American Idol 6

Ansamcw

Yeah, what Ansa and Simon said - except I don't think it was even good karaoke...

What KAndre said (and I am not just kissing up....)! I was totally agreeing with Simon until he said very, very good karaoke.

Can we say boring??

Yup, he'll be in the top 12 for sure!

Someone said he looks like "Nosferatu" last week and I must agree. I wanted to put a wig on him! I didn't think he was so bad, vocally. No Clay, but hey, that's a given. My expecs are way lower this year. No mention of Jennifer winning the Oscar yet? The one who was "out of her league"?

Tsk, tsk...this pretty young man really doesn't relate to Marvin Gaye...he is trying much, much too hard. And just sounds bad. Marvin Gaye was smoooooth when he was tryin' to get into your pants - this child isn't.

Paula's "pun" or "double entredre" was incredibly weak...the girls are way, way better this year...

Marvin Gaye is adventurous??? thats just someone thats always covered on AI..

lets see if he gives it jistice...

blech...he is cute...but very uneven performance...Another karoke vocals...yuck this guy is just so off key on some parts...its just irritating

YUCk another bad ending!!!

lets see if the judges keep it real...

heh I was jsut goign to say that Paula was funny...for once...

heh the love boat is a good comparison...

Oh, is that who he was doing? Only thing I watched Buble do was that commercial...

It's much better to watch this while eating a Frito Pie and drinking a small bottle of champagne (just too Texas for words, huh?)

But he did a good job. (AJ, that is) Kid's got talent. And does anyone else think Sanjaya is a gorgeous young man?

yup ...I think a good make over will make him really cute. I just hate that hair

is this another buble???

he totally has no personality here...but at least he has better vocals than some token young cuties in the past...

GOD...this kid can;t do Jzz well...he is getting lost..

OMG...amateur hour...he will be skewered