#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

Hey! I have an idea! We can sic the Pod People after her insurance company! Wait Wait! I know! I bet Clive has a good friend in that insurance company and got them to screw my mom over because he knows what an...enthusiastic Clay Fan her daughter is!

Yeah! Yeah! That's the ticket! I broke the code in the insurance claim paperwork! It said, "Ineligible for this procedure" and it really meant, "Clive Davis told us not to pay you 'cuz you love Clay Aiken!"

Damn, I'm smart. :P

muski, I was reading your post and feeling really badly for you and your family...and then I got to this section and I LOL'd. Is that wrong? It's good that you have a sense of humor about all this...hope everything works out OK in the end.

I was reading the CH where GBB was able to clayvert some of the members of the Patch and Kayla (DOOL) board she is on. The main tools was a montage of patch and Kayla with Broken Wings...very smart move. The creativity in this fandom is one of Clay's biggest assets.

ITA with this. I'm studying the montages for voting around here, and I'm having a devil of a time deciding. The talents are outstanding. Can we vote for first, second, and third places?

Oh dear. The angsting has begun in Pod People land. Seems the HDD numbers are coming in and with the same percentage in (around 23%), DAUGHTRY! has sold about 80K while ATDW had only sold about 50K!

So to relieve the angst they have decided to compare DAUGHTRY!'s numbers to MOAM instead.

Alrighty then. :blink:

This focus on "numbers" is really a detriment to the fandom, IMO. To me, it takes the fun out of so much of this. Now I'm not a competitive person, and also not an accountant *ducks from FearofH2O*, but watching the numbers obsessively like this does put it in competition mode, and I simply don't like that.

I'd rather sit home and watch Tyra clack instead. :D

My best of Clay Track list....

Lover All Alone

Lonely No More

Everything I Have

Tears Run Dry

Back For More

Run to Me

Here You Come Again

Broken Wings

If You Don't Know Me By Now

I Can't Make you Love Me

IT Acoustic Medley

You Were There

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Celebrate me Home

MGUCL

Goodnews

MDYK

All is well

This was a very interesting exercise for me. There were so many great songs that I had to cut out but I realize that my favorite Clay is Chilling Clay...singing beautiful complex melodies.

I expect KAndre and I will have a very different list... :D

Hey I have a challenge for people....

if you have to burn a best of Clay CD with 18 tracks...what will be in it???

Recorded Clay? Demos or commercial CDs or both?

Concert Clay?

TV appearance Clay?

Combination of all?

Combination of all...I know its like Sophies choice...but it will be interesting to see which Clay we all love the most. I think he has so many different sound. and its a very personal choice for everybody.

Firstly, no ducking of Fearof H2o - I think she is still off computer visiting her son on the west coast.

Secondly - no sorry on your list - NO SORRY! You break my heart.

Well, I now have an outside decorated house and visited 2 more walmarts today looking for AIW - none to be seen. I guess I will have my relapse tomorrow. Such a beautiful day. I should have been playing my Christmas music outside while decorating, oh well, to late.

I could not have a single ultimate Clay CD because I would need a Christmas on and a non-Christmas one, I don't mix my music like that.

So anyway, no AIW in these 3 Walmarts. None are pleasant to get to or to shop in. 2 of them have endless amounts of ATDW, MOAM and MCWL and no one there seems to be buying CHris - the third one has 4 MOAM, 5 MCWL (in 4 different places) no ATDW and people are buying Chris like crazy. Go figure. So the urban one (lots of Portugese) and the rich suburban one like Clay, but the near the city one near all the malls, not so much stand alone, loves Chris.

You are right though, we have all this great clack (I have not even seen yesterdays Emanual again) and still people are complaining when they could be clacking.

Me, I am decorating and e-baying.

What? You mean my mind melding didn't WORK on you, ansa?

Ding Dang it!

Dear Lord, only 18? It took me about 12 hours to shrink my ultimate Xmas CD to 2 1/2 hours...

For me:

Dreamlover - What can I say? I'd hit that.

Always and Forever - the acapella purity of this just does it for me

Everlasting Love - that note just smacked me upside the head

To Love Somebody - as Robin said, this is the way the song should be sung

Vincent - for an anomaly, this is just incredibly pretty

Perfect Day - my number two song on MOAM

I Survived You (Houston IT) - Man, I love Angry!Clay!

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Broadway Cares; now that was a duet!

Rosanna - I want to say this was Atlantic City during the NAT - but he just went off - but we don't have good audio!

When I Need You (Miami NAT) - I was feeling in the most pervy way....

When A Man Loves A Woman - One of the few times Clay has pissed me off - whaddya mean, that's the end!

O Holy Night - Aaaaaaaaaaaah

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day - Hit me with your frying pan of talent again Clay!

All Is Well - Dear Lord

If You Don't Know Me By Now - I do want to know Clay! Really, I do!

Everything I Have - Aaaaaaaaaaah

Broken Wings - Oooooooooooh

the entire Atlantic City JBT set - passes out

Man, what about The Blood Will Never Lose It's Power? Or Jesus Is Love? Or Lonely No More? Or Tears Run Dry? Or When You Say You Love Me? Or Still the One? Or Without You? Or This Is The Night? Eeee, Celebrate Me Home!

You know, if you record it as a data CD and mp3s - you can get a lot more on a CD!

Crap. And I was gonna go through bills and whatnot.

Dang it, Ansa! I have work to do! :angry::lol:

Let me think on this and get back to ya! ;)

ATTENTION:

We seem to be having some problems with the forum. Please refrain from downloading anything from the forum for now.

Crap. And I was gonna go through bills and whatnot.

Dang it, Ansa! I have work to do! :angry::lol:

Let me think on this and get back to ya! ;)

No hurry...I know this is hard to do. It was easier for me cos I started with my fave clay playlist which was just 120 songs or so, instead of my full Clay list that is about double that.

KAndre...I was going to put HTE, Vincent and TLS...but they were not full songs so I had to take them out.

I would say we can seperate Xmas, but I was curious about the vocal quality people are looking for. so I thought we should put them together.

Oh yeah...WAMLAW...that would be in there if we took the xmas songs out.

I guess thats why I am not all depressed about no rockstar Clay. as much as I enjoy him rocking out...Its not my fave Clay.

Clay Blogged...he is soooo Cute.

chicos and chicas???? he has gone mexican on us!!!

My list, which is pretty much off the top of my head. Some I have specific performances, some I do not....

I Know How the River Feels

Not Supposed to Love You Anymore

Invisible -- SNL performance

TITN -- Miss America performance

Jesus Is Love

Fantasy

Perfect Day

You Were There

I Will Carry You -- Kimmel show performance

Back for More

Here You Come Again

Lover All Alone

Everything I Have

A Thousand Days -- Kimmel show performance

Mary, Did You Know?

Don't Save It All for Christmas Day -- Raleigh JNT 2005 performance

All Is Well

The First Noel -- Atlanta JNT 2005 performance

Ask me again in an hour, and I'm sure I'll think of something that is missing from this list. :blink:

He BLOGGED!!!! What's up with the Spanish, dude? And what kind of surprise will you be giving us? Maybe it has to do with the concerts this weekend? Maybe a chat room visit? Some sort of special video for fanclub members only? Maybe he'll be on "Insider" again? As a reporter?

Geez, his blogs cause many questions...

I love his conversational style for his blogs, and I'm very glad he had a good weekend.

I'm getting up early to go to WalMart for my copies of AIW. Fortunately, the one close to my house is fairly clean, and I shop there often. I'm going to go to another one on my lunch hour, though...that isn't so nice. The things we do for Clay.

EEEEEE!

El Espanol clearly means he's coming to Mexico del Norte - Tejas!

¡Te quiero tanto, mi querido!

And yes, I'm currently desparately scrabbling through my 5th grade Spanish book like half the other heifers out there!

Ding dang it! It must be some kind of signal for Scarlett!

Hee I am listening ot my Best of CLay playlist...and now I wish Clay sang IYDKMBN on Tyra...

What is the present...EEEEEEEEEEE

I think its a video on the OFC...maybe they all made a video message during thanksgiving.

that will be so cute...

any more guesses?

admin alert

When you access FCA forums, do no download anything. Also, make sure your virus scan is up to date so it can catch anything. We have had hackers mess with us before and it may be happening again. I have a ticket in to Invision.

Now off to catch up.

ICMYLM---Vermont, I think.

Tears Run Dry can't remember which one is the best

MOAM

Solitaire Greenville NAT

Elvis Medley Cary JBT (only for the really, really good hip swivels on Heartbreak Hotel...hee!)

If You Don't Know Me By Now

Lonely No More love, love, love the ending...

Kyrie that entrance! Sitting on the speakers before slowly climbing the stairs, looking over his bitches...

Broken Wings

Signed, Sealed and Delivered just LOVE that high note---his hand on the back of his thigh (thud)--but I'd want HIM to sing the melody instead of you know who...

I Know How the River Feels

Not Supposed to Love You Anymore

To Love Somebody

I Survived You I can't remember which one I like best...but GAH! I'm with KAndre on this one...pissed off Clay is HAWT!

Don't Save It All for Christmas Day Still think this is one of Clay's best performance songs...

When a Man Loves a Woman what? He'll finish it one day...

Fields of Gold I crave hearing him sing this whole song...his voice here is ethereal

anything Motown Love me some green eyed soul!

Now I didn't really think hard about these....so there's no rhyme or reason---just things I like to hear the man sing to me... :P

Hey Dreamlarge - my almost seatmate in Atlantic City heh - pod people are Clay fans so entagled in seeing a RCA nazi behind every tree that they can't see the smokin hot skinny white boy in front of them. (and double for all those folks entangled with the internet cockroaches all for Clay's sake) And as an aside, IMO they are sucking the life out of the fandom. Do I think it's all peaches and cream between Clay and RCA..don't really know..probably not because is it with any job? But here's where I sit. Clay is a grown ass man and can handle it.

Loving all the talent coming out to play. Claygasm I will look at your montage just as soon as I listen to ALL IS WELL tomorrow on my good speakers. And I'm off in a second to read Ms Muski's new "work."

Yay for Clay's blog. I don't know what he has up his tshirt, but I hope it's about a tour. I really don't care...just hope it's something that makes him and us smile.

My virus scan caught a trojan and a couple of other nasties just as I came to the site, without downloading anything. Can hackers really place something on a site just willy nilly?

Apparantly, if they are determined enough. I'm working on this.

Nice to see you here Rocknrll...

My virus scan caught a trojan and a couple of other nasties just as I came to the site, without downloading anything. Can hackers really place something on a site just willy nilly?
I think so...it seem to be affecting people using IE...I haven't gotten anything and I'm using Firefox. We have updated out site and gotten extra protection...appatently here it is again.

sorry about that...if people have firefox it might be better to use that browser to go into FCA forum for now.

OK, I am up and awake-ish again. I am using netscape and it is fine. That must be firefox, right?

Muski is just a writing machine - where do you find time??

I want to know if the surprise is for fans or fanclub memeber fans only. If it is a download, you know it will be shared by so many helpful fans, even though there is free memberships being offered. There are some people who have said they would not join the fan club because there is nothing there for them, yet they comment as if they read every blog and watch every video - so I guess they can feel honorable in their desire not to join, while getting abunch of benefits - wait, amybe I am still sick, I seem to be very grumpy and I am thinking of one snooty ass in particular. This is nota pod person, an anti anything that seems to profit Clay - like let's not buy the album but get the album only download for free, kind of person.