American Idol 6

Ansamcw

HAHAHAHA

I just noticed that besides the now blatent coke couch they have a tire table in the red room - I am sure it is a ford tire, unless they also got the goodrich account

Oh, I think I am getting sea sick from watching Blake - such a poor outfit, he is such a poser. He looks like a mickey mouser version of hip hop or the pat boone version

Edited by playbiller

HAHAHAHA

I just noticed that besides the now blatent coke couch they have a tire table in the red room - I am sure it is a ford tire, unless they also got the goodrich account

I just read this morning that Pringles now has a deal with AI. How long before the Pringles cans join the Coke cups on the judges table?

This guy is getting a bit flat on some notes...but I am digging this song...and must be really hard song to perform...who sang this originally???

ok they mentioned the name...and I think he did a pretty good choice...

wow...simon...I saw the original Keane video of the song he sang last week and realized he was also copying the song...IMO...

what is smart about this choice, it is not a well known song so who cares it the first part was copycat...at least he threw in some originality which is something at least...

And I think you're absolutely right Claygasm.

I really need more champagne.

And Paula (and the audience) needs to shut up and listen to what Simon is saying...the audience is simply booing when Simon opens his mouth...