DCAT shirts/pins/buttons/bags/what?

I've been playing on cafepress with the templates from this thread.

playbiller suggested the possibility of tote bags, and I see that is one of the options at cafepress - link. There is also a messenger bag that I think the DCAT logo with the eye-talian words would look great on. Hmmm, I'm going to have to give this some serious thought...

I definitely would like a template for

I did Clay in Texas and it was HOT

except now I'm thinking maybe it should say ... he was HOT instead of it ..

Yeah, HE was hot!

Wait a minute ....

I did Clay in Texas and both were HOT!

Now I just don't know. What sounds best? I have to order one of these t-shirts ... somebody please help me make a decision. Libra with too many options ... in crisis ... needs help!

I did Clay in Frisco and saw fireworks ...

I did Clay in Houston and heard a symphony ...

I did Clay in Texas ... now I'm roped and tied

I did Clay in Houston and he sent me to the moon ...

I did Clay in Houston and I'm spaced out ....

Clayzor, I like 'between a rock and a hard place' -- I'd buy that one!

Edited by keepingfaith

Oops. Is that the way Clay named it, Cindi? My bad. I would want it the way Clay named it, too.

Question? Does Cafe Press charge by the letter, or is their pricing formula done another way? Probably depends on the style of T-shirt you order too, huh? Price will be a big determining factor on which one I order. Thanks in advance.

Oops. Is that the way Clay named it, Cindi? My bad. I would want it the way Clay named it, too.

Question? Does Cafe Press charge by the letter, or is their pricing formula done another way? Probably depends on the style of T-shirt you order too, huh? Price will be a big determining factor on which one I order. Thanks in advance.

I think he said 'between soft rock and a hard place' .... now just what that 'hard place' is should be easy for this board to figure out!!!

From what I understand, pricing on Cafe Press is simply by the SHIRT. So, for example, I bought yesterday the white v-necked t-shirt, which is $15.95 (plus shipping). I then uploaded the graphics (one for the front, one for the back) at no extra charge. So there is no charges by the letter or anything like that.

If you want one of these "I did Clay in Houston...blah blah blah" shirts, you need to PM YSRN and it sounds like she'll come up with a design for you. Then you just upload it in Cafe Press and pick your style of shirt.

Heh, I'm here! :)

Ok, so today I'll make templates for:

I did Clay in Tulsa

Between A Soft Rock And A Hard Place!!!

and...?

I did Clay in Texas

And he was Hot!!!

How're these?

(clickable)

th_texasnobackground.png

th_tulsanobackground.png

YSRN..when you have a final template, can you post it on the final template thread..it's just for the final templates so people will be know those are good to go. All chatter and final dicussions/decision making processes can remain here. Thanks

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...p?showtopic=346

Oh I love it YSRN. It's perfect. Just what I wanted. Thank you sexy............... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

If it is okay with everyone else who would be interested in it. Please post it in the other thread. I would like to order it as soon as it is determined this is the final template. I'm talking about the Tulsa one.

If you want me to make one for the Greek, treenuts, you can request it here. But someone has to tell me what to put on it. I'm just the grunt. :lol:

KeepingFaith:

th_Houstoncopy.png

th_Summer2copy.png

th_Summercopy.png

th_Summer3copy.png

Also, see Texas in the previous post.

Lemme know which ones you like or what changes you want and I'm happy to make them or create the final art for Cafe Press.

:)

I think if you scroll back a few pages, you'll see lots of ideas; maybe one that interests you, or maybe you have an idea of your own.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Clayzor!

Don't use the graphics posted in this thread to order your shirt; these are just mock ups. I'll post the finalized template in the final template thread! :)

Edited by YSRN

Okay, I took out the Aiken, and changed the ellipsis to the back. And I added a little embellishment, which is totally removable - was just messing about and decided to try my hand at a made-from-scratch smiley. I thought it might give a more whimsical bent to the shirt.

th_both-1.jpg

This is what smiley looks like up close, heheh.

bigred.png

In case anyone hasn't ordered this shirt yet, I ordered it in light blue and from the preview on the website, it looks purdy! :RedGuy:

I ordered my stuff from Cafe Press Sunday night, and it came today, so it looks like the turn around is pretty fast.

what? we need more than that Bottle. This went out cold so were a little worried... how did everything look ..do you recommend any changes. Wow that was fast!!

I ordered my stuff from Cafe Press Sunday night, and it came today, so it looks like the turn around is pretty fast.

what? we need more than that Bottle. This went out cold so were a little worried... how did everything look ..do you recommend any changes. Wow that was fast!!

I got a messenger bag with the fancy EYE-talian words printed on it. Nice quality, and the printing looks good, although the bag is yellow, so the contrast could be better. The bag will be fun to carry if I do any Clay road trips. I also got a cap-sleeve shirt with the DCAT logo printed on it. It's cute, but I wish I had ordered the next size up. It seems like it's about medium weight t-shirt material.

Oh I love that Doing Clay in Houston and he was hotter than Texas one. Are you going to order that one keepingfaith?

Thanks again YSRN.............

I'm thinking that I want to order two. I really shouldn't but if I order the ones for $8.99 I could get two for just a couple of dollars more, than if I ordered just one of the $15.99 ones. Has anyone else ordered the $8.99 T-Shirts and can give a quality report on them? Oh decisions decisions.

Bottle did you use the size chart at Cafe Press and how accurate was it?

I looked at the size equivalents that they showed next to the S - M - L, etc. and made a guess based on that. I think the t-shirt style I chose [cap-sleeved] is probably cut a little slimmer than a regular t-shirt would be. In other words, I'm no help at all... :RedGuy:

If I had to guess, I would say the sizes are probably pretty standard to what you would normally wear. Really there are a lot of style and size options, including juniors, plus sizes, and maternity shirts, so I would think anybody's who's interested could find something suitable.

YSRN!!!! You did a great job! It's so cool to give you requests and have you bring them back looking so nice!

I love

I did Clay in HOUSTON

... and he was HOTTER THAN TEXAS

and

I did Clay In Tulsa

Between A Rock and a Hard Place!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

YSRN!!!! You did a great job! It's so cool to give you requests and have you bring them back looking so nice!

I love

I did Clay in HOUSTON

... and he was HOTTER THAN TEXAS

and

I did Clay In Tulsa

Between A Rock and a Hard Place!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome!

So, does that mean you want me to make you some final templates?

Okay, I took out the Aiken, and changed the ellipsis to the back. And I added a little embellishment, which is totally removable - was just messing about and decided to try my hand at a made-from-scratch smiley. I thought it might give a more whimsical bent to the shirt.

th_both-1.jpg

This is what smiley looks like up close, heheh.

bigred.png

In case anyone hasn't ordered this shirt yet, I ordered it in light blue and from the preview on the website, it looks purdy! :RedGuy:

Hey my name is kayleigh

will u be selling these shirts at the concert venues!I love them and I want one! Please write me back! Thanks!

Love Kayleigh :F_05BL17blowkiss: :TourExcite: