American Idol 6

Ansamcw

OMG..this guys vocals is so weak...its all superficial stuff...sooo pitchy. WHO is the original...I knew it was Mraz song...

what are they smoking his vocals was so yucky...they want a cute guy for the teens...

Simon is insane too!

What did I miss???

cos they are trying to cast the top 12 now...they need some cute guy to keep the young girls interested...I think they want chris more than Sanjaya at this point.

GAH I hate this dedication bs...I'm just not feeling all these sentimentality...

Ok...this is the sundance I was expecting after his audition...much much better. He should stick to this style..

that was good...and I was ready to write him off.

Why dies it surprise me Sundance is married with a kid?

The least likely people.....

This is pretty good. Can't say his vocals are great but a lot of very successful singers don't have Clay-like vocals. But he can wail and he's showing personality.

He does look like he's running out of breath though!

And I still HATE that beard!

I do think Paula was waaaaay over the top to call that the best vocals EVER!!

I take it they wouldn't let me on "I'm smarter that a 5th grader". That looks delightfully embarrassing. I will watch and mock.

I don't want to watch it for fear I won't be smarter than a 5th grader!

Not sure my ego could take it!

But for some reason, I can so see Clay watching it!!!

Some television show was on recently (wasn't really watching) I heard some kid say that science has become much easier since they started teaching creationism - the answer to every question was "God did it"

Looks like a no guy year for me. No, I am not crabby, I just hate imitation anything.

I thought he was pretty good. Nice scatting and moves, too. He looks like Travis from So You Think You Can Dance. Made me smile. I love Jamiriquai.

I assume you're talking about Blake - hard to tell since I'm on Tivo and trying to catch up and no one is quoted. In any case, I LOVE Blake and I think he will do very well. Maybe top 6 over all. He's cute and different. I also really liked Chris tonight. The rest of them are just forgettable. Tomorrow, if someone asks me abougt AI, these two will be the only ones I actually remember (except for Sanjaya for being so BAD) - and that, to me, is really telling.