#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

All the moving avi's really animate the thread, don't they? I have a bunch of Christmas-themed animations in my photobucket that I intended to use in December, but I like my current "Ha Ha" smirking avi so much, I hesitate to change it. He just makes me smile. :D

Aw, I like your "Be quiet" avi, Ansa. I'm wondering if Clay'll have a reason to use it to "direct" the audiences during the Christmas tour or not, or if the crowds will be naturally more sedate due to the nature of the venues. Do you think the season tickets holders or whatnot will get it? :P

th_andstop.gif th_mmclaywave2.gif

See, I was going to steal the avie Muski stole, but my computer is soooooooooooooooo slow it was taking forever to upload it.

I think I have taxed the poor thing with all the recent clack. I really ought to get an external hard drive.

I just wish I could afford an external hard drive.

I guess I could delete stuff, but that just seems wrong........ :ph34r:

Still uploading my montage. Only 4 hours and 40 minutes to go! :unsure: There must be a better way......

Edited by Claygasm

What are you uploading iton and how big is it? There are faster and slower FTPs out there.

I will not post, I will not post, I will not post - the pod people are geting to me - thankfully, I'm so sick, I think I will be asleep again in a few minutes and won't be tempted to reply. I have nothing new to say anyway, just the usual thank god clay does not listen to his fans, every one wants him to do what they say, even if someone else watns him to to what they say and it is different.

I want Clay to never listen to me, except maybe my applause. [/end rant]

Edited by playbiller

I'm loving all these gifs...as much as my workplace HATES them. *g* The new muski one would have been my second choice -- but his "model strut" still turns me the hell on.

Can anyone tell me -- how exactly do you make gifs? What program is needed for them? I've always been very curious about that.

Still loving the Tyra clack. His embarrassment over her descriptions of him made me just want to just...jump his bones. *g* And honestly, I think his interviewing skills were top-notch -- he really got her to open up. Heh.

play, sorry you are feeling so bad. I'm just getting over a bad cold -- had no voice on Thanksgiving Day. Just great for talking to my mother-in-law. Hee.

Claygasm, I've seen some very good deals on external hard drives lately. I found an excellent one at Sam's Club -- 250 gig, and I think it was just over $100.

Thanks for bringing over the screencaps bottle. Sigh.

Can anyone tell me -- how exactly do you make gifs? What program is needed for them? I've always been very curious about that.

I have no clue. I just know how to beg for help, which is how I got my current avi. You might check out the photo threads over at CV, those guys do amazing things and I'm sure they could advise you.

What are you uploading iton and how big is it? There are faster and slower FTPs out there.

I will not post, I will not post, I will not post - the pod people are geting to me - thankfully, I'm so sick, I think I will be asleep again in a few minutes and won't be tempted to reply. I have nothing new to say anyway, just the usual thank god clay does not listen to his fans, every one wants him to do what they say, even if someone else watns him to to what they say and it is different.

I want Clay to never listen to me, except maybe my applause. [/end rant]

I am uploading a montage I made and its 1.17GB. I am using the upgraded YSI because that's what I know how to use.

Hope you feel better soon! What are the pod people talking about now???

Claygasm, I've seen some very good deals on external hard drives lately. I found an excellent one at Sam's Club -- 250 gig, and I think it was just over $100.

Hmmm.. Have you seen any comparable deals elsewhere? We all know how I feel about all things Walmart - or you should if you read any of my whining over AIW..... Oh, and it has to be Mac compatible.

Hmmmm. Christmas is coming, isn't it? Wonder how good I have been this year???

Edited by Claygasm

I will not post, I will not post, I will not post - the pod people are geting to me.... [/end rant]

They were getting to me too, but I came over here and saw all the cheery avis and completely forgot what I was pissed about. MUAH to all!!

Pod people, eh? :glare: Lemme at 'em! :angry: I'll give 'em the ole' Muski one-two! ;)

I just rewatched the GMA Emmanuel for the mumblemumble..nth time. And all I can say is

Hallelujah! I definitely was slipping into religious experience territory, but in a very sacreligious kinda way, if you get my drift.

He seemed so....his voice was whispery and intimate and...the breaths... :blink:

Not bad on the eyes, either.

His hands didn't hurt too much to watch, either.

DAYUM. :o

I will not post, I will not post, I will not post - the pod people are geting to me.... [/end rant]

They were getting to me too, but I came over here and saw all the cheery avis and completely forgot what I was pissed about. MUAH to all!!

Oh I have been staying away from a specific part of my ol' haunt since last night. It just the same ol refrain. No need to hear that again.

Animated gif...I use fireworks..

Take a look at this! Cute as can be....now I'm off to find out who did it so I can give her proper credit!

post-98-1164592208.gif

Okay...it was made by AikenAllTheTime

too cute...and I have no idea how they do those types of animated gifs.

[Animated gif...I use fireworks..

I use FireWorks as well. I was taught last year by the master, MsMia....another new member here. *waves to MsMia*.

I just sent someone directions today on how to make a gif. PM if you want the directions...and you have FireWorks. I make gifs for people all the time, so if somebody doesn’t have FireWorks, don't be bashful to ask. They’re not that big a deal to make.

Claygasm: I just wish I could afford an external hard drive.
Speaking as someone who just lost her hard drive last month, this makes me shudder. I did have some stuff stored on an external but not everything. I lost some of my original montage files...the working files with hundreds of individual elements. I can't even speak on it. I get nauseous just thinking about it. If you're still saving up for an external, maybe you could burn some stuff to DVD in the meantime...just so you don't end up ...gag...like I did. I am really looking forward to seeing your montage, Claygasm. I remember my first. *sigh*

I want to go listen to GMA Emmanuel again. I thought it was rough this morning, but reading some comments this evening I think it deserves another listen or three. That gif is hysterical.

Thanks all for the welcome!!!

Dreamlarge, great seeing you joining in too...

Claygasm. 1.17G?!! Holy moly....what video program did you use????

I try to forget my first montage! lol

Kayla surprised me with a whole site she made for me that is just my montages....it is beautiful....I dont think she has the last one though...

Is that a lot? I have a Mac and I used iMovie. Its funny. I didn't think it was that big. I mean, its only 1 song long and is all still pictures. I bet there is some way to compress the data. In fact, I think I even saw something about that, but I thought it might mess with the quality so I opted for full quality.

Of course, I guess this means it will probably be so big no one can download it, huh.....

I think I'll go check out other options on iMovie.........

Is that a lot? I have a Mac and I used iMovie. Its funny. I didn't think it was that big. I mean, its only 1 song long and is all still pictures. I bet there is some way to compress the data. In fact, I think I even saw something about that, but I thought it might mess with the quality so I opted for full quality.

Of course, I guess this means it will probably be so big no one can download it, huh.....

I think I'll go check out other options on iMovie.........

Guess I dont know much about the mac movies...been a long time since I had a Mac.

I use Windows...and the montages are usually from 15-65 MB, depending on how much video is on it, how long the song is and what quality it is saved at.

Thanks all for the welcome!!!

Dreamlarge, great seeing you joining in too...

I try to forget my first montage! lol

Kayla surprised me with a whole site she made for me that is just my montages....it is beautiful....I dont think she has the last one though...

Aww how old is Kayla...I am trying to get my daughter interested in graphics and website design. She is just leraning photoshop and doing blends.

dreamlarge...I haven't tried to make gifs that ends up like a little movie, I usually do slides..I make enough screencaps that I should try it.

Kayla is just 14. She has done that website for me and a couple of her own including a whole Clay board she did....all very nice....

Here is a peek at my montage one if you want....if I can post a link for it...

http://www.geocities.com/slyelf5/

Ok, I went back into iMovie and compressed the file and now its only 32MB and will only take about 13 minutes to upload!

Live and learn! :lol:

Great! Sure beats hours for uploading doesnt it???

Thank goodness we do learn.....I cringe at my first montages when I see them....I just want to improve...but I need better software for sure!

Hmmm.. Have you seen any comparable deals elsewhere? We all know how I feel about all things Walmart - or you should if you read any of my whining over AIW..... Oh, and it has to be Mac compatible.

Hmmmm. Christmas is coming, isn't it? Wonder how good I have been this year???

Shoot, I forgot that you're anti-WalMart...which by definition gets rid of Sam's Club too. You might try searching both Best Buy and Circuit City online tomorrow -- the great Cyber Monday. Circuit City is great because you can order and then pick up in the store.

I just sent someone directions today on how to make a gif. PM if you want the directions...and you have FireWorks. I make gifs for people all the time, so if somebody doesn’t have FireWorks, don't be bashful to ask. They’re not that big a deal to make.

Cool. Thanks for the information on this, I figured there was some special program needed to make them. Also, thanks for the offer on making gifs -- that's very sweet of you! I am always amazed at the generosity of Clay Aiken fans, especially when I feel I can't offer anything in return.

Kayla is just 14. She has done that website for me and a couple of her own including a whole Clay board she did....all very nice....

Here is a peek at my montage one if you want....if I can post a link for it...

http://www.geocities.com/slyelf5/

Wow, that's a cool site! I'm impressed, and also now have a lot to look at on my lunch hours at work -- those look some cool montages. I just watched "Hair Part 3" -- sigh. He's so dweemy.

I'm gonna go off and watch the GMA clack again from this morning. I thought it very cool, but I'm just not into hearing the nuances of his voice so much anymore. I just watch the pretty, and smile.

I'm so simple.

ETA: Claygasm, that rocked. Very nicely done!]

Ok. Here it is. I am very nervous about this - especially with the Mistresses of Montage in our midst!

This is a non Clay-centric montage (although he does make a couple of cameo appearances).

And if you hate it, just remember what Ripacrite said - if you don't have something nice to say.....

On second thought, maybe she's not the one whose example I want you to follow! :lol:

My Grown-Up Christmas List

P.S. The video quality is definitely not as good as it was before, but I guess its better than being 1.17 GB or whatever!

ETA: You will need Quicktime to watch this, by the way....

Edited by Claygasm