#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

Kristy and Mary are freaking out over the DOOL appearance (Mary I can understand being there, but bringing along the head of your foundation / roommate? Things that make you go hmmmm... )

Down bottle! Maybe Kristy is a HUGE fan of DOOL (as he seemed to indicate) so because he's a nice guy - and she would probably kill him if he didn't - he is bringing her to the taping.

I mean, if I was best friends with someone at DOOL and he didn't bring me to the taping of an episode where my favorite singer in the whole wide world is appearing, he would be dead meat!

Geez. Its like Clay and Kristy can't do anything together without some reading something into it! They're best friends. They will do things together and go places together!

Just remember the lyrics to LAA, written pretty recently, and the fact that he said in PEOPLE he hadn't found love yet to keep it all in perspective.

And that ends my anti-shipping post of the day.... ;)

Okay - I have it figured out - if Clay uses quotes, it means either the opposite of what he is saying, or else it means he couldn't think of a better term for whatever it is.....you pick which one fits your personal agenda the bestest!

I think he is sending us signs with those rings.

Does anyone else try and figure out if he has them on the same fingers each time?

He might be sending a Morse code cry for help - or maybe just a message to a "friend"....

I also think the side he parts his hair on is a sign, and which songs he sings are signs.

If he is spotted eating fish, that is DEFINITELY a sign that we have a connection, because I am a Pisces!

"Signs, signs, everywhere a sign....."

BWAH!!!! :lol:

Hey! I resemble that!

And, ya know, cats big enough to drag me in are BIG BIG cats....just saying that before anyone else does.

ANYways, don't think we can ship or un-ship - doubties Clay would spill his looooove status in an interview.

Or maybe he fell hard the day after!

I sure would love to know how many copies of the EP have already been ordered - I clicked and purchased like a robot.

Sorta like I did when Couchie said "buy CD party pins!!!!" - I bought mine from a nice person in San Francisco who was a bit puzzled, but hoped I could attend their party.

I was too embarassed to tell her I have a weakness.

I hear you can get a "road map to the Stars' apartments" at another board - kinda sad.

Lookie, lookie, lookie - who the cats dragged in?

It's DJS come to play in the non-pod land. See, while you were away, this became a big kid board.

Hee...maybe we can entice her to stay with more fish...

well lookeee that...blogging just after I set up the poll... well does that mean I have to edit and add the mucho goodo...well of course!!!!

lets see if I can first...

ok...trying to see if I can reset the poll. thats why we have zero votes again...still checking if people who voted already can vote again...

sigh...if only Clay blogged a bit earlier... <_<

Keep me from the Clackhouse - I just read the Daughtry blog and I am trying to keep from being mean to the other idols, but it is soooooo hard not to make a few cracks on "his being part of a band". Ooooh., look I used quotes - do you think it means something?

well...it did not work...peopel will need to erase their cookie so lets just ignore the poll above

I will start a new thread for title suggestions and polls.

Keep me from the Clackhouse - I just read the Daughtry blog and I am trying to keep from being mean to the other idols, but it is soooooo hard not to make a few cracks on "his being part of a band". Ooooh., look I used quotes - do you think it means something?

oh I won;t stop you from expressing your opinions...thats what the boards are for right... :D

OK...THE NEW THREAD TITLE POLL

Now...I'd LIKE to show that JBT clip of him on the stairs with his two girls in a headlock and just being too freakin' cute...but does anyone know exactly which concert venue that was?

I believe that was Toledo – I was there. That was one of the many moments that made my Clay-disliking sister do a 180. <g> She thinks he’s very charming now. And Bottlecap beat me. <g>

I love when Clay blogs and I get to read it, what I hate is the analysis "OMG he used quotes!". Sometimes a horse is a horse of course, of course. (dorky Clay would appreciate that!) Not a zebra.

I think I will hide out here for a while.

Hee. I’m hiding here too. Hiding from ridiculous conspiracy theories.

I dunno about you, but I always put something it quotes when someone else coined the phrase. Pretty simple. But then, there are many who don’t understand Occam’s Razor.

Aw, come on, spill!! And be mean to other Idols!! Pleeeeeze??

It is almost time for the amazing race, I am concentrating now, don't interrupt me, It is almost time for the Amazing race. It is almost time for the Amazing race......

OK, it is 8PM and the Amazing Race is not on? I am confused. Is it off this week?

Edited by playbiller

Ok...finally got to read the blog...a 4th time....

TOTALLY LOVE IT...

hee...I knew his words will be torn apart and analyzed...didn't realize the punctuations marks will be "so significant" as well....

Wow forgot his password...hmmm I know someone who always asks me for certain passwords...and have been having problems getting into the OFC...conneckshun indeed :)

Don't you guys just love how he easily owned up to being lazy and irresponsible...reminds me of those charming but naughty boys that would admit their faults with a big smile...knowing full well you can't resist them and would readily forgive them....

sorry...Claygasm...my shipping senses are tingling...I love how he said Tyra and he had a great time...hee yes she is a great lady Clay...CLyra...Clyra...

His comments on DOOL reminds me of that Friends episode when Joey brought Rachel to the DOOL set...hee ..I wonder who Kristy and Mary wants to meet..I find the new Shawn to be really cute....EJ is hot too.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE on the confirmation of Clay's co hosting gig...I am very excited about this.

