#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

OOOH.,OOOH - can anyone capture the video here - ther is a slightly different version of the AH interview and a lot more DOOL

link

Oh I saw that...I don;t know if someone in the CH has it already. Why are people asking Clay about Whitney all of a sudden. It started with Ryan on the same day...then AH...this is interesting.

Hopelessly behind. I haven't read the blog. Haven't seen Access Hollywood. Haven' tried uploading my montage to You Tube. Haven't read Muski's latest chapter. But I really am glad I'm on a Mac when I hear you all talking about viruses and trojans! :)

I did, however, quickly came up with my top 18 performances. And I reserve the right to change my mind if I think of something else..... ;)

TOUCH - always was, always will be my favorite, favorite song from MOAM and if I ever win the lottery I will donate 10 million dollars to whatever charity or charities he wants if he sings TOUCH to meeeeeeeeee! <delusional>

Measure of a Man - AOL sessions and for Wilkes-Barre if for no other reason

Lover All Alone

Broken Wings

IYDKMBN

I Know How the River Feels

BOTW - AI2 final 2

Mack the Knife - AI2 final 3 - Because after Vincent to come back oh so cool and fabulous.... I loved it!

ICMYLM - either Vermont or one of the AC shows (don't remember which one....)

ISY - IT San Jose because I got an amazing eyef*ck!

To Love Somebody from AI

Invisible - SNL, when he first growled!

AIW - because GAH!

MGUCL - either on the EP or GMA last year, but I think the one on the EP has more hope

O Come O Come Emmanuel - wherever he first sang it when Jacob left during the JNT05

Silent Night - JNT04 Baltimore. I so wanted to ravage him after he sang it!

The First Noel - JNT05 3rd show - where he messed up the lyrics and ended up having a vocal tour de force!

DSIAFCD I loved it when I first heard him sing it on that AI Christmas special and have adored it ever since.

Off to read the blog..... Then maybe I'll see what I can do with You Tube.

ETA: To continue my delusion, I think Clay's surprise is he's going to sing TOUCH amd make a hot video of it that will be available at the OFC! :P

Edited by Claygasm

Problem is fixed.... please remember my email is admin@findingclayaiken.com if you need to contact me during the day. And those of you with my cell can call lme because that will reach me first as I really do try to be good during the day. Please email or PM Ansa or I if you ever encounter this problem. If there are any super techie people here can you PM me. Thanks.

I'm also going to try Firefox...and frankly next time I will also consider a MAC LOL.

I ain't skeered of no bug--and just in case, I did another scan, and it didn't come back, so pfffffttttt.

My list. It's too hard. I had to cheat.

Top 18

Look What Love Has Done

I Know How the River Feels

On the Wings of Love

Unchained Melody

Perfect Day

I Will Carry You

When Doves Cry

Solitaire

Kyrie

Rosanna

Proud of Your Boy

Suspicious Minds

Back for More

I Can't Make You Love Me

Everytime You Go Away

Broken Wings

Lover All Alone

Lonely No More

On any given day, some of these would replace some of those:

To Love Somebody

Not Supposed to Love You Anymore

If You Don't Know Me By Now

Run to Me

Invisible

MOAM

anything & everything R&B and Motown

Top 18 Christmas favorites:

Mary Did You Know

Good News

My Grown-up Christmas List

Emmanuel - Hometown Connection

Emmanuel - new arrangement

Celebrate Me Home

Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve

The Christmas Song

I'll Be Home for Christmas

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Jingle Bells

All Is Well

Oh Holy Night

Merry Christmas With Love

Hark/Oh Come

Christmas Serenade

Can you believe that I hatesssss Christmas music? I do. Except when Clay is singing it. Then I can't pick favorites cause I love so many. Especially on the day when my AIW CD came.

my favorite Clay is Chilling Clay...singing beautiful complex melodies.

Mine too, with some rock, pop, country, and R&B for flavor and variety.

I bet Clive has a good friend in that insurance company and got them to screw my mom over because he knows what an...enthusiastic Clay Fan her daughter is!

Yeah! Yeah! That's the ticket! I broke the code in the insurance claim paperwork! It said, "Ineligible for this procedure" and it really meant, "Clive Davis told us not to pay you 'cuz you love Clay Aiken!"

Damn, I'm smart. :P

I believe, I believe! [/snark]

Clay is a grown ass man and can handle it.

Multiple choice:

A. Thread Title!!!!11one!!eleven!

B. I'd like to see that. :P

C. WORD!

I second A, B, and C!!

I just watched Claygasm's montage. The world needs to see this. I certainly did. Thank you.

amen...

and I just watched goldarngirl and luckiest productions' Best of Darien Lake 60's Medley. I DARE anyone to watch this---or any 60's medley from JBT--and not feel happy. I swear I sat here with my earbuds in, watching him and Quiana and Angela and my face got tired from smiling...he was smiling the whole time he was singing...

God, I love that man and the joy he creates just by being himself.

Good night, all :)

Here's my top 18 playlist:

From Idol

1. To Love Somebody

2. Here, There & Everywhere

MOAM

3. Perfect Day

4. I Survived You

5. Measure of a Man

IT

6. All About Love (probably one of the few to have it but this song makes me happy)

NAT

7. Rosanna

8. You Were There

JNT04

9 Good News

10 Mary Did You Know

12 Don't Save it All for Xmas Day

JBT

13 Suspicious Minds

14. Tears Run Dry

ATDW

15. Broken Wings

16. Because you Loved me

17. Lover All Alone

and 18

My Grownup Xmas List

This is from TV last year.....have yet to hear All IS Well

special mention

I tried to fit in Oprah version I will Carry You and of the demos I love The Blood the most.

ETA: My mom has been diagnosed finally. She has gastroparesis. I'm just glad to have a name to look up and we can now make sure we do the things necessary to help her live with it more comfortably.

EEEEEE!

El Espanol clearly means he's coming to Mexico del Norte - Tejas!

¡Te quiero tanto, mi querido!

And yes, I'm currently desparately scrabbling through my 5th grade Spanish book like half the other heifers out there!

Ding dang it! It must be some kind of signal for Scarlett!

5th grade Spanish book? *quickly hides the "Naughty Spanish Phrasebook" under the couch*

Muski, just 18? *cries* Can I cheat and just pick from the Christmas songs?

18 Christmas Songs I Can't Live Without

==========================

All Is Well (AIW CD)

My Grown-Up Christmas List (Early Show 2005)

white angel version of O Come, O Come, Emmanuel (AIW CD)

growly version of O Come, O Come, Emmanuel (JNT05 NYC Dec 3, 2005)

Beautiful Star of Bethlehem (JNT05 Raleigh)

The First Noel (JNT05 Atlanta)

Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth (Nick at Night 2003)

Joy to the World (Disney World Parade 2003)

Band Intros and DSIAFCD (Kansas City JNT05)

full glory note DSIAFCD (San Jose JNT 2004)

Mary Did You Know (NBC Sounds of the Season CD 2004)

Celebrate Me Home (Vancouver JNT05)

Good News, OHN, HTHAS/OCAYF, MCWL, TCS, and CS/SoR (Denver JNT05)

*sigh*

No AIW at my local WalMart this morning, and I didn't have time to wait around while someone looked for it. I'm going to a different store on my lunch hour, hopefully they will have it. Then I'll go to my local one again after work, because I'll have time to wait. *g*

I haven't listened to the songs in 24 hours, in anticipation of listening while staring at the album art.

I also can't believe that in less than 5 days, I'll be seeing Clay live! It's been over a year at this point, and I'm thrilled to be attending the first show. I'm already setting my stuff aside to take on the trip, plus allotting spending money. My main question at the moment: will there be merchandise to buy? I certainly hope so! Then, of course, the next question will be: what is he going to wear? My hope: a tux. Please.

Well doing my first Christmas shopping trip today. Going to Walmart...but since I'm in Canada, I doubt it will be there...but I am still hoping a miracle happens.

I'm not Claygasm...but she shared the yout tube link with me so i will sahre it with y'all...

ldyjocelyn...you will be assigned the exciting but challenging task of giving the first recap...EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We will set up chat sessions during the concert and cellcerts...just like the other concerts tours. I hope y'all would drop in and add your reports, impressions and simply EEEEEEEEEEE...

I get the CH cellcert so I will report from that...who wants to report on the CV cellcer? It is always interesting to get different POV. Oh We will need someone to cover CB as well. Volunteers?

I can't wait.

as usual...FCA will create individual concert pages so we can preserve recaps and pictures for each concert. I will put up links as soon as they are created.

I am so excited cos I can feel Christmas in the air...Clay concerts are about to start...EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this weekend...time to put up Christmas decorations...

SO who wants to start a pool on what the Birthday surprise will be...

MY guess...exclusive home video of Clay and friends during Thanks Giving...

I just got back from my local Wal-Mart. I counted 11 AIW out. I thought that was an odd number, so I looked at the label and sure enough the Q number was 11. Doesn't that seem like an odd number to order?

Anyway, I bought 4 of them. I may buy more later if they are available. I have to admit, this does seem like a strange arrangement to me. You'd think it being a Wal-Mart exclusive they would have done some add for it, maybe they wanted to have limited addition appeal, who knows, I'm glad I at least got a few in my hot little hands.

I get the CH cellcert so I will report from that...who wants to report on the CV cellcert?

bottlecap wonders if Ansa forgets that is exactly what she did during almost every single JNT05 cellcert. bottlecap hums a few bars of "If I were invisible..."

I think it is something completely different from what anyone will guess. And personally, I don't want to see any pictures of Clay's house or whatnot - too invasive of his personal life to my mind.

I just got back from my local Wal-Mart. I counted 11 AIW out. I thought that was an odd number, so I looked at the label and sure enough the Q number was 11. Doesn't that seem like an odd number to order?

Anyway, I bought 4 of them. I may buy more later if they are available. I have to admit, this does seem like a strange arrangement to me. You'd think it being a Wal-Mart exclusive they would have done some add for it, maybe they wanted to have limited addition appeal, who knows, I'm glad I at least got a few in my hot little hands.

EEEEEEEEE for atinal! Could you refresh my brain, though, on the Q number? I've heard of it, and know it tells how many were ordered per store -- but where is it located on the label?

I think it is something completely different from what anyone will guess. And personally, I don't want to see any pictures of Clay's house or whatnot - too invasive of his personal life to my mind.

ITA. I really don't want it to be anything too personal -- his house is off limits to me. Heck, FAYE'S house is off limits to me. And, as much as I want to know if he's in love and happy, I hope it's not "I'm in LURVE!" (Unless it's with Tyra...heh). I think "inside" in quotes means something from the "Insider" television show. My feeling is that it may be a sneak peak of the Christmas show. I'd also like it if it was a video for fanclub members. Ooooo, just thought of another possibility...a dual disc DVD being offered!

ldyjocelyn I'm not looking at the CD right now, but if I remember right, the Q number is on the white sticker label on the cellophane. I think it was the top number. I wouldn't even have thought to look for that, but someone mentioned it the other day on one of the boards, so I was curious and looked for it on the label. I keep thinking, I could see someone ordering 10 or maybe a dozen or 20 but 11 just seemed odd to me. I'm not sure he's a big seller here in "America's Hometown" but the Wal-Mart in your old stomping grounds usually gets more. In my local store it was kind of funny how they had them displayed.

He was on the new releases rack had 4 slots, 3 of them only had 1 CD in them, the other one had 4, then they had 4 under his name where they also had ATDW. I went back to the Christmas decorating section where the had quite a few Christmas CDs but they did not have any there. They did have a lot of MCWL in that area.

Edited by atinal

I almost went to the WalMart near my house after getting the kiddies to school and before coming to work today, but then didn't. A number of reasons:

1. I have a feeling there won't be any.

2. Didn't feel like dealing with the danged WalMart staff if there were none on the shelves.

3. Needed to get to work early so that I can leave early---dentist appointment (gotta get those pearly whites pearl white before my date with Clay in Long Island. ;) )

I have this strange feeling that I won't get an AIW from the store. And I'm also strangely okay with that. I have the songs and I added them to a CD with all the songs from MCWL and I listen to them and they make me feel good, so...I'd like to buy some to give as gifts, though. Maybe I'll have to scoot over to the Store From Hell this afternoon. :unsure:

Just back from Wal Mart...they had LOTS of AIW out...a couple sections on the TOP and second shelf of the New Releases...a bunch in his section of the alpha section...along with restock of ATDW AND MOAM....they do have a few MCWL left too....for some reason around here he has been selling very very well...Just wish I knew who was buying them!

I bought 3 AIW and one ATDW...it was all I could get today......will give one to Kayla's voice instructor. He thought Clay's rendition of MDYK was the best he ever heard..and its his favorite song. He bought MCWL when it came out after she had shared that song with him...I have a hunch he will really like this one!

The surprise?? hmmm how about a song for us to download...BFM? Or better yet..one He wrote for US...

I really doubt it is anything personal....

18 is definitely not enough, and I am crying over not being able to find a spot for IYDKMBN, but here it is, for today only:

Chain Of Fools (NAT)

Solitaire (single version)

Right Here Waiting (ATDW)

Lover All Alone (iTunes)

Without You (ATDW)

Oh Holy Night (JNT04 version)

Back For More (GMA version)

Invisible (Raleigh evening NAT)

Not Supposed To Love You Anymore (Demos)

I Know How The River Feels (Demos)

All Is Well (AIW)

Emmanuel (JNT05)

MOAM (AOL sessions)

MDYK (NBC version)

Truly (Hometown Connection)

WAMLAW (JBT)

Unchained Melody (David Foster Gala)

A Thousand Days (Clio JBT)

I'm planning on tuning into the CV cellcert on Friday night, so I'll try to pop in and do updates as well.

I'm reading about all these Wal-Mart adventures across the Clay Nation, and it reminds me just why it's called "Clack". Gotta have my fix, gotta have it NOW, or else. :ph34r: Good luck to those of you who are still on your Clack Quest.

So true! What cracks me up is how so many seem to be buying up their Walmart's entire stock! What about the casual fan who may have heard about it somewhere and just wanders in to get theirs? What about the Not.Just.Us types, who may be rummaging through the Christmas music and see it and wants to pick up a copy - thus possibly expanding Clay's fan base? Taking all the stock means tough luck for them. This is a limited run CD. They may not be able to restock if they sell out their stock in one day.

But I guess when you need your fix you need your fix!

Speaking of clack, I am a bit concerned about the clack for the upcoming concerts. These aren't technically Clay concerts, so he may not have any say in the policy for such things. What if they don't allow pictures, video or even cell phones! :o

I cannot imagine any kind of tour without clack!