#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

Wasn't Clay's Grannie in LA at times for AI? It seems like one of his grandmas introduced him once for a performance. Maybe it wasn't this one... Grannie, Nanny, Auntie, or whatnot.... :blink:

Tyra - hhmmm, it will be interesting to see how that pans out. I've never seen her show, so I don't know what she's like. And if it tapes next week and is shown later, that means an ever longer wait for some fresh Clack. Crap! I hope something else pops up on the schedule soon.

And I still haven't watched Larry King Live yet. Maybe it's a good thing I've saved it so I don't go into complete Clack withdrawal.... :unsure:

KAndre pops up out of nowhere...

Hmmm, and of course I am flying into LA on the 15th anyhoo...nah. My sister would KILL me...

Sorry I've been out of pocket...my son has finished all his training and has come home just before he heads off to Japan, so I've been a little distracted.

Hugs to all who need them!

Never particularly cared for Martha...way too frou-frou for moi...and lord knows pineapple and cheese sounds really tasty to me!

KAndre, I was just wondering how your son was doing with his training. Glad to hear you are getting to spend time him before he gets to go international. And DUDE, do you really think Tyra could handle all your overall fabulousness and bling-appeal drawing focus off of her? B)

eh, Tyra's ok - I mainly remember her because of rumor problem - that her boobs were fake and she had a mammogram done on her show to demonstrate that she was just blessed by nature with a teeny tiny waist and huge cantaloupes. Heifer. Ah well. Clay shall be entertained and I believe he is fascinated by small waists. Really.

<giggle>

I know I'm wrong (I can't help it, I am not a stubble lover)...

but he looks like a clean, oddly attractive homeless person hitting on me!

That homeless person can hit on me anytime! B) (But I do LOVE the stubble......)

A couple of more to click twice..........

th_Martha5.jpg

th_Martha4.jpg

I posted last night on another board about a site doing an interview with Clay and needing questions - no one seemed to pick up on it. Should I post it here or have people PM me? I really hate posting it too obviously so that some not so nice questions are there, although I am sure they will edit it. What shocks me most is that Clay nation has not seemed to find it. Yet.

What ever Martha acts like she came from the same background I did. I sure ain't too goldarned classy, eyup.

Are you talking about Blender?

Cool, something different! Well, I registered, but I can't check my email until I get home. I wanna ask about possible international exposure.

media fiends

I think it would be nice to get our questions if early before this makes it to the Clayboard and it gets flooded. That is why I did not post it again, after no one read my posts, as usual, on the other board. In 16 hours, there are only 4 questions. I forgot to ask about a video. I wonder if I can put up a second question?

They posted the following:

Clay will responding to mediafiends.com questions and I would like to include those that you want answered the most! If you have a question for Clay, please post it here!
Edited by playbiller

So playbiller do we have to join the MB to ask a question ...could I jsut give you my question? I don't even know what that will be...

Oh I know...Is there a chance we will hear BFM and TRD again...on concert or in a CD.

I saw that link on the CH, and I'm surprised more people haven't jumped on it. I wonder if it will be an actual interview with Clay or if it's one of those big conference call dealies that a bunch of reporters sit in on (maybe to push the Christmas concerts?), and that each ends up spinning in their own way. Hmmm, maybe Clay will actually have some more press coverage coming. It couldn't be that RCA has finally bought a clue, could it? :ph34r:

from the CH:

Hot Pineapple Salad recipe correction!!

I was asked by Faye to post this correction on the boards.

Use only ONE 20 oz can of pineapple tidbits...NOT 2!

Use REGULAR BUTTER...NOT unsalted!

Faye said that she cuts the tidbits or uses the crushed pineapple. Either one is good.

She's afraid that a lot of people are going to use the recipe on Martha Stewart's website and think it's yucky.

Pass the correction along to other boards!

Thanks!

From CH:

TYRA BANKS SHOW - UPDATE NO. 3

(Please post this on other message boards.)

Final selection of Clay fans who will be featured on the Tyra Banks show has now been pushed forward to Wed. evening, Oct. 11th.

Morning everyone!

I was at a work cocktail party for my husband's workplace last night. Then we had to watch this week's Lost (another mind-blower). Then, I went to bed. My cold has turned into a "water faucet coming from my nose" type of thing, and I've had 3 Actifeds in the past 24 hours. Not good.

Therefore, I didn't get to watch Martha until this morning. Lorrrrd Jesus, that man looked fine. He was so cute with his Granny -- it seemed like there were three cooks battling for control in that kitchen, and I think Granny won. :D

As far as ATD goes...wow. Nice changeups all over the place. And I want to give that camerperson a big ole kiss for all the closeups. Clay is still the master of the eyef**k, that's for darn sure. I'm spent...and it's just 8:00 in the morning.

I'll try to go that site later today and ask a question or two or ten.

I hate to disagree with Faye, but Grannie definitely used two cans of pineapple in the dish she made. Two cups of cheese and a sleeve of crackers would be too much for one can of pineapple, IMO. And with all the salt from the cheese and crackers, I can't see that it would make much difference if you used salted or unsalted butter or not. :unsure:

playbiller, it looks like there are now three pages of good, fairly thoughtful questions on the Media Fiends site. I hope some of them get used.