EEEEEEEEEE the EP is brand new recording...I wonder if he changed the arrangements at all...

ok...why did he do Favorites in all caps...is that a sign... :o

oh and look he put "clay nation" in quotes...does that mean it really does not exist? :unsure:

Aww I really love the fact that he tends to work with the same people...that means they have a good working relationship

Hee...all is well...Mucho Good..do

He loves us!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Heidi is here too....wow Clay blogs...and old friends reappear...COOL!!!!

Clay put "nation"in quotes..does that mean we don't exist or are we a third world country now...maybe a small town or a landing. Do we have a zip code?

Wow forgot his password...hmmm I know someone who always asks me for certain passwords...and have been having problems getting into the OFC...connechshun indeed

You know...Ansa really could bleed me dry because she knows my passwords to everything. I have a list now so hush.

It is almost time for the amazing race, I am concentrating now, don't interrupt me, It is almost time for the Amazing race. It is almost time for the Amazing race......

OK, it is 8PM and the Amazing Race is not on? I am confused. Is it off this week?

there was a game that pushed CBS schedule late...that always happens.

We have it on here in Canada...

Clay put "nation"in quotes..does that mean we don't exist or are we a third world country now...maybe a small town or a landing. Do we have a zip code?

Hey...we are thinking alike...heh

Yes, the band did NOT record on the album due to time constraints. However I'm not a solo artist, I'm a part of a band. Therefore all the members of DAUGHTRY are on everything promoting the album, including the cover. YES those blurry guys are Josh, Josh, Jeremy, and Joey. It was very important to me that the album was about the band and not just myself. I didn't want another "American Idol" cd cover.

These are daughtry's own words.....I have none to add.

Although I think maybe the "self-esteem" classes for the latest class of idol-roonies may have worked a bit too well for some of the guys.

Yup, great blog! Of course, it was inevitable that people would try and read into his words only what they want to believe.

I found it interesting that he said that Tyra turned what was to be two segments into a whole show. I've noticed that they're already showing him in promos, so they must be excited about what they have.

Don't you guys just love how he easily owned up to being lazy and irresponsible...reminds me of those charming but naughty boys that would admit their faults with a big smile...knowing full well you can't resist them and would readily forgive them....

Totally! Especially after reading all those posts about how the fact that Clay hasn't blogged is clear evidence that Something Is Wrong. That he hasn't blogged because RCA won't let him, or because there was nothing positive he could say about his obviously dire situation. Yeah, right! The guy just wasn't in the mood! Believe me, I can totally relate. It's been over a year since I last blogged. I hope people are giving him some slack over this. Too many have been bitching and moaning about how his failure to blog was a serious breach of the OFC contract. Personally, while I love his blogs, I didn't join the fan club primarily for the blogs. I did it because he gets a Direct Deposit from my checking account, which is to say, I did it simply to support him. The bracelet and nifty membership card are just cute little extras I'll throw in some drawer.

Yes, the band did NOT record on the album due to time constraints. However I'm not a solo artist, I'm a part of a band. Therefore all the members of DAUGHTRY are on everything promoting the album, including the cover. YES those blurry guys are Josh, Josh, Jeremy, and Joey. It was very important to me that the album was about the band and not just myself. I didn't want another "American Idol" cd cover.

These are daughtry's own words.....I have none to add.

Although I think maybe the "self-esteem" classes for the latest class of idol-roonies may have worked a bit too well for some of the guys.

Maybe so. <g> Or maybe that’s bitterness talking. I saw his face when he realized he was voted off. Boy was not happy.

Oh NO! :o The gravitational pull of DAUGHTRY!'s enormous bald head and overinflated ego is pulling me in...

help me!!

Bwah!!!

Ooo! TAR!

Yay, the Amazing race is on, Boo, last week thay had a sailing challenge and I missed.

I am trying not to pick on all the idols, but Daughtry makes is soooooooo hard.

On topic - Clay is so easy to love.Much-o

Some how I think this whole Much-o thing is some sort of test on the fandom - Kind of like how he controlled the audience on Megan. He says something really stupid and waits to see how many people start using it. He will probably google it later today.

Clayisms thoughts:

Whatnot - I love it and use in actual conversation.

Ding dang and Good Lord & Taylor - board speak only.

Mess - too southern for me to use in real life, nobody would know what I'm talking about.

Debacle - couldn't use it in real life without giggling uncontrollably.

Crap - I'm trying to cut down on using the term, although I do frequently find myself muttering its hardcore cousin "Holy Shit!" more than I should. I blame the boards for that one.

Much-o - I'm undecided.

His comments on DOOL reminds me of that Friends episode when Joey brought Rachel to the DOOL set...hee ..I wonder who Kristy and Mary wants to meet..I find the new Shawn to be really cute....EJ is hot too.

EXACTLY!! And there was nothing but FRIENDSHIP between Joey and Rachel!

See, no shipping applies to that comment!! :D

Thanks Ansa for making my point! :lol:;)

RE: Daughtry - Well, he just admitted his album and promotion is filled with false advertising. Sort of like Milli Vanilli only instead of lip synching he's pretending to be part of a band! ;)

Hee. Sure makes me want to run right out and support him! Only not.