American Idol 6

Ansamcw

This new arragnement is throwing me off...

It really lacks the intensity of the original...I found it actually cheesier this way....

This guy can't be helped by any make over...

wow I agree with Paula...

heh Simon agreed with me about the glasses...

his personality is not coming out now...somehow. he lost his entertaininment value...

Well, I think the problem is the roundness of Chris's face, he could be helped by losing some weight - hey he is young, he can do it easier than me.

And shave the soul patch - lordy, lordy, lordy I hate that!

I expect his hair to be a bit different over time - baby steps in looks.

I'm so fucking shallow - I see Chris and I miss my pretty Clay. Pretty pretty clay. Why is he not on my TV tonight?? Why yes, I do have beer, why do you ask?? <g>

I'm sitting here thinking the same thing. Just me and my glass of red wine! :trink3:

I'm so fucking shallow - I see Chris and I miss my pretty Clay. Pretty pretty clay. Why is he not on my TV tonight?? Why yes, I do have beer, why do you ask?? <g>

I shall be shallow with you. The reason why Clay's makeover worked...its because he was a true ugly duckling story...he has really great classic look that was lost behind bad style and geeky image... All the makeover did was bring out the great looks that was always there.

When there is no good foundation to work on...make overs are useless.

One of my favorite Supreme songs - Love Child.

Not the best - but she put a little interest in it.

The girls are way better than the guys.

She was shouting - but Paula's an idiot - it is not a "feel good" song.

Simon's right about it was a good song choice from Diana's repetoire.

I shall be shallow with you. The reason why Clay's makeover worked...its because he was a true ugly duckling story...he has really great classic look that was lost behind bad style and geeky image... All the makeover did was bring out the great looks that was always there.

When there is no good foundation to work on...make overs are useless.

Yes!! I don't think there is any question the man is gorgeous - I think some get hung up on what he used to look like, but the cheekbones, the eyes? Lovely. The gorgous was always there, just hidden (and not very well at that).

Gina is starting off well, anyway.

I need alcohol to get through Sanjay.

Now my favorite Supreme song is Someday We'll Be Together - which isn't really suitable for AI - and if someone fucks it up, I will immediately hate them. Hate.

Miss Ross is being truthful, and NICE!

I'll be damned. Something she said sank in.

He's better than he's been since the audition. Still not enough energy.

No one's really excited tonight.

Oh, that ending SUCKED!

OMG...how can he chooose a song like this when his voice is so timid...

and hair...and earings ...starting to make him look like a girl...

but that is so bad vocally...it is all over the place...

He's just scary bad. Just bad, bad, bad. How he got this far, I don't understand.

remember John stevens, penboi, chicken little there is always one every season ...season two it was charles....Who was it on season 4??