American Idol 6

Ansamcw

Yup I think the ones that should go are Antonella and Hayley...I'm afraid it might be gina that goes instead of Antonella.

Really shocked at how good the women are...but I think they may cancel each other out.

Yeah, this whole boy/girl crap is just that---crap. No way only two of those guys should be sent home. They're just not good. I'd keep only Chris Sligh and Blake...and that's being kind.

The women are killing this year! I'm with you all about who should go---Antonella and Haley, for sure. And I really wanted to scream when Simon gave props to Antonella's 'classy' way of handling herself during all the media cruelty.

huh?

You mean, like how he and Randy did their 'Let's make fun of Clay' performance on television the morning after he sang? Or how nobody from AI had any kind of supportive comments to make during all the horror of last year? Or...

never mind. Old news.

Back to the Serenity Prayer...

heh.

Oh, I was making sympathetic noises at my guy who was putting up my new overpriced sound system - I do computers, not home theater systems - I am very sexist (and lazy) that way...only really faintly surprised at Sabrina. The next few weeks should see the guys dropping like flies....

pretty sick with the flu yesterday...so even if I was watching...I was all snug in my bed.

I wasn;t surprised Sanjaya stayed but I was surprised at brandon. I thought he was the one gogin to be sacrificed.

the same with Haley...ai though Antonella might make it...btu I was sure Haley was toast. I think Sabrina;s problem is that too many Divas...

Heeeellllooooooooo-oooo

anyone here?

I'm here. Sqeeeing. <g> Blake and Chris and Lakesha and Melinda can all stay - the rest can hit the road. <g> Well, there are probably a few other women that can stay. The men other than Blake and Chris must go first. <g>

Brandon ...oh gah....totally anemic start to a very upbeat and fun song.

WOW what a waste of a song...and he is so pitchy...and what a blech voice...

not a good start for the evening.

oh my god...this is a train wreck...first person to sing...I predict first person to go...

WOW simon was really harsh...it was right but harsh....oh gosh you were behind the band all through out and you were pitchy...so low energy...you were blech.

Ouch Chris looked better with glasses....

Oh I love Home...and perfect for Melinda...I am already getting goose bumps....

awww she was so good...I love how heartfelt she did that....

tearing up....I have loved that song since I was a little girl.

Chris S. - I know looks don't matter (or shouldn't), but he is one odd looking dude! But some may love him for that alone. To borrow an infamous Simon phrase, I prefer him with my eyes closed!

Not sure what this reminds me of, but I am finding it rather bland. To me, he is not feeling the song. He seems to almost be going through the motions. Not impressed.

Edited by Claygasm