July 17th Philadelphia

I think that was her best Listen so far.

hee Clay says...goodnight...I should go home

I feel I should read the phone book before I sing again...to make you forget that

I feel I should read the phone book before I sing again...to make you forget that

But see that would make me all gooey and mushy and squeeeing too. When will he figure that out?

Wow, nice clear LAA. The sound tonight has been fantastic, and his voice has never sounded better.

LAA....gah.

Oh. Perfect high note first time....being careful on 'head voice' parts---not trying to force it---and it sounds wonderful.....

I think this is going to be a song that sounds different every time he sings it....because I think he really becomes the words and everything affects the final result---where he is, what he was doing earlier in the day, what he dreamed about the night before.....where he's going and what he'll be doing later....This song might not be perfect....but it's his.

eta: beautiful...and breathtaking how silent the place is for so many seconds after that last note before everyone erupts....

Edited by muskifest

Man, as much as I agree with the Simon comment, I need some context on that one.

Gah....BYLM. Favorite song on the album, and its giving me chills again right now. He so feels this song.

Man, as much as I agree with the Simon comment, I need some context on that one.
Never fear, ldyj....he was talking about all the talent on the stage and in local arts programs, etc....then he said the Cowell thing---referring to how Cowell puts down the talent pool wherever he goes in USA...

I'm all verkempt that he mentioned our support re: planes and talk shows in addition to at concerts.... :huh::blush:

And he ended the song with "And I love you, too...Goodnight, Philadelphia!"

wow. Damn. How many of us could he handle before getting loved to death? :hubbahubba::lilredani:

Ok...I'll go home now.....heh. I stayed at work here by myself so that I could listen to the cellcert....guess I should go to my family now.... :unsure:^_^