, believe me, it’s old.. Ive been looking in to getting a new one for some time now.  I keep my phones forever b/c I’ve had such good luck, never a crack or chip- never dropped one ever, esp into a toilet. It’s my ‘still at home’ brain I swear.. I never put them into my back pocket for that reason but I wasn’t  wearing my leggings with the side cell phone pocket like I do 90% of the time 😬

All functions work, just keeps clouding up on me.  I could use an updated camera anyway. 

Speaking of covid brain.. how about our dear Clay in that last reunion vid, the fans had to remind him of everything he’s ever said.. jeez he didn’t even remember any tweets he’s done in the past month. Aww hell, he’s still cute- my new obsession is the first 30 seconds of the video, when he finally turns to the camera and says hello and welcome with a head shake and a giggle. Gah, I have a thing about quirky, adorable singers ❤️

I tend to hold on to my iPhones for about 4 years -- two years after paying them off.  It's served us well, at least.

Clay's NEVER had very good memory about what he says or doesn't say, IMO.  Hence, the Aiken Random Lyric Generator!  But heck, I still love him anyway!

BTW, there is a show on tonight that will feature Clay (and Ruben).  It's called "For Real: the Story of Reality TV," and it's on at 9 pm Eastern (8 for us in the Central Zone) on the E! network.  The show is hosted by Andy Cohen.  This is the last episode of the series; I've been watching it every week, and it's been interesting, if a bit scattered.  Each episode took on a "theme," and tonight's is the competition shows. Clay will be talking about AI, of course, but probably also Apprentice as well.