American Idol 6

Ansamcw

Blake looks so different without the spikes!

He still pitchy. I give him credit for changing this song up, but his vocals are not that strong. Its like all the extraneous stuff tries to cover for his weak vocals.

Personally, I am finding this rather boring.

I miss Clay like, like, THE AIR I BREATHE!

Ha!

Blake is doing a Timberlake wannabe when Justin was doing a Michael Jackson wannabe

And I could do without some of those woahs.

Man, these people are dull.

I like what he did with this...I wish I liked the quality of his voice better....I liked the arrangement better than his performance...

Ouch he is so pitchy....ouch...

too bad...great arrangement lousy vocals.

I love Blake, no surprise there. I think he did quite well up to the very end. Loved the outfit. AND no beat box. <g>

Come on now, there's a lot a real estate between being pitchy and being lousy. I'll agree with pitchy at the end, but not lousy.

I dind;t think the change was that much ...as much as Chris did...I liked what he did with it.

but the vocals was just such a mess that I would ahve to put him behind Chris S.

Ew, not me. No way. Chris S. was really not good tonight. Sadly, those are the only two good men at all. On this show, that is. <g>

Liza? What Liza?

I miss Clay like, like, THE AIR I BREATHE!

I miss Clay like, like, like EVERYTHING I HAVE!!

I sometimes think some of these electronic arrangements are meant to disguise weak vocals. And when you think about it, they are not really meant to be listened to. They are meant to be danced to, so do weak vocals really matter?

In this case, his vocal were just too weak because he WERE just listening to it. Maybe if it were played in a club after you had been drinking most of the night it wouldn't have sounded so bad.

I love Blake, no surprise there. I think he did quite well up to the very end. Loved the outfit. AND no beat box. <g>

Come on now, there's a lot a real estate between being pitchy and being lousy. I'll agree with pitchy at the end, but not lousy.

sorry but to my ears he was pitchy from the beginning and his voice was just that much thinner than his past performance.

I wanted to like it...I loved what he was showing Diana...and I disagree with thejudges about the arrangement. But his voice was all over the place on that one and he was drowned out by the band...

Man, where is the LIFE in these people?

Hell, I went back to AI2 listened to Josh do "Baby I Need Your Lovin'" and even he put a little pop in it!

Stephanie doing OK, but where the hell did she get that dress.

She's dragging it out a little too much, but she's updated it a little.

Stephanie - She has a great voice, but I don't think I am in love with this song. But she did really well with it. One or two points of pitchiness, but overall pretty good I guess.

But I didn't like the song.

(Did she forget the words???)

Stephanie is doing very well I think...This was a good choice except its the one song tonight I am not familiar with...I don;t know if its that popular a song.

oh so there is the disco part that she didn't sing? Maybe that is why I didn't recognize it.

Yeah I agree with Simon;s assessment...it did miss a lot of ooomph

This Chris just....bugs me. But then I really don't like JT either and this guy not only tries to sing like him, but looks like him as well.

Oh my god. If they compliment this after being mean to Blake and Chris S. I may vomit. Say what you want about those other two, but this is just.....painful.

Chris R. - Starting off very pitchy. He's very nasal too. And pitchy.

Is it just me or are his vocals bad??

I hated it.

He had energy, but his vocals were terrible.

Once again - Simon is right on the money!

Edited by Claygasm

GOD this guy has very weak vocals too...but at least it seems fun.

Oh my god....now he is butchering it...

I don't even recognize it cos he is so off tune... ....yuck his high range is sooo flat and the flasetto is a mess...

OMG...DIANA must be cringing...her beautiful songs they are being butchered.

Thank god for Simon...yes it was dreadful...

FInd a note and hit it man! I don't need to hear 20 notes on a syllable!

God, is he awful

Randy, stop the drugs. He was KIND to this guy. OMG - Paula. This was the worst guy of the night, IMO, not counting Sanjaya.

Thank GOD for Simon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awful.

Is it my imagination or are they cutting Simon off with the music a lot tonight??

I think I would put her in a solid number three behind Lakesha and Melinda. She's gotta watch her control and pitch on those big, high notes.

I can't believe she (Jordan) is 17 either. I think she did pretty well.

She makes Ryan look like the tiny little man he really is. <g>

OMG...I hear this song almost every week ..

The songs is too big for her...she is doing fine...but not really excellent....

hee flubbed the last notes...

NAH...not that good Randy...

Its obvious simon and Paula have no kids...Land before time is a classic with my kids.