#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

Is the WRAL preview clip (with the Christmas tree) available for download anywhere?

Glad you asked! I just found this at EAYOR!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6x1fd6

And I just Googled and found out that the state bird of PA is the Ruffed Grouse. No idea what that is, but just in cse Clay ever asks I thought I ought to know!

And I think I will have some wine for you! :D

Besides, the state bird of Illinois is ALSO the cardinal. So we have a connection. *blows raspberries at bottlecap*

Yes, but was there an ornament from Illinois on the tree? I think not, chickie. So who is it that really has the connection?

Okay, so Clay is skipping Ohio for the Christmas concerts, but still, we're representing on the Christmas Tree. Y'all are just jeelous... B)

So who is it that really has the connection?

Uh, that would be I, Ms. Bottle....he DID mention that one of his balls was from California...

Couchie....You're CMSU, girl! Why in the WORLD would I EVER consider using the term 'fuck you' unless Clay's name was somehow associated with it? :blink: The thought never crossed my mind. And I, too, love this board because of the respect it shows Clay.

For example, no one here would ever just say, "I want to fuck you, Clay Aiken, damn it." She would instead word it so as not to insult him...

"I want to fuck you, Clay Aiken, dang it." That way, you see, he won't have to listen to bad language and whatnot.

So from the new rules being posted, should I assume such respect is being eschewed on other boards? Hmmm? B)

ETA: WINE? Did someone say something about wine? :unsure::blink:

I'm SOOOOOO there.... B) Excuse me just a moment.... ;)

Edited by muskifest

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I love his house!!!!

the outside of the house is gorgeous...that is like my dream house...we have a connection.

I love the family room. Its not too ostentatious and very comfortable.

Love that painting...love the game room

and love hearing about their Idol night...and the dinner they did with small helpings...EEEEEEEEEEEE

can;t wait for the next installment.

I like the fact that there is still room to grow with regards to the decor...Clay can still add a lot of his own quirkiness if he wants to.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE

and yeah...I think they just got an old tree to put some fan memento on...what a sweet thing to do.

I liked his hoodie. He should sell that over at the OFC.

And I still want to see his bedroom. I don't care if there is underwear on the floor. I always wanted to see if he wore black silky boxers..... ;)

Edited by Claygasm

The mural that reflects aspects of his personalit was weird. They did a close-up on one that looked like a girl with long curly hair!

Wonder what aspect of his personality that was?? :blink:

Oh I know! That's his inner Diva!! :lol:

Yup we all have the male and female aspect of our persona...I always admired how comfortable Clay is with his feminine aspect. I love the little kid too.

I really love that painting don't go dissin on it... :P

The mural that reflects aspects of his personalit was weird. They did a close-up on one that looked like a girl with long curly hair!

Wonder what aspect of his personality that was?? :blink:

Oh I know! That's his inner Diva!! :lol:

Yup we all have the male and female aspect of our persona...I always admired how comfortable Clay is with his feminine aspect. I love the little kid too.

I really love that painting don't go dissin on it... :P

I actually liked it too. It reminded me of the one he had in his LA house. I bet it's by the same artist. I know back when those pics were out someone found out who the artist was and her/his website.

Wish I could remember the name.....

Yup I rememebr about the artist...its a very distinctive style and its like the characters are flying trapeze artists because of their outfits...I like the guy in shirt and tie...

I would love to study the painting a lot more.

I love his kitchen...its just too neat...its obvious the owner is a non cook...heh

Did Lynda say that the painting depicted different aspects of HIS personality or just different aspects of personality in general? I gotta go back and listen again.

I LOVE the game room and the family room and kitchen and dining room! And the outside of the house is a dream house...

And I wanna see the underwear on the floor, too! Especially if it's been worn...(thud)....sigh...I don't think we'll see that, though. Wonder if he'll let us in to his room in the next part.....after he's picked up the undies, of course...

Did Lynda say that the painting depicted different aspects of HIS personality or just different aspects of personality in general? I gotta go back and listen again.

I LOVE the game room and the family room and kitchen and dining room! And the outside of the house is a dream house...

And I wanna see the underwear on the floor, too! Especially if it's been worn...(thud)....sigh...I don't think we'll see that, though. Wonder if he'll let us in to his room in the next part.....after he's picked up the undies, of course...

She didn't say his personality specifically but I would bet it is...I find that pretty deep.