#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

You laugh because I'm evil.

Clay is evil, too; and I get the feeling laughing maniacally at this moment...

Oh yea...the guy enjoys befuddling people...

I do hope you find more things to laugh about Claygasm...I know Clay will probably do something cute and amusing during this piece that will help make you feel better.

I think guys are comforatble in thier mother's houses, no matter if they are hovels - they know their place in that world and can relax. I think decor will be interesting, but I will probably not care one way or another. I love watching house shows and get a lot of ideas, I never seem to put to use.

ANd more stuff the next day...HMMM

The Clay Aiken Everyday Theatre?

You laugh because I'm evil.

Clay is evil, too; and I get the feeling laughing maniacally at this moment...

Oh yea...the guy enjoys befuddling people...

I do hope you find more things to laugh about Claygasm...I know Clay will probably do something cute and amusing during this piece that will help make you feel better.

Yeah, Clay will probably do something adorable. You're right.

Damn him too. ;)

I am going home, but on my way I am stopping to buy a nice bottle of red wine.

I'll see you all at 10:31pm, if not before. Not sure what shape I'll be in....... :trink3:

For people who don't want to go places and get stressed...

WRAL Promo

How the heck did I get more than 900 post here? bottle must have did it!

Well, and the postwhoring...

There is another small clip that is called preview...I think its up at clack unlimited right now. That one shows his house and a shot of his living room from 2nd floor landing.

ET - Tonight's Clay coverage: After showing the hand over mouth [again], the voiceover plugged Clay's 18 date Christmas tour with local orchestras. Clay also said a few words about his brother being in Iraq, and that it was the first Christmas without him. For what was probably a very short post-show interview, ET and The Insider seem to have gotten quotes on a number of different subjects from Clay.

I hope KRip is green with envy over seeing Clay's face on her TV every night.

ET - Tonight's Clay coverage: After showing the hand over mouth [again], the voiceover plugged Clay's 18 date Christmas tour with local orchestras. Clay also said a few words about his brother being in Iraq, and that it was the first Christmas without him. For what was probably a very short post-show interview, ET and The Insider seem to have gotten quotes on a number of different subjects from Clay.

I hope KRip is green with envy over seeing Clay's face on her TV every night.

Thanks for the recap Bottle...he must really miss Brett...I love how open he is about their relationship.

:ph34r: Dare I venture to....

Pod Planet

...to read what kind of commentary there is about the decor? :unsure:

I watched the little clips....cute....he's totally UNgroomed and I love it...I like the outside of the house. I didn't see that paparazzi view from the helicopter, so I have no idea what the whole thing looks like. The kitchen comment leads me to believe he is more like Monk than I originally thought. :lol:

Fringed ottoman? Whatever. I'd still do him on it.

Man, I'm sorry but that is just the most cheesiest, cheap looking Christmas tree ever!

I do like his kitchen - I don't cook either so I have no earthly idea how practical is it - but it's pretty.

And Claygasm, he tells us that the state bird of Ohio is the cardinal. In case you wanted to know.

I thought it was odd - I don't remember too many perfromances that were totally unrealated to CHristmas with the treee lighting or maybe a different holiday - I don't think I would have had a problem with the dreidel song - just seemed weird to do his first single post all the holiday songs.

But you gotta sell.

Guess I am behind on the clips - should not have napped again.

I just watched Taylor Hicks' performance from the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting. It started out deadly dull, and turned into a classic Hicksian freakout spazz dance. Very odd. :blink:

Is this the tree lighting thing? Y'know...I have seen several promo for this but they never mentioned Taylor as one of the performers. I really thought he wasn't doing it.

Kandre...I think that tree was just put up to display the fans ornaments. I doubt that will be his family tree.

One of the benefits of having your own message board is that you get to be in charge, you know, boss folks around a bit. Unfortunately, since FCA was born I've never gotten to do any bossin'. Frankly I've only shown my extreme ignorance in all things technology and for those of you new to the board, even the mod edit powers have proven to be a bit overwhelming. So I just mostly keep my mouth shut and pay for things. But yeah, today I felt the need to come up with a new rule. Yeah, I know we have a few rules but damn if I remember what they are. So this one is fun for me.

ADMIN NOTE

The words fuck you are not to be used in conjunction with Clay Aiken on this FAN board unless:

1. the words "I WANT TO" are the first three words in the sentence

2. you have proven yourself not to be a troll just out looking to get a rise out of an already down fan base

3. I like you

If 2 of the 3 do not apply to you, you will be

1. cursed out or laughed at by the rest of the board members

2. banned

3. and then cursed out and laughed at by the rest of the board members some more.

Over and out.

only half kidding I'm honestly trying to figure out how we can be upset that Clay is not respected by his Label (in many minds), the late night comics, bloggers, and our friends and families as well as the man on the street when his own fans give him so little respect.

Play...it's snark..mean snark, but snark.

So the phrase "Fuck You KRip for being mean to Clay Aiken" is troutable? :P Or, considering your screen name, do you hit the offending poster with vegetables, Couchie?

:dancingpickle:

Wait - I forgot - this is FCA. You probably swing a wine bottle. :voll: Hey, Ouch!! That hurt!!

Couchie,

Those new rules are hiliarious. Can I be one of KAndre's mnions who laugh at those who get banned. I like laughing at people, because I laugh at myself so much.

Claygasm, are you doing better now. I hope you are ((((( hugs ))))) to you.

All my friends get lots of (((( hugs )))).

I just love this board. Everybody has so much fun in all the angst that is going on. I got AIW and I just love it. It might be my new favorite Christmas song after WAYDNYE.

Anyway I am rambling.

Catch ya'll all in a few days.

G

So its all right to say I want to fuck Clay Aiken?

Because I do.

And I am not a tr\oll.

And I hope you like me. :)

Ok, so Clay's a show off and knows about sate birds. Well, whoop-di-do for him. Maybe he can tell me what the state bird of PA is.

I have to go chheck out the promo......

I am watching a tribute to the REAL JT on PBS - James Taylor, not that icky Justin Timberlake. I love me some James Taylor! I saw him before he was anybody and before I was old enough to drive at this little coffeehouse place near where I lived where I saw lots of people before they were anyone, including the likes of Linda Rhonstadt and Bruce Springsteen. But James was a frequent performer, even after he became famous. Anyway, this tribute is great. Three more of my favorites have performed - the Dixie Chicks, Bonnie Raitt and Sting.

Topic? Clay likes James taylor and he has sung James Taylor songs as well as Bonnie Raitt and Sting songs.

And yes, I have had some wine. Why do you ask?

ETA: Allison Krauss is sing Clay's JT song now - Carolina on My Mind. You know, since Clay and James are both Carolina boys I wonder if both their Mama's have bad taste?? :lol:

Edited by Claygasm

I'm post whoring becaiue its not fair! I went to watch the clip with the Christmas ornaments and it won't play! I get the stupid Crest commercial, but not the clip with Clay!@!! :angry:

ETA: Ok I saw the clip with his kitchen abd Mr. OCD lining up his blue galsses, and low and behold there was that damn fringed ottoman again!!!

The brothel lives!!! :blink:

Edited by Claygasm

Caught up...I think....

I'm with KAndre, that's the cheesiest tree I've ever seen! I think Charlie Brown picked it out for him. The kitchen thing cracks me up, though, because I'm like that too, although not to his extreme.

Is the WRAL preview clip (with the Christmas tree) available for download anywhere?

Lovin' the new rules. A LOT. This board is so much fun....and so very respectful of the man.

In the past 36 hours, I've visited 5 WalMarts (one three times and one twice) in order to buy 20 copies of AIW. The last trip was just a few minutes ago, in the cold rain (which is supposed to turn to sleet and then ice overnight). The things I do for Clay Aiken..and my Clay Aiken fan friends. (And yes, all the copies are spoken for). Thing is, I might go back next week to see if these 5 WalMarts have any left, because I know of a certain board admin *coughcouchiecough* who wants a gazillion of them.

claygasm, drink some wine for me. Besides, the state bird of Illinois is ALSO the cardinal. So we have a connection. *blows raspberries at bottlecap